creator | creators
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Characteristics of Creation - videos (265 P)
- ► Of Creators Krsna Is Brahma (1 P)
Pages in category "Creator"
The following 187 pages are in this category, out of 187 total.
- A creator must possess an all-pervasive body, as pointed out in the Bhagavad-gita (3.14): Everywhere are His hands and legs, His eyes, heads and faces, and He has ears everywhere. In this way the Supersoul exists, pervading everything
- A Russian fiction writer is now contributing suggestions to the rest of the world that scientific progress can help man to live forever. Of course, he does not believe in a Supreme Being who is the creator
- According to the methods of black art mantras instructed in the tantras, if the mantra fails to kill the enemy, then, because it must kill someone, it kills the original creator. Sudaksina was the originator, and the priests assisted him
- According to the Vedic literatures, Brahma, who may be compared to the sun, is not the ultimate creator. It is stated in this sloka that Brahma was taught Vedic knowledge by the Personality of Godhead
- According to Vedic calculations, there are three causes of creation - time, the ingredient and the creator
- Actually it is not the creator, but the conditioned soul who is inexperienced. He does not know how the subtle laws of fruitive activity work, and without knowledge of these laws of nature, he ignorantly criticizes the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- After hearing this, Vidura inquired from Maitreya: My dear master, how is it that the three deities Brahma, Visnu and Siva, who are the creator, maintainer and destroyer of the whole creation, became the offspring of the wife of Atri Muni?
- Alas, O Providence, O Creator, You are certainly inexperienced in creation, for during the lifetime of a father You have caused the death of his son, thus acting in opposition to Your creative laws
- Although he (the highly advanced devotee) sees trees, mountains, and other living entities moving here and there, he sees all as the creation of the Supreme Lord and, with reference to the context, sees only the creator and not the created
- Among created manifestations, the total material elements are first created by Maha-Visnu and are annihilated by Lord Siva. Brahma is the secondary creator. BG 1972 purports
- Among the creators & living entities, Brahma is the chief. The various Brahmas exhibit four, eight, sixteen, etc., heads accordingly, & they are the chief creators in their respective universes. The Brahmas are representatives of Krsna. BG 1972 purports
- As stated in the beginning of Srimad-Bhagavatam: tene brahma hrda ya adi-kavaye (SB 1.1.1). Lord Brahma is the first living creature within this universe, and he is also the creator of this universe. How is this possible
- As the maintainer of everything in the cosmic manifestation, Visnu is also the creator and maintainer of Brahma and Lord Siva
- At the auspicious arrival of Sri Narada, Sri Vyasadeva got up respectfully and worshiped him, giving him veneration equal to that given to Brahmaji, the creator
- Because Brahma is almost on an equal footing with the Personality of Godhead, he is addressed here as the god of the demigods, and because he is the secondary creator of this universe, he is addressed as the sustainer of the universe
- Brahma and Siva are bhutas, or powerful created demigods who manage universal affairs, much like ministers appointed by a king. The ministers may be isvaras, or controllers, but the Supreme Lord is mahesvara, or the creator of the controllers
- Brahma creates the whole of human society, animal society - everything. Ksirodakasayi Visnu lies on the milk ocean within the universe, of which He is the controller and maintainer. Thus Brahma is the creator - CC Intro
- Brahma holds the post of the creator of all planetary systems, but his engineering energy is generated from the abdomen of the Lord. Any creative function in the universe always has a direct connecting link with the Lord
- Brahma is also one of these living entities, but he is especially empowered by the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Although Brahma is supposed to be the creator of this universe, actually the Supreme Personality of Godhead is its ultimate creator
- Brahma is the creator of the three worlds, namely the lower planets, called the Patalalokas, the middle planets, called the Bhurlokas, and the upper planets, called the Svarlokas
- Brahma is the direct creator of the manifested universe and everything within the universe. He therefore knows what happened in the past, what will happen in the future, and what is happening at present
- Brahma receives his mind, intelligence, materials and everything else from Krsna, and then he becomes the secondary creator, the engineer of this universe
- Brahma returned to his residence, which is as important as his own personality. Lord Brahma is the creator of this universe and the most exalted personality within it. His lifetime is described in Bhagavad-gita - BG 8.17
- Brahma said, "In my blindness I was considering myself a competitor to You, the SPG. But, even though I'm accepted as the creator of this universe, I'm eternally Your servant. Therefore, kindly always be compassionate toward me and excuse me in that way"
- Brahma said, "My dear Lord (Krsna), people may say that I am the master of all Vedic knowledge, and I am supposed to be the creator of this universe, but it has been proved now that I cannot understand You, who are present before me just like a child"
- Brahma said, "Persons who are not in awareness of things as they are contemplate that I, Brahma, am the creator, Visnu is the maintainer, and Lord Siva is the annihilator"
