"Supreme Absolute Being"|"Supreme Divine Being"|"Supreme human being"|"supreme being"|"supreme conscious being"|"supreme eternal being"|"supreme living being"|"supreme rich being"|"supreme spiritual being"
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Krsna's Omnipotence - videos (2 C, 370 P)
- ► Creator (13 C, 148 P)
- ► Supreme Person (8 C, 165 P)
Pages in category "Supreme Being"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total.
- A living being (as a spiritual spark, a part of the Supreme Being) takes its organic form in the womb of a mother just after sexual intercourse
- A living being in his pure state is not conditioned by the laws because in his pure state he is conscious that a living being is eternally subservient to the Supreme Being
- A living being is not the material body but an eternal part and parcel of the Supreme Being, and thus revival of his self-knowledge is essential. Without this knowledge, the human life is baffled
- A living being, being the part and parcel of the supreme whole purusam purnam, has as his natural function to serve the Supreme Being, just as the parts and parcels of the body, or the limbs of the body, are naturally meant to serve the complete body
- A living entity is constitutionally part and parcel of the Supreme Being, but he forgets that he has to render service to the Supreme and diverts his attention to serving others; this is called maya. By serving others he falsely thinks that he is master
- According to Srila Jiva Gosvami, it is mentioned in the Madhyandina-sruti that all the Vedas, namely the Sama, Atharva, Rg, Yajur, Puranas, Itihasas, Upanisads, etc., are emanations from the breathing of the Supreme Being
- All the divine expansions of the nondual Supreme Being are endowed with these same superexcellent qualities
- All these creative elements and the creation itself are but potential manifestations of the Supreme Lord; nothing is independent of the control of the Supreme Being
- Although Brahma tried to curb his anger, he could not do so, even though he is the supreme being. Such anger in its true color came from between the eyebrows of Brahma as Rudra, in a mixed color of blue (ignorance) and red (passion)
- Although every living entity is a part of the Supreme Being, because of lusty desires one continuously struggles for so-called betterment of one's economic condition
- Amongst self-realized souls, the Lord is known as the perfectly self-realized soul. When the individual soul is fixed in his knowledge of the Lord as the Supreme Being, he actually becomes established in an all-auspicious position
- If by serving Lord Krsna one can automatically discharge all subsidiary duties, then why doesn't everyone in the world surrender to Lord Krsna and worship Him as the supreme absolute being?
- If the living being & the Lord were in the same category, then it would have been quite possible for Vyasadeva to see it & there would have been no question of material distress on the part of the illusioned being, for the Supreme Being is fully cognizant
- In Bhagavad-gita Krsna says, bijam mam sarva-bhutanam: (BG 7.10) "I am the seed of all entities." By taking shelter of the Supreme Being by the process of devotional service, one becomes fully situated in the concept of the Personality of Godhead
- In the Bhagavad-gita both the living beings and the Supreme Being are said to be all-pervading (yena sarvam idam tatam), yet there is a difference between these two kinds of all-pervasiveness
- In the previous mantras it has already been discussed that no living being-not even the powerful demigods-can surpass the Supreme Being in any respect. Therefore ekatvam does not mean that a living being is equal in all respects to the Supreme Lord
- In the spiritual world all those who are in the devotional service of the Lord are eternally fixed, for they understand the position of the Supreme Being, as well as their individual constitution
- It is simply ludicrous to think the living entity to be equal with the Supreme Being when one can understand that the conditioned souls are under the influence of Brahma's magic wand
- Mad-bhavam refers to the supreme nature of the Supreme Being. The Supreme Being is sac-cid-ananda-vigraha - that is, His form is eternal, full of knowledge and bliss
- Material consciousness, along with the goal of thought, should be merged in the individual living being, and the demigods acting under the modes of material nature should be merged, along with the perverted living being, into the Supreme Being
- O most unfortunate Prahlada, you have always described a supreme being other than me, a supreme being who is above everything, who is the controller of everyone, and who is all-pervading. But where is He?
- One can understand the nature of the Supreme by thorough study of oneself, the difference between oneself and the Supreme being understood as the relationship between the part and the whole
- One of them, (the individual soul and the Supreme Soul as Paramatma are sitting like two birds) the living being, is enjoying the fruits of the tree, whereas the Supreme Being is there to witness the activities
- The blind leaders must understand the Supreme Being and then try to implement the kingdom of God
- The desires for all kinds of sense perception and sense organs exist in the Supreme, and thus they take place in the individual persons. This desire is the nature of the supreme living being, the Absolute Truth
- The first creation is the most perfect or intelligent living being. This is our theory. Not theory; it is the Vedic evidence. And he got full knowledge from the Supreme
- The immediate answer is that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. How is that? Because He conforms in exact detail to descriptions of the Supreme Being, the Godhead
- The independence of the individual living entity is not real independence, but is just the reflection of the real independence existing in the Supreme Being
- The living beings who have come to the material world against the will of the Supreme Being are under the control of a supreme power called maya-sakti, the deputed agent of the Lord, who is meant to pinch the conditioned souls by threefold miseries
- The mahat-tattva is the total consciousness because a portion of it is represented in everyone as the intellect. The mahat-tattva is directly connected with the supreme consciousness of the Supreme Being, but still it appears as matter
- The Mayavadi philosophy having killed the spiritual variegatedness of the Supreme Being - the people are generally attracted in the variegatedness of material existence
- The one Supreme Being, Krsna, maintains everyone. Our so-called source of income is our own choice only. If I wish to be a hunter, it will appear that hunting is the source of my maintenance
- The spiritual nature of the living being can be rekindled in association with the Supreme Being. Because the living being can appear either in matter or in spirit, the jiva is called the marginal potency
- The subtle forms of the living entities take place in the heart of the Supreme Being, and such forms take tangible shape at the time of creation
- The Supreme Being is often compared to a fire, and everything organic and inorganic is compared to the heat and light of that fire
- The Supreme Being, Parabrahman, certainly does not seek His happiness anywhere in the material world. Nor can His paraphernalia of happiness be found in the material world. He is not impersonal
- The tendency to glorify others or hear others must be turned to the real object of glorification-the Supreme Being. And that will bring happiness
- The Vedic mantra pranava is the bow, the pure living entity himself is the arrow, and the target is the Supreme Being
- There is nothing in the universe that does not belong to either the para or the apara prakrti; therefore everything is the property of the Supreme Being
- When all the material designations have thus merged into their respective material elements, the living beings, who are all ultimately completely spiritual, being one in quality with the Supreme Being, should cease from material existence
- When the father, Maharaja Nabhi, saw all these qualities, he thought his son to be the best of human beings or the supreme being. Therefore he gave Him the name Rsabha