Category:Krsna Is The Supreme Person
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Krsna Is The Supreme Person"
The following 88 pages are in this category, out of 88 total.
- Akrura continued, "You (Krsna) are the supreme powerful, possessing all kinds of energies. You are the Supreme Brahman and the Supreme Person, supreme controller and master of the material energies"
- All a devotee's works are technically sacrifices because sacrifice aims at satisfying the Supreme Person, Visnu, Krsna. The resultant reactions to all such work certainly merge into transcendence, and one does not suffer material effects
- Arjuna inquired: O my Lord, O Supreme Person, what is Brahman? What is the self? What are fruitive activities? What is this material manifestation? And what are the demigods? Please explain this to me. BG 8.1 - 1972
- As soon as he (Mucukunda) remembered this prediction, he understood that the Supreme Person, Narayana, was present before Him as Lord Krsna. He immediately fell down at His lotus feet and began to pray as follows
- As the ideal Supreme Personality, He (Krsna) fulfilled the desires of everyone, from the brahmanas, the highest persons in human society, down to the ordinary living entities, including the lowest of men
- At the Rajasuya-yajna of Yudhisthira, many thousands of brahmanas were present, yet Krsna was selected to be worshiped first. Therefore, Krsna is always the Supreme Person, but by His causeless mercy He recognizes the brahmanas as dearmost to Him
- Because Lord Krsna is the original Supreme Person, any question about Him is original and perfect. Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said that the highest perfection of life is to achieve the transcendental loving service of Krsna
- By the grace of Kunti, we can understand that although the Supreme Person is invisible, now He has appeared to be visible, Krsna
- Hari, or the Personality of Godhead, is the supreme transcendental person situated beyond the range of material affection. These statements are also confirmed even by Acarya Sankara
- He (Lord Krsna) is eternally a person and eternally supreme. If one tries to explain the Supreme impersonally, one distorts the real meaning of Brahman
- He (Lord Krsna) is the only Supreme Personality, and it is He only who is fully independent. He alone instructed Brahma as the Supersoul within
- He (the astrologer) was puzzled, however, about whether Krsna and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu were actually the same person
- He is isvara, parama-purusa, the Supreme Person. Isvara means the Supreme Person. In the English dictionary also it is said "God means the Supreme Person." God means the Supreme Person. So that Supreme Person is Krsna
- I am transcendental, beyond both the fallible and the infallible, and because I am the greatest, I am celebrated both in the world and in the Vedas as that Supreme Person. BG 15.18 - 1972
- If hundreds of thousands of suns rose up at once into the sky, they might resemble the effulgence of the Supreme Person in that universal form. BG 11.12 - 1972
- If simply we understand that "Krsna is the Supreme Person. He is great, and we are all subordinate. So our duty is to serve Krsna," these two lines, if we understand, then our life is perfect
- If you try to understand that Supreme Person Krsna, who comes before you as ordinary person, you can understand Him if you become His devotee. Otherwise it is not possible
- In the BG Krsna, manifested His virat-rupa to convince the less intelligent class of men, who cannot conceive God as appearing just like a human being, that He has the potency of His claim to be the Supreme Absolute person without any rival or superior
- In the Bhagavad-gita (BG 15.18) it is said that Lord Krsna is Purusottama because He is the supreme purusa, transcendental even to the purusa-aksara and the purusa-ksara
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna directly instructed that the Supreme is a person, that the impersonal Brahman is His glowing effulgence, and that the Paramatma is His partial representation
- In the Brahma-samhita it is said, angani yasya sakalendriya-vrttimanti: Krsna can perform the activities of one limb with any other limb. So by analytical study of Krsna and His person, it is concluded that He is the complete whole
- In the Vedanta-sutra, Krsna is described, janmady asya yatah: the Supreme Person from whom everything has emanated. So that Krsna has confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita, aham adir hi devanam
- Indeed, You alone know Yourself by Your own potencies, O origin of all, Lord of all beings, God of gods, O Supreme Person, Lord of the universe! BG 10.15 - 1972
- Indra said, "My dear Lord (Krsna), You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead. I offer my respectful obeisances unto You because You are the Supreme Person and the Supreme Soul"
- It is explained in the Tenth Chapter (of Bhagavad-gita). You know, all, Krsna as param brahma param dhama pavitram paramam bhavan. Arjuna is addressing Krsna as person, bhavan. This bhavan sabda, this word is used, "person"
- It is not possible to know the Supreme Person by imperfect experimental knowledge. He is described herein as adhoksaja, or beyond the range of experimental knowledge
