Category:Krsna Is Supreme
This category has the following 43 subcategories, out of 43 total.
- ► Krsna Is More Supreme in Dvaraka (1 P)
- ► Krsna Is Most Supreme in Vrndavana (1 P)
- ► Krsna Is Supreme in Mathura (1 P)
- ► Krsna Is Supremely Perfect (3 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Supreme Abode (1 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Supreme Absolute Truth (1 C, 27 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Supreme Advisor (3 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Supreme Animate (1 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Supreme Attractive Form (4 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Supreme Deliverer (2 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Supreme Destination (2 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Supreme Director (10 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Supreme Fire (8 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Supreme Goal (2 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Supreme Husband (4 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Supreme King (3 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Supreme Leader (7 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Supreme Lion (2 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Supreme Living Being (15 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Supreme Living Entity (2 C, 2 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Supreme Lover (6 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Supreme Object of Worship (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Supreme Powerful (4 C, 18 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Supreme Protector (3 C, 13 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Supreme Pure (2 C, 8 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Supreme Self (1 C, 9 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Supreme Shelter (8 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Supreme Source (1 C, 8 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Supreme Speaker (4 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Supreme Spirit (2 C, 24 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Supreme Spirit Soul (1 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Supreme Subject (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Supreme Sun (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Supreme Well-wisher (2 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Supreme Whole (6 P)
- ► Krsna's Supreme Position (6 P)
- ► Krsna's Supreme Word (1 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Is Supreme"
The following 144 pages are in this category, out of 144 total.
- After the departure of Lord Sri Krsna, the Personality of Godhead and supreme ruler of everyone, these upstarts have flourished, our protector being gone. Therefore I myself shall take up this matter and punish them. Just witness my power
- Akrura knew beyond a doubt that Lord Krsna is the Supreme Visnu. Lord Visnu glances over the material energy, and thus the cosmic manifestation comes into being
- Akrura thought, "Today it will be possible for me to actually see the beauty of the spiritual kingdom of Visnuloka because Krsna is the Supreme Visnu and He has advented Himself out of His own good will"
- Akrura was expecting benediction from that supreme hand of Krsna. Krsna’s hand is capable of bestowing benediction upon all kinds of men if they take to Krsna consciousness
- Anyone who understands Lord Krsna to be the Supreme, or who says unto the Lord "You are the same Supreme Brahman, the Personality of Godhead," is certainly liberated instantly
- As Krsna never falls, when we revive our spiritual consciousness, Krsna consciousness, we never fall again to material existence. One should understand the position of the supreme Acyuta, Krsna
- As supreme teacher of the world, Lord Krsna condemns the attitude of Arjuna, who said, "I do not find any good in this fighting. It will cause perpetual habitation in hell." Such statements by Arjuna were due to ignorance only
- As the supreme teacher of human society, He teaches His own way of activities, and thus He inaugurates the real path of religion. I request everyone to follow Him
- Because you are My very dear friend, I am speaking to you My supreme instruction, the most confidential knowledge of all. Hear this from Me, for it is for your benefit
- Brahma has confirmed that Lord Krsna is the Supreme, the source of the three manifestations known as Ksirodakasayi Visnu, Garbhodakasayi Visnu and Karanodakasayi Visnu (Maha-Visnu)
- Brahma said, "Because You are the Supreme in every respect, those who are searching after the Brahman effulgence are also searching after You. And those who are searching after Supersoul realization are also searching after You"
- Brahma said, "In the living entities and other energies, You are the supreme one without a second, the supreme Supersoul. The innumerable living entities are simply like sparks of the original fire, Your Lordship"
- Brahma said, "You are the original amrta (indestructible nectar of immortality). As confirmed in the Vedas, amrtam sasvatam brahma. Brahman is the eternal, the supreme origin of everything, who has no birth or death"
- By worshiping the Supreme Lord, those who desire material opulences are given the bodies of powerful demigods
- First of all let them prove that they are sane men. They are all insane rascals. Why shall I take their words? We are taking words from Krsna, who is accepted the Supreme by all the acaryas, all the great sages
- For persons who are not very advanced in absolute knowledge of the Supreme, Lord Krsna exhibits His transcendental pastimes. Such persons can simply think of the pastimes of the Lord and get full benefit
- He (Krsna) is Paramatma, or the Supersoul, present in everyone as the supreme guidance, and therefore He is already the chariot driver and counsel of all living beings
- He (Lord Krsna) is eternally a person and eternally supreme. If one tries to explain the Supreme impersonally, one distorts the real meaning of Brahman
- He can see everything inside and outside; therefore He is the supreme overseer of all living entities. If someone takes shelter at His lotus feet and worships Him, he also attains a transcendental position
- He is the supreme worshipable Deity of all living entities. He is the supreme cause, represented as the male and female creative energies. Although different from this universe, He exists in His universal form (virat-rupa)
- His (Sukadeva Gosvami) bodily hue resembled that of Lord Krsna, who is the supreme among the gods, demigods and all living beings
- If a Marx can change so many men's minds to follow his imperfect philosophy, what can Krishna, the Supreme Perfect, accomplish!