- Brahma wanted to remain in his actual position as an instrument of the Lord instead of becoming puffed up by the false prestige of thinking himself the creator. That is the way of becoming dear to the Supreme Lord and receiving His benediction
- Brahma, although he is very powerful, he is known as creator of this universe, but he is just like diamond. He inherits power from the Supreme Lord, so he becomes powerful
- Brahma, who was not born of a material source but of the lotus flower coming out of the navel abdomen of the Lord, is the creator of all those who are materially born. Of course, by the grace of the Lord, Brahma was able to see the form of the Lord
- Destruction of the social and spiritual orders will not bring fulfillment of the idea of a classless society. One should strictly observe the principles of varna and asrama for the satisfaction of the creator
- Due to his inability to sufficiently drink that nectar, he becomes very unhappy and criticizes the creator for not having given more than two eyes
- Eternal time is also without beginning, but it is the creator of all creatures. The example is given of touchstone, which creates many valuable stones and jewels but does not decrease in power
- Even Brahma, the creator of the universe, admits that he is not the actual creator but is simply inspired by the Lord Narayana and therefore creates under His superintendence those things already created by Him, the Supersoul of all living entities
- Everything that is mysterious is known to you because you worship the creator and destroyer of the material world and the maintainer of the spiritual world, the original Personality of Godhead, who is transcendental to the three modes of material nature
- Execution of penance in full faith and sincerity made Brahmaji so powerful that he became the creator of the universe. And because he was able to attain such power, he is called the best amongst all the tapasvis
- Falsely claiming proprietorship, they think they can give charity and enjoy. In such a condition, what good can they do for You, who are the independent creator, maintainer and annihilator of this universe?
- From Your (Krsna's) navel a lotus flower grows, and from that lotus Brahma, the creator of this universe, is born. Since Brahma is the cause of this universe, You are the cause of all causes
- Gopis lament: "When there is occasional blinking of our eyelids, we condemn the creator, Lord Brahma, as a dunce, because he does not know how to make perfect eyes"
- Gopis, who enjoyed transcendental bliss, so much so that they were never fully satisfied to see Krsna's face, but instead condemned the creator of the body for making eyelids that obstructed their vision
- Gopis, who were the exalted friends of Krsna, saw Krsna constantly, but because their eyelids disturbed their vision of Krsna, the gopis condemned the creator, Lord Brahma
- He (Agnidhra) asked the girl whether she had achieved such beauty just to break the penances and austerities of others. He thought that Lord Brahma, the creator of the universe, might have been pleased with him and might have sent her to become his wife
- He (Hiranyakasipu) then asked Brahma for the benediction of becoming amara, by which one does not die. Brahma said that he could not award the benediction because even he, the material creator who rules all planets, is not amara
- He (Narada) represented himself as less intelligent and yet intelligently presented a doubt to be cleared by the supreme authority so that the uninformed might take note of it and be rightly informed about the intricacies of the creation and the creator
- He (the creator of this body) is not conversant in the art of ecstasy but is simply a prosaic creator. He does not know how to arrange things properly so one can see only Krsna
- He is known as the first purusa, the creator of the total material energy. He, the cause of the universes, the first incarnation, casts His glance over maya
- Here (in SB 3.21.19) the very prayer suggests that God is sentient and can hear the prayers and fulfill the desires of the devotee. Therefore, He is sac-cid-ananda-vigraha (BS 5.1), the form of bliss, knowledge and eternity
- Hiranyakasipu forced the creator of the universe, the demigod Brahma, to come down to him. He then asked Brahma for the benediction of becoming amara, by which one does not die
- His abdomen is the foundation of all the planetary systems. Brahma holds the post of the creator of all planetary systems, but his engineering energy is generated from the abdomen of the Lord
- His father, Uttanapada, was the emperor of the entire world, and his grandfather, Lord Brahma, was the creator of the universe. Dhruva Maharaja expressed his desire to possess a kingdom better than those of his father and grandfather
- I (Agnidhra) desire that you join me to perform austerity and penance, for it may be that the creator of the universe, Lord Brahma, being pleased with me, has sent you to become my wife
- I pray only to engage in His service in the creation of the material world, and I pray that I not be materially affected by my works, for thus I may be able to give up the false prestige of being the creator
- If the creator took my advice, he would give millions of eyes to the person who intends to see Sri Krsna's face. If the creator will accept this advice, then I would say that he is competent in his work
- In the first verse of Srimad-Bhagavatam it is said that the Supreme Lord inspired a secondary creator, Brahma, and enabled him to carry out his creative functions. In this way the Supreme Lord is the supervising engineer