- Kalindi replied (to Arjuna), "I think He (Lord Visnu) is the Supreme Person and just suitable to become my husband. I disclose my desire thus because you wanted to know it"
- King Yudhisthira, "Since (Krsna) You are the Supreme Person, there cannot be any ill luck for one who has fully surrendered unto You"
- Krsna is the most suitable name of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. The name Krsna and the Supreme Person Krsna are nondifferent. Therefore, if one concentrates his mind on hearing and chanting Hare Krsna, the same result is achieved
- Krsna is the Supreme Person, Bhagavan, and He is partially represented as Paramatma or impersonal Brahman
- Krsna is the supreme person, the whole spirit, and He danced with the spiritual bodies of the gopis. There is therefore no reason to accuse Krsna in any way
- Krsna is the Supreme Person. He has created us, Krsna's family. We also address Krsna, "O Father, give us our daily bread." And He's actually giving us bread. Not only us, to all the living entities. So it is a big family
- Krsna is the Supreme Person. He knows everything. You take the information, knowledge, from Krsna. Then your life will be successful. That is the propaganda of this Krsna consciousness movement
- Lord Krsna is the ultimate goal of life for such saintly persons. How then could Krsna have been bewildered by the mystic jugglery of Salva? The conclusion is that Lord Krsna's bewilderment was another opulence of His supreme personality
- Lord Siva said, "The impersonal feature of Your (Krsna's) supreme body is conceived of in this way, but You are ultimately the Supreme Person"
- Narada said, "No one is greater than or equal to Him (Krsna), because He is the supreme authority, the Personality of Godhead"
- Not partially means not simply understanding impersonal Brahman. That is partial understanding. And then localized Paramatma, that is also partial understanding. But when you understand Krsna, the Supreme Person, that is full understanding
- Now Lord Brahma admitted that his attempt was most presumptuous, for he was attempting to test his energy before the person of original energy
- O King of the earth, it has been decided by expert, learned scholars that only the SPG, Krsna, in whom all that is moving or nonmoving within this universe is resting and from whom everything is coming, is the best person to whom everything must be given
- One devotee said, "You are the same Supreme Person, so how shall my tongue be so extraordinarily bold as to address You as an ordinary son"
- One may ask whether Lord Brahma is the Supreme Absolute Person. No, the Supreme Absolute Person is Krsna
- One should meditate upon the Supreme Person as the one who knows everything, as He who is the oldest, who is the controller, who is smaller than the smallest, who is the maintainer of everything, who is beyond all material conception. BG 8.9 - 1972
- One should meditate upon the Supreme Person as the one who knows everything, as He who's the oldest, who is the controller, who is smaller than the smallest, who is the maintainer of everything, who is beyond all material conception & who is inconceivable
- One should meditate upon the Supreme Person as the one who knows everything, Who is the oldest, Who is the controller, Who is smaller than the smallest, Maintainer of everything, and Who is beyond all material conception
- One should meditate upon the Supreme Person as the one who who is inconceivable, and who is always a person. He is luminous like the sun and, being transcendental, is beyond this material nature. BG 8.9 - 1972
- One who has studied the Vedas perfectly, who is a perfect vipra, or knower of the Vedas, who knows what spiritual life actually is, speaks about Krsna, the Supreme Person, as one's sanatana-dharma
- One who is apramatta, a sane, sober person, a dhira, knows very well that a human being's primary duty is to render service to the Supreme Person
- Only that Supreme Person - Krsna, or Vasudeva - can bestow all auspicious benedictions upon everyone, for He is the spiritual master of the universe
- So our business, Krsna conscious people, our business is very easy. Because we don't manufacture ideas. We take the idea and the words delivered by the Supreme Person, Krsna, or His incarnation, or His representative
- Sri Hari, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is situated beyond the range of material nature; therefore He is the supreme transcendental person
- That is Vedic civilization. We are accepting Krsna. We are not accepting the vox populi. One person, the Supreme, that's all. This is our process. We don't accept vox populi
- The ardent desire of Bhismadeva was to see the person of Lord Krsna, the most lovable object, and by the grace of the Lord, Sri Bhismadeva had this opportunity at the last stage of his breathing
- The basic principle of their impersonal attitude does not allow them the transcendental pleasure which is relished by a devotee whose basic principle of understanding is the Supreme Person
- The cat is person. Dog is person, and the insect is person. The trees are person. Everyone is person. And there is another person. That is God, Krsna. That one person is maintaining all these varieties of millions and trillions of persons
- The gopis said, "You (Krsna) are the Supreme Person, and if You complete our dressing attempt as the purusa-bhusana, or the male ornament, then all our desires and bodily decorations are complete"