- If one becomes a sincere devotee and seriously engages in devotional service, Lord Krsna sends an instructing spiritual master to show him favor and invoke his dormant propensity for serving the Supreme
- If one decides to sacrifice for the supreme cause, even if he does not know that the supreme cause is Krsna, he will come gradually to understand that Krsna is the supreme cause by the sacrificial method
- If we want actual protection, we should take protection of the Supreme, Krsna, or His devotee
- In all the Vedic scriptures, faith in the Supreme is advised. In the pursuit of all Vedic instructions, the ultimate goal is the understanding of Krsna. No one can obtain success without following this principle
- Instead of trying to be master of all yogic mystic powers, it is better if one simply keeps the supreme Yogesvara, Krsna, within his heart. Thus one's life can become perfect, and one can very easily be transferred to the kingdom of God
- It seems strange that Krsna, as the Supreme, should be attracted by anyone's love
- It seems strange that Krsna, as the Supreme, should be attracted by anyone's love. A man searches after the love of a woman because he is imperfect - he lacks something
- King Nrga said, "My Lord (Krsna), You are the supreme witness. You are aware of every bit of work done by the living entities - past, present and future"
- Krsna came to speak this truth, that "I am the Supreme." He appeared to speak this philosophy. And if you do the same work, that "Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead," then you are serving the mission of Krsna, great service to Krsna
- Krsna Himself declares in the Bhagavad-gita that because He is transcendental to all sentient and insentient beings He is known as Purusottama, which means the Supreme Personality. (Purusa means "person," and uttama means "supreme" or "transcendental")
- Krsna is a thunderbolt to the wrestlers; to the common man He is the most beautiful human being; to the young girls He is just like Cupid; to the cowherd men and women He is the most intimate relative and to the impious kings He is the supreme ruler
- Krsna is impartial, but because this is the material world of duality, such relative terms as happiness and distress, curses and favors, are created by the will of the Supreme
- Krsna is Isa, the Supreme, but I cannot see Him. Now, Krsna is there. You are blind. Why don't you see Him? Therefore you cannot see. So you have to open your eyes, not close. That is the business of guru. The guru opens the eyes
- Krsna is not alone. Supreme..., any person, he can not be alone. Just like we are here, we are not alone. We are so many friends, so many associates. So person does not mean alone. Person means with associates
- Krsna is the Lord of all kinds of threes & is independently supreme by achievement of all kinds of fortune. He is worshiped by the eternal maintainers of the creation, who offer Him the paraphernalia of worship by touching their helmets to His feet
- Krsna is the original source of everything and the sum total of everything. He appears as the supreme youth, and His whole body is composed of spiritual bliss. He is the shelter of everything and master of everyone
- Krsna is the supreme bestower of all kinds of liberation to His devotees, but the benediction which was bestowed upon mother Yasoda was never experienced even by Lord Brahma or Lord Siva or the goddess of fortune
- Krsna is the supreme instructor and perfect follower of all religious principles, as well as the supreme enforcer of such principles
- Krsna is the Supreme, and He is always glorified as the Supreme Lord and controller. Thus all the previously mentioned transcendental qualities are in Him
- Krsna not only theoretically or philosophically presented Himself as the Supreme but actually presented Himself as such to Arjuna. Arjuna must confirm this because Arjuna is the beginning of the parampara system
- Krsna replied to Narada: "I am the supreme instructor. Therefore I'm personally executing religious principles in order to teach the whole world how to act. It is My desire that you not be bewildered by such demonstrations of My internal energy"
- Krsna says that "I am the Supreme." We accept it. That is hearing. And if you interpret, "Oh, Krsna means this, Kuruksetra means this," that mean you're spoiling your time. Why this, that? As it is, hear as it is
- Krsna tells Arjuna that he should act in yoga. And what is that yoga? Yoga means to concentrate the mind upon the Supreme by controlling the ever-disturbing senses