- In the material existence we create different relationships with different living entities who are nothing but Krsna's marginal energy, but under the creation of prakrti some of them appear as our father, mother, grandfather, creator, etc. BG 1972 pur
- In the material world also, the initial creator is the Lord Himself. He brings about the creation of Brahma, who becomes the subsequent creator, empowered by the Lord
- In Vedic literatures the ultimate source is explained; Brahma is the creator of this universe, but because he had to meditate in order to receive the inspiration for such a creation, he is not the ultimate creator
- It appears that the great sage Atri Muni had no specific idea of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Of course, he must have been conversant with the Vedic information that there is a Supreme Personality of Godhead who is the creator of the universe
- Jambavan continued, "Beyond the physical elements and the time factor, the persons who manipulate the ingredients and advantages of creation are part and parcel of You. The living entity is not, therefore, an independent creator"
- Jambavan said further, "Not only are You the creator of the creators, but You are also the creator of the material elements which the so-called creators manipulate"
- Just as the original cause of an earthen pot is the potter, so the creator of the material world is the first purusa incarnation (Karanarnavasayi Visnu)
- Just by the Visnu forms glancing They showed Themselves to be the creators and maintainers of the modes of ignorance & passion. Visnu represents the mode of goodness, Brahma represents the mode of passion, and Lord Siva represents the mode of ignorance
- Kaliya said, "You are the original creator of the modes of material nature, by which the universe is created. You are the cause of the different kinds of mentality possessed by living creatures, by which they have obtained different varieties of bodies"
- Kasyapa, Prajapati, the creator of the living entities, gave his twin sons their names; the one who was born first he named Hiranyaksa, and the one who was first conceived by Diti he named Hiranyakasipu
- Krsna consciousness movement is meant for the paramo nirmatsaranam those who are not envious. How they can be envious? Paramahamsa, one who has understood what is this creation, who is the creator, what are these living entities
- Kurus said, "O creator of innumerable universes, let us fall down and offer You (Balarama) our respectful obeisances again and again. We are now completely surrendered unto You. Please, therefore, be merciful upon us and give us Your protection"
- Kurus said, "You are the original creator, sustainer and annihilator of the whole cosmic manifestation, and still Your position is always transcendental"
- Less intelligent persons do not have information of the creator and His eternal abode in the spiritual world, which is far beyond our range of visibility
- Lord Brahma is bhrtya, a servant of Krsna, and he is adi-kavi, the original creator of this universe (SB 1.1.1). Nonetheless, even he could not obtain such mercy as mother Yasoda. As for Lord Siva, he is the topmost Vaisnava
- Lord Brahma says, "O infallible one! I am born in the modes of passion, and therefore I have been falsely proud of being the creator of this material world. My false pride was just like dense darkness, and in this darkness I had become blind"
- Lord Brahma, as the first living entity within the universe, is supposed to be the spiritual master of everyone, and he is also the father, the creator, of all beings
- Lord Brahma, being the creator of all living beings in the universe, is originally the father of several well-known sons, like Daksa, the catuh-sanas, and Narada
- Lord Brahma, the creator of the cosmic manifestation, is known as Svayambhu, or one who is born without father and mother. The general process is that a living creature is born out of the sex combination of the male father and the female mother
- Lord Brahma, the creator of the universe, is interested in good progeny. Therefore unless he is pleased, one cannot get a suitable wife
- Lord Brahma, the creator of this particular universe, is known as the prajapati because he is the grandfather of all who have taken birth. Thus praja is used in a broader sense than it is now used
- Lord Visnu is the creator of this material world, He is free, by His own energy, from the influence of the material energy. By His internal potency He can pierce the darkness of the material energy
- Material consciousness has two psychic divisions. One is that I am the creator, and the other is that I am the enjoyer. But actually the Supreme Lord is both the creator and the enjoyer. BG 1972 Introduction
- May I inquire whether Aniruddha is doing well? He is the fulfiller of all the desires of the pure devotees and has been considered from yore to be the cause of the Rg Veda, the creator of the mind and the fourth Plenary expansion of Visnu
- My dear son, I have now explained in brief the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is creator of the manifested worlds. Without Him, Hari, the Lord, there are no other causes of the phenomenal and noumenal existences
- O chief amongst the brahmanas (Maitreya Rsi), please also describe how Narayana, the creator of the universe and the self-sufficient Lord, has differently created the natures, activities, forms, features and names of the different living creatures
- O learned sages, the first syllable of the word bhagavan (bha) has two meanings: the first is 'one who fully maintains,' and the second is 'guardian.' The second syllable (ga) means 'guide,' 'leader' or 'creator.'