- The impersonal Brahman is Krsna Himself because Krsna is the source of the impersonal Brahman. He is the origin of the transcendental bliss sought by great saintly persons, yet He, the Supreme Person, is your most dear friend and constant well-wisher
- The Lord is definitely the supreme person, and His activities are transcendental. One who understands this is a liberated person from the very beginning of his study of Bhagavad-gita
- The Maha-Visnu, throws His glance over prakrti, or material nature, but the Purusottama existed even before that. The Brhad-aranyaka Upanisad therefore confirms the statement of the Bhagavad-gita that Lord Krsna is the Supreme Person (Purusottama)
- The mahatma does not divert his attention to anything outside Krsna, because he knows perfectly well that Krsna is the original Supreme Person, the cause of all causes. There is no doubt about it
- The mental speculators misunderstand Him as the Supreme Person, and they consider His impersonal features as inexplicable Brahman to be all
- The Nagapatnis continued, "We therefore offer our respectful obeisances unto You, our dear Lord, because You are the Supreme Person, who are living as the Supersoul within every living entity"
- The Nagapatnis said, "Let us offer our respectful obeisances unto You, because You are the origin of all scripture & the source of knowledge. You & the root of all evidences, & You are the Supreme Person who can bestow upon us the supreme knowledge"
- The Seventh Chapter of Bhagavad-gita is giving us some hint about the absolute world, absolute knowledge. How that knowledge can be attained, that is being spoken by the Absolute, Supreme Person, Krsna. Krsna is the Absolute Supreme Person
- The supreme destination, from which there is no return, is the abode of Krsna, the Supreme Person. The Brahma-samhita describes this supreme abode as ananda-cinmaya-rasa, a place where everything is full of spiritual bliss
- The Supreme Person (Bhagavan) said: My dear Arjuna, how have these impurities come upon you? They are not at all befitting a man who knows the progressive values of life. They do not lead to higher planets, but to infamy. BG 2.2 - 1972
- The Supreme Person has to be understood by the transcendental sound vibrated by Him in Bhagavad-gita, wherein He says that there is nothing superior to Himself; the impersonal Brahman effulgence is resting on His personality
- The Vaisnavas know that the Absolute Truth is the Supreme Person and that the Brahman effulgence is based on the Supreme Personality of Godhead, as confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita: brahmano hi pratisthaham
- The Vedas inform that "Although He (Krsna) is person, He is maintaining all unlimited persons." That they do not know. Eko yo bahunam vidadhati kaman. That one singular person, He is maintaining many millions, many millions, trillions of persons
- The Vedic hymns confirm that the Lord is the Supreme Person amongst all personalities
- The vital force - the life principle in everything - and the creative force derived from it are not acting independently but are dependent upon You, the Supreme Person behind these forces. Without Your will, they cannot work
- There are sufficient scriptural proofs to substantiate that Lord Krsna is the Supreme Absolute Truth. Even scriptures like the Bible or the Koran, declare that the Absolute Truth is the all-powerful, all knowing Supreme Person
- They began to inquire about the Lord, who is situated in all living entities, internally and externally. Indeed, they even asked all the plants and vegetables about Him, the Supreme Person
- Those who are impersonalists can merge into the sunshinelike brahma-jyoti, whereas those who are in love with the Supreme Person enter into the supreme abode of the Lord, Goloka Vrndavana
- To become absorbed in the transcendental name, quality, form and activities of the Supreme Person, Vasudeva, means to change the temper of the mind from matter to absolute knowledge
- Vasudeva said, "Both of You (Krsna and Balarama) are transcendental to this material manifestation and to its cause, the Supreme Person, Maha-Visnu. You are the original controller of all"
- Vasudeva, or Lord Sri Krsna, is the original Supreme Person, as now confirmed by a mahajana, and therefore both the neophytes and the pure devotees must try to follow in his footsteps. That is the way of the devotional line
- We accept Krsna, the Supreme Person, Who knows everything, past, present, and future. We take His leadership or we take the leadership of His representative. That is our process
- We offer our respectful obeisances unto You, the Supreme Person, and we worship You, whom impersonalists do not accept due to their poor fund of knowledge. Thus they are liable to descend into a hellish condition
- We present Bhagavad-gita as it is. In the Bhagavad-gita, Krsna is the Supreme Lord. In the, all the Vedic literature, Krsna is accepted as the Supreme Lord, person, the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- When a living being is perfect, he is aware of everything that happens, and since the Supreme Person is all-perfect, it is quite natural that He knows everything in all detail
- When you understand Krsna, the Supreme Person, that is full understanding. So you simply concentrate your mind unto the person of Krsna