- Krsna's body is a city of attractive features, and it is sweeter than sweet. His face, which is like the moon, is sweeter still. And the supremely sweet gentle smile on that moonlike face is like rays of moonshine
- Krsna, being situated in everyone's heart, is the supreme witness
- Krsna, in His supreme personal form, with two hands and flute, is bewildering for the impersonalists who can accommodate only the gigantic visva-rupa of the Lord
- Living entity is the adhama-purusa, and the Supersoul is the madhyama-purusa, and Krsna, or the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is uttama-purusa, the Supreme
- Lofty-minded persons with incisive intelligence are convinced that Lord Krsna is the Supreme Being. If somehow they harbor some material desires, they immediately approach Lord Krsna and pray to Him
- Lord Brahma said: The Lord, who is supreme and is the oldest of all, is unlimitedly merciful. I wish that He may smilingly bestow His benediction upon me by opening His lotus eyes
- Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who appeared as the son of Nanda Maharaja, is the supreme hero in all dealings. Similarly, Srimati Radharani is the topmost heroine in all dealings
- Lord Siva said, "In the impersonalists' conception of Your (Krsna's) supreme existence, the heavenly planets are Your head, all the directions are Your ears, the earth (Urvi) is Your lotus feet, the moon is Your mind, and the sun is Your eye"
- Lord Siva said, "In the impersonalists' conception of Your (Krsna's) supreme existence, the sky is just like Your navel, fire is Your mouth, and water is Your semen"
- Lord Siva said, "The impersonal feature of Your (Krsna's) supreme body is conceived of in this way, but You are ultimately the Supreme Person"
- Lord Siva said, "The impersonal feature of Your (Krsna's) supreme body is only a small expansion of Your energy. You are likened to the original fire, and Your expansions are its light and heat"
- Lord Siva said, "You (Krsna) are the original cause of this cosmic manifestation, You are its supreme maintainer, and You are the cause of its dissolution also"
- May Krsna, the director of all sacrifices & the leader of all living entities, the controller of all intelligence, the proprietor of all planets, spiritual & material, & the supreme incarnation on the earth (the supreme all in all), be merciful upon me
- My Lord, You are the supreme controller, the Personality of Godhead, the supreme great, maintaining the order of this cosmic manifestation. Yet in spite of Your being the supreme controller, You (Krsna) have so kindly appeared in my home
- Nalakuvara & Manigriva said: No one under the jurisdiction of the material modes can understand Your (Krsna's) transcendental qualities, which existed before the creation; therefore You are called the Supreme Transcendence
- Narada Muni addressed Narayana Rsi as an incarnation of Krsna and specifically addressed Him as the supreme well-wisher of the conditioned souls
- Not only is Krsna the supreme worshipful Deity for all living entities, but He is also the guru, or caittya-guru, the Supersoul, who always gives the living entity good counsel
- O my Lord, those influenced by demoniac principles cannot realize You, although You are clearly the Supreme by dint of Your exalted activities, forms, character and uncommon power
- O Supreme Lord of lords! O master of the universe! One can achieve piety simply by hearing about Your transcendental pastimes. O Supreme Narayana, who are praised by select verses, I offer my respectful obeisances unto You
- O supreme one, the transcendental form I am now seeing is full of transcendental bliss. It is not contaminated by the external energy. It is full of effulgence. My Lord, there is no better understanding of You than this
- Only when one can understand that there is no difference between the Supreme and His name can one be situated in Krsna consciousness
- Outside the Vaikuntha planets is the atmosphere of the glowing effulgence, which consists of the supremely bright rays of the body of Lord Krsna
- People in general and the impersonalists in particular concern themselves mainly with the all-pervading nature of the Supreme. So Arjuna is asking Krsna how He exists in His all-pervading aspect through His different energies
- Pradyumna addressed Prabhavati at that time and said: "My dear Prabhavati, just look at the head of our family, Sri Krsna: He is Visnu Himself, the supreme driver of Garuda
- Sages said, "Although You (Krsna) are transcendental to this entire material creation and are the Supreme and the Supersoul of all living entities, You appear on this earth by Your internal potency to protect Your devotees and destroy the miscreants"
