Category:Krsna Is The Supreme Living Being
Pages in category "Krsna Is The Supreme Living Being"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- He (Krsna) cannot be impersonal because He is the leader and Supreme Being amongst innumerable living beings
- He (Krsna) is an individual as are the other living beings. But the Supreme Lord, or the supreme living being, has the greatest intelligence, and He possesses supermost inconceivable energies of all different varieties
- How supremely glorified is the dynasty of King Yadu, and how virtuous is the land of Mathura, where the supreme leader (Krsna) of all living beings, the husband of the goddess of fortune, has taken His birth and wandered in His childhood
- Krsna is the father of all living beings. Therefore He is the original living being of all other living beings. He is the original eternal enjoyer amongst all other enjoyers. Therefore no one can be His begetting father, as the ignorant may think
- Krsna is the Supreme Being and thus the proprietor of all the material worlds, and Krsna is the only friend who can actually do good to all living entities
- Krsna, being the supreme living being, is never the order supplier or order carrier of anyone, whoever he may be. But out of His causeless mercy & affection for His pure devotees, sometimes He carries out the order of the devotee like an awaiting servant
- The Personality of Godhead Himself is also a living being, as much an individual as other living beings. But the Supreme Lord is the supreme living being, with the greatest mind and the supermost inconceivable energies in great variety
- The spirit soul by nature is jubilant." So the Supreme Personality of Godhead, He is supreme living being, and we are also living being, but we are not the Supreme. Try to find out this difference
- The Supreme Living Being in His feature as the transcendental purusa incarnation, who is the Lord's plenary expansion, impregnates the material nature of three modes, and thus by the influence of eternal time the living entities appear
- There is a gulf of difference between the Lord and the individual living being. The Lord is mentioned herein as the supreme living being unlimited by time and space
- They said: Here He (Krsna) is, the original Personality of Godhead as we definitely remember Him. He alone existed before the manifested creation of the modes of nature, and in Him only, because He is the Supreme Lord, all living beings merge
- This challenging spirit of Krsna's is not contradictory to His sublime character because, as the Supreme Being, everything is possible in His character
- To understand God, the Supreme Being, who is controlling the whole universe, it is very, very difficult to understand Him. But if we become devotee, then Krsna reveals Himself