- O Lord Vasudeva, O Supreme Personality of Godhead, You are the creator of the entire cosmic manifestation. You live as the Supersoul in everyone's heart and are smaller than the smallest, yet You are greater than the greatest and are all-pervading
- Of letters I (Krsna) am the letter A, and among compound words I am the dual compound. I am also inexhaustible time, and of creators I am Brahma
- One accuses the creator of being dry and tasteless due to engaging in severe austerities. ‘The creator is only a dry manufacturer. He does not know how to create and set things in their proper places
- One day, Brahma, the creator of the living entities, beheld his own reflection in the water, and admiring himself, he evolved Kimpurusas as well as Kinnaras out of that reflection
- Our own practical experience we have to accept the beginning of creation, and when we accept the beginning, we must accept a creator. Such a creator must possess an all-pervasive body, as pointed out in the Bhagavad-gita - 13.14
- Outside of the three planetary systems (Svarga, Martya and Patala), the four yugas multiplied by one thousand comprise one day on the planet of Brahma. A similar period comprises a night of Brahma, in which the creator of the universe goes to sleep
- People may ask how the Kumaras could refuse the orders of Brahma, who was their father and above all the creator of the universe
- Persons who are not in real knowledge think that Brahma is the creator, Visnu the maintainer and Siva the annihilator and that the different demigods are intended to fulfill diverse purposes
- Scorched and extremely disturbed because of Hiranyakasipu's severe penances, all the demigods left the planets where they reside and went to the planet of Lord Brahma, where they informed the creator
- Since Brahma and the other creators are nothing but small portions of a portion of You, their partial power to create does not make them God (isvara). Their consciousness of themselves as separate Lords is therefore merely false prestige. It is not valid
- Since it is known that smoke is created when there is fire, from seeing the smoke on the hill one can conclude that a fire is burning there. Similarly, from seeing this cosmic manifestation the Mayavadi philosophers conclude that there must be a creator
- Since one cannot sufficiently see Krsna with only two eyes, one feels incapable and thus becomes bereaved. Such bereavement is slightly reduced when one criticizes the creative power of the creator
- So if one sun created by God can do so much work, can distribute so much heat and light, just imagine how much powerful is the creator of the sun. This is common sense
- Sri Maitreya said: After thus speaking to Kardama Muni & his wife Devahuti, Lord Brahma, the creator of the universe, who is also known as Hamsa, went back to the highest of the three planetary systems on his swan carrier with the four Kumaras and Narada
- Srila Jiva Gosvami has explained the word bhagavan in his Bhagavat-sandarbha. The second syllable ga, means - leader - pusher - and - creator
- Srimati Radharani continued lamenting about the consequences of loving Krsna, "My dear friend, I do not understand the regulative principles given by the creator. I loved Krsna for happiness, but the result was just the opposite"
- Sthana: the maintenance of the universe by the PG, Visnu. Visnu’s function is more important and His glory greater than Brahma’s and Lord Siva’s, for although Brahma is the creator and Lord Siva the destroyer, Visnu is the maintainer
- Struck with wonder upon seeing Rukmini, they thought she was especially manufactured by the Creator to bewilder all the great chivalrous princes
- Suniti cited the example of Lord Brahma, who was Dhruva Maharaja's great-grandfather. Although Lord Brahma is also a living being, by his penance and austerity he acquired the exalted position of creator of this universe by the mercy of the Supreme Lord
- The agents for creation, maintenance and annihilation have no independent potency, but because of the spell of the illusory energy, one thinks himself the creator, maintainer and annihilator
- The body created by the so-called father and mother actually has nothing to do with its so-called creators. Therefore the living entity flatly denied that Maharaja Citraketu and his wife were his father and mother
- The common man also knows that the creation is made by some creator and is not created automatically. We have no experience in the practical world that a thing is created automatically
- The conclusion is that the cosmic manifestation is certainly created at a certain time, and the creator existed before the creation; therefore the creator is not a created being
- The creation of the demigods is of eight varieties: (7) the Bhutas, Pretas and Pisacas, and (8) the superhuman beings, celestial singers, etc. All are created by Brahma, the creator of the universe
- The creator "I" and the created "I" are both accepted in the Vedas as qualitatively one because both of them are nityas and cetanas
- The creator has constructed women in such a way that their beautiful voices and movements and the beautiful features of their hips, their breasts, and the other parts of their bodies attract the members of the opposite sex, and awaken their lusty desires
- The creator is Para-brahman, or the Supreme Spirit. Matter is not only subordinate to spirit but is actually created on the basis of spirit
- The creator may remain unseen in the background, but that does not mean that there is no creator. One should not be illusioned simply by the gigantic form of the material universe
- The creator says, "Let those who will see Krsna's beautiful face have two eyes." Just see the lack of consideration exhibited by this person posing as a creator
- The creator, Brahma, as the incarnation of the passion mode of the Personality of Godhead, creates the universal affairs with unfailing desires in every millennium by the force of the Lord's energy