- She (Yogamaya) simply works in the supreme planet, Goloka Vrndavana, and she works to manifest the activities of Krsna when He descends to the material universe to please His innumerable devotees within the material world
- Sisupala went crazy because of Krsna's being elected the supreme, first-worshiped person in that meeting, and he spoke so irresponsibly that it appeared he had lost all his good fortune
- Some think that the universal form of Krsna which was manifested to Arjuna is more important than His personal form. According to them, the personal form of the Supreme is something imaginary
- Spiritually, eternally, the fragments are fragments, and the Supreme is Supreme. Krsna is the Supreme, and we are fragmental parts. We are fragments eternally
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu continued, "This nectar from Krsna's lips is supremely difficult to obtain, but if one gets some, his life becomes successful"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "Previously I induced Murari Gupta again and again to be allured by Lord Krsna. I said to him, My dear Gupta, Lord Sri Krsna, Vrajendra-kumara, is the supreme sweetness"
- Srutadeva said, "You (Krsna) are present to everyone, but the nondevotee feels You as ultimate cruel death, whereas for a devotee You are the supreme instructor and philosopher"
- Sukadeva Gosvami tells King Pariksit, "He (Krsna) is the supreme worshipable Deity for the devotee, and He is just like an ordinary boy to one who is under the spell of maya"
- Sukadeva Gosvami tells King Pariksit, "My dear King, Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead to the learned transcendentalist, He is the supreme happiness for the impersonalist"
- Tattva means the Absolute Truth. Now, so far tattva is concerned, you'll find in the Bhagavad-gita that Krsna is the supreme tattva, Absolute Truth
- That is simultaneously one and different philosophy - the living entities thus have free will because they are parts of Krsna and Krsna has free will, but the free will of Krsna is Supreme while the freedom of the parts and parcels is minute
- The art of focusing one's attention on the Supreme and giving one's love to Him is called Krsna consciousness
- The brahmajyoti is not separate from the Lord, as the glowing sun ray is not independent of the sun disc. Therefore one who desires to merge into the supreme impersonal brahmajyoti must also worship the Lord by bhakti-yoga
- The foremost process of cheating is to desire to achieve liberation by merging into the Supreme, for this causes the permanent disappearance of loving service to Krsna
- The girls prayed, "O supreme external energy of the Personality of Godhead, O supreme mystic power, O supreme controller of this material world, O goddess, please be kind to us and arrange for our marriage with the son of Nanda Maharaja, Krsna"
- The glowing effulgence known as brahma-tejas is nothing but the rays of the Lord (Krsna), just as the sun rays are rays of the sun disc. So this Brahma weapon also, although materially irresistible, could not surpass the supreme strength of the Lord
- The great devotee Prahlada Maharaja confirms that people in general do not know that their ultimate center of attraction is Visnu, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. And in the Visnu category, Sri Krsna is the supreme attraction
- The Lord is supreme because no one can evaluate Him by mental speculation or jugglery of words. The Lord can travel more quickly than the mind
- The Lord is the proprietor of everything all over the universe, and He is the supreme friend of all living entities as well. By understanding this, people can become happy and peaceful individually and collectively
- The Lord of supreme mysticism can simultaneously reside within everyone's heart, or even within the atoms, by His Paramatma feature, His plenary portion
- The most brilliant part of His supreme character was that He (Krsna) begged pardon from His parents for being unable to serve their feet while absent from home because of fear of Kamsa
- The natural gifts such as grains and vegetables, fruits, rivers, the hills of jewels & minerals, and the seas full of pearls are supplied by the order of the Supreme, and as He desires, material nature produces them in abundance or restricts them at times
- The one Supreme Being, Krsna, maintains everyone. Our so-called source of income is our own choice only. If I wish to be a hunter, it will appear that hunting is the source of my maintenance
- The ordinary living beings, being part and parcel of Krsna, are also Brahman, but Krsna is the Supreme - Parabrahman
- The perfect process is to accept Krsna as the Supreme in everything, and the best perfection in culturing knowledge is to surrender unto Him because He is the source of everything. Only in that conception can one get rid of the misconception of I and mine
- The politician says that his Krsna is different from the Krsna depicted in Bhagavad-gita. Even though he accepts Krsna and Rama as the Supreme he thinks of Rama and Krsna as impersonal because he has no idea of service to Krsna
- The real isvara or isvarah paramah, the supreme isvara, or supreme independent, is Krsna. The living entity is isvara only when engaged in the service of the Lord
- The sages of Naimisaranya describe Him as apparently resembling a human being, but actually He is the supreme almighty Personality of Godhead
- The Supreme Lord inspired the secondary creator, Brahma, in order that Brahma could carry out his creative functions. So, the supreme intelligence behind all creations is the Absolute Godhead, Sri Krsna
- The Supreme Lord said, The indestructible, transcendental living entity is called Brahman, and his eternal nature is called the self. Action pertaining to the development of these material bodies is called karma, or fruitive activities. BG 8.3 - 1972
- The supreme unborn, Lord Sri Krsna, caused the members of the Yadu dynasty to relinquish their bodies, and thus He relieved the burden of the world. This action was like picking out a thorn with a thorn, though both are the same to the controller
- The Supreme Visnu is Krsna. Krsna is the cause of Visnu, not vice versa. Similarly, Brahman is not the cause of Krsna; Krsna is the cause of Brahman. Therefore Krsna is the Para-brahman
- The surabhi cow said, "Therefore, You (Krsna) are our Indra, You are the supreme father of the whole cosmic manifestation, and You are the protector and elevator of all the cows, brahmanas, demigods and others who are pure devotees of Your Lordship"
- The surabhi cow said, "We (the surabhi cows) do not know anyone else as the Supreme, nor do we go to any other god or demigods for protection"
- The ultimate cause of everything is the supreme eternal form of Krsna. All material actions and reactions take place in the impersonal Brahman, but in the personal Brahman, the eternal form of Krsna, there is no action and reaction
- The ultimate cause of success is the daiva, the Supreme. Kings like Maharaja Yudhisthira knew perfectly well that the king is the agent of the Supreme Lord to look after the welfare of the mass of people
- The Yadus were all experienced devotees, learned and expert in psychic study. Over and above this, they were always with the Lord in all kinds of relaxations, and still they were only able to know Him as the one Supreme who dwells everywhere
- Then Krsna, the supreme mystic, the powerful Personality of Godhead, immediately swallowed up all the flames of the fire. The cows and boys were thus saved from imminent danger
- There are innumerable Vaikuntha planets, as well as innumerable incarnations. In the material world also there are innumerable universes, and Krsna is the supreme resting place for all of them
- There are many kinds of cheaters all over the universe. Of all cheating processes, gambling stands supreme and therefore represents Krsna. As the Supreme, Krsna can be more deceitful than any mere man
- There is no existence of anything foreign in Krsna. Whatever there is in Krsna is also Krsna. He is therefore the supreme, indestructible, complete existence, or the Supreme Truth
- There is no need of strenuous effort to free oneself from sinful reactions. One should unhesitatingly accept Krsna as the supreme savior of all living entities
- These rascals will change every year their theology. So what is the value of their words? Childish. He is a rascal. We say, "Krsna, the Supreme" We never change it. And "Surrender is the only process" We shall never change it
- They (the gopis) addressed the deer, "It appears, that Krsna, who is the Supreme Narayana Himself, must have passed through this way along with His companion, Laksmi, the goddess of fortune
- They (the gopis) continued. "O dear Krsna, You are the supreme instructor. There is no doubt about it"
- This is the sense of Krsna consciousness: Lord Krsna is the supreme predominator, and all living entities, including the great demigods, are His subordinates. One can attain perfect peace only in complete Krsna consciousness