- The demon quickly threw Krsna up and tried to kill Him by pinching Him in his beak. Bakasura did not know that although Krsna was playing the part of a child of Nanda Maharaja, He was still the original father of Lord Brahma, the creator of the universe
- The difference between the created and the creator is always there, although both the creator and created are of the same quality
- The disciples of Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya wanted evidence to show that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was actually the creator of the cosmic manifestation. Only then would they accept Him as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the original cause of creation
- The father and mother are not the creators of the living entity. According to the living entity's karma, fruitive activities, he is put into the semen of the father, who injects the living entity into the womb of the mother
- The first form of Lord Visnu is called Maha-Visnu. He is the original creator of the total material energy. The innumerable universes emanate from the pores of His body
- The first purusa-avatara, Maha-Visnu in the Causal Ocean, who is the creator of the aggregate material energy, is an expansion of Sankarsana
- The ghosts and hobgoblins took possession of the body thrown off in the form of yawning by Brahma, the creator of the living entities. This is also known as the sleep which causes drooling
- The gopis are so much engaged in the transcendental loving service of Radha and Krishna that they are condemning the creator, Lord Brahma for not knowing how to make perfect eyes
- The gopis continued, "O dear Krsna, You are the supreme lover, and You always give shelter to surrendered souls. You fulfill everyone's desire; Your lotus feet are worshiped even by Lord Brahma, the creator of the universe"
- The gopis cursed the creator for creating eyelids that interfered with their vision
- The gopis prayed to Krsna, "Dear Krsna, from Your navel emanated the original lotus flower, which is the birthsite of Brahma, the creator. No one can estimate Your glories or Your opulence, which therefore remain always a mystery"
- The gopis were dissatisfied with the work of Brahmaji because Lord Brahma, as creator of this particular universe, created eyelids which obstructed their seeing Lord Krsna
- The impersonal conception of the supreme truth is due to lack of knowledge only, and this fact is clearly explained by Brahmaji, who is supposed to be the creator of the universal affairs
- The ingredients for creation and the subordinate creator, Brahma, are first created by Lord Visnu in His first and second incarnations
- The light of the sun and moon was impaired in all the planets, and the demigods of various planets, being disturbed by that force, asked the creator of the universe, Brahma, "What is this expansion of darkness in all directions?"
- The living beings are created by the creator Brahma, and just to maintain the created living being progressively towards the path back to Godhead, the system of performing sacrifice is also created by him
- The materialist wrongly thinks that there is no creator other than his own self. This is called maya, or illusion
- The materialist wrongly thinks that there is no creator outside his own good self, and this is called maya, or illusion
- The mind, the subtle mind, is the creator of the next body. Yam yam vapi smaran bhavam tyajaty ante kalevaram. At the time of death whatever I am thinking, a similar body will be offered to me by the laws of nature
- The ministers may be isvaras, or controllers, but the Supreme Lord is mahesvara, or the creator of the controllers
- The modern creators of the many cheap incarnations may take note of the factual incarnation of God as the gigantic boar with a suitable snout to carry the planet earth
- The original creator is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna (janmady asya yatah (SB 1.1.1)); Lord Brahma is the secondary creator
- The principal creator in each brahmanda is Lord Brahma, who imparts Vedic knowledge to his disciples and sons. On every planet, the king or supreme controller must be a representative of Brahma
- The relativities of the creator & the created or the predominator & the predominated have been differentiated in the Vedas by saying that the predominator "I" is the feeder of the predominated "I's"
- The S.Lord is the creator of everything. The objects we see are different manifestations of His energy. By His supreme will we are sometimes united and sometimes separated. We can therefore conclude that ultimately we are absolutely dependent on His will
- The sage Maitreya said: After instructing Brahma, the creator of the universe, to expand, the primeval Lord, the Personality of Godhead in His personal form as Narayana, disappeared
- The self-possessed creator gave them his own human form. On seeing the Manus, those who had been created earlier - the demigods, the Gandharvas and so on - applauded Brahma, the lord of the universe
- The singular "I" is the creator "I," and the created "I's" are of plural number because there are many "I's" like Brahma and those generated by Brahma. It is the simple truth
- The so-called creator is not to be credited with the act of creation; the only credit goes to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The SPG is full in opulence by His own gain, yet He acts as the creator, maintainer and annihilator of this material world. In spite of acting in that way, He is never entangled. Hence devotees who follow in His footsteps are also never entangled
- The sun is rising punctually, the moon is rising punctually, the fortnight is going on, the season is coming punctually - everything. Why there should be no creator or no superintendent?