- Those who are actually interested in understanding the SP of God, Krsna, and who follow in the footsteps of Arjuna should understand that Krsna not only theoretically presented Himself as the Supreme, but actually revealed Himself as the Supreme
- To be a good man or a nonviolent man is a personal attachment, but to act on behalf of the Supreme is to act without attachment for the result. That is perfect action of the highest degree, recommended by the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna
- Tyaga means to give up the result to Krsna. That is sannyasa. Sat-nyasa. Sat means the Supreme. And anyone who renounces everything for Krsna, the Supreme, he is sannyasi
- Unintelligent men, who know Me not, think that I have assumed this form and personality. Due to their small knowledge, they do not know My higher nature, which is changeless and supreme. BG 7.24 - 1972
- Unless one is a prabhu, or controller of the senses, he cannot act as spiritual master, who is authorized by the supreme prabhu, or Lord Krsna
- Varuna said, "O Lord, Supreme Personality of Godhead, Supreme Brahman and Supersoul of everything, let me offer my respectful obeisances unto You. You (Krsna) are the supreme transcendental personality"
- Vasudeva continued, "Who, therefore, can understand Your (Krsna's) pastimes or the mystery of Your appearance and disappearance? Our only business should be to glorify Your supreme greatness"
- Vedas accept that cow dung is pure; we accept it. Cow dung is pure. This is called sruti-pramana. Sruti-pramana means the real knowledge, perfect knowledge, is coming from the supreme perfect, Krsna
- We can see from His (Krishna's) presentation of this Bhagavad-gita how supreme He is. He spoke this truth five thousand years before, and continually, for five thousand years, all scholars are studying this scripture, and studying very devotedly
- We immediately take it, that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. We are not going to search out who is the Supreme. Because we are hearing from the Supreme, Krsna, then our business is finished
- We should not be astonished to find contradictions in the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Actually there are no contradictions. That is the meaning of His being supreme
- What is Krsna? Krsna is life, supreme life. Krsna is not dead. We are getting Krsna's description. He is not a dead body
- When I speak of Krsna, you must remember that I am speaking of God. There are millions of names of God in different parts of the world, but Krsna is the supreme name according to Vedic knowledge
- When Krsna, the supreme joker, planted the parijata tree in the courtyard of Satyabhama, Rukmini, the daughter of King Vidarbha, became very angry, but due to her natural gentle behavior, she did not express anything
- When our hearts begin to derive pleasure from the supreme reservoir of pleasure, then we can be satisfied. That transcendental satisfaction is possible only in devotional service, in full Krsna consciousness
- When Yamaraja offered his services to the Lord, Sri Krsna asked him to return His teacher's son, who had come to him as a result of his work. "Considering My ruling supreme," said Krsna, "you should immediately return the son of My teacher"
- When you surrender to Krsna through his transparent via media, not that immediately your sinful activities are stopped, but because you surrendered to the Supreme, He absorbs your sinful activities. He makes you free
- You (Krsna) are the supreme friend of all living entities, but at the same time You are the supreme chastiser of the miscreants & the envious. I (Narada) know that Your Lordship has descended to this earth for the proper maintenance of the whole universe
- You (Krsna) however, are the cause of this external energy, and thus You remain unaffected by the action and reaction of the different elements. And because You are transcendental to such compulsions of material energy, You are the supreme tranquillity
- You are clearly the Supreme by dint of Your exalted activities, forms, character and uncommon power, which are confirmed by all the revealed scriptures in the quality of goodness and the celebrated transcendentalists in the divine nature
- You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead; no one can excel You, nor can anyone come up to an equal level with You. The perfect social system is that in which You remain in the center, being served as the Supreme
- You are the supreme refuge, above the material modes. O limitless form! This whole cosmic manifestation is pervaded by You
- You have any doubt in the supreme nature of Krsna?