- The Supreme Lord (atma), the creator of cause and effect, does not accept the happiness & distress that result from fruitive actions. He is completely independent of having to accept a material body & because He has no material body, He is always neutral
- The Supreme Lord inspired Brahma, the secondary creator, and enabled him to carry out his creative functions. In this way the Supreme Lord is the supervising engineer; the real mind behind all creative agents is the Absolute Personality of Godhead
- The Supreme Lord inspired the secondary creator, Brahma, in order that Brahma could carry out his creative functions. So, the supreme intelligence behind all creations is the Absolute Godhead, Sri Krsna
- The Supreme Lord is both the creator and the enjoyer, and the living entity, being part and parcel of the Supreme Lord, is neither the creator nor the enjoyer, but a cooperator. He is the created and the enjoyed. BG 1972 Introduction
- The Supreme Lord is the enjoyer & the creator & we, as subordinate living beings, are meant to cooperate to satisfy Him. This cooperation will actually help us, just as food taken by the stomach will help all other parts of the body. BG 1972 Introduction
- The Supreme Lord should be satisfied, although the tendency to become the creator and the tendency to enjoy the material world are there also in the living entities because these tendencies are there in the Supreme Lord. BG 1972 Introduction
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is Sri Krsna; that is the verdict of the Bhagavata school, or the transcendentalists. Also, the Brahma-samhita - which is described to be compiled by Brahma, the creator of this universe - confirms
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, the controller of the material and spiritual energies, who is certainly the creator of the entire cosmos, creates the time factor to allow the material energy and the living entity to act within the limits of time
- The tendency to become the creator and the tendency to enjoy the material world are there also in the living entities because these tendencies are there in the Supreme Lord who has created the manifested cosmic world
- The time limitation even of the sun is of no concern, and so what to speak of the Supreme Lord who is the creator and controller of the sun
- The unsatiated seer of Krsna's face nonetheless laments: I do not have thousands of eyes, but only two, and these are disturbed by the movements of my eyelids. Therefore it is to be understood that the creator of this body is not very intelligent
- The Vedas are called apauruseya, for they are not written by any man or demigod, including the first living creature, Brahma. Brahma is not the creator or author of the Vedas
- The whole cosmic manifestation is manipulated by the three modes of material nature. It is said that Brahma, the incarnation of the quality of passion, created this universe. But Brahma is the secondary creator: the original creator is Narayana
- The word sauhrda-ghnam ("a breaker of friendship") is used. Because Narada Muni and the members of his disciplic succession disrupt friendships and family life, they are sometimes accused of being sauhrda-ghnam, creators of enmity between relatives
- The world revolves because every living being thinks that he is the lord and creator of the material world. BG 1972 Introduction
- There are atheists of various categories who do not believe in a creator, but that is due to a poor fund of knowledge
- There are atheists of various categories who do not believe in the creator, but that is due simply to their poor fund of knowledge
- They (gopis) condemned Brahma, the creator of the body, because he foolishly made eyelids which blinked and checked their seeing Krsna
- They (Mayavadi philosophers) do accept the fact that there is a creator of this cosmic manifestation, but that is anumana - hypothesis
- They (Mayavadi philosophers) reason that in the material world we experience that everything is created. If we trace the history of anything, we find a creator. Therefore there must be a creator of this huge cosmic manifestation
- They prayed: O creator of the universe, we are glad; what you have produced is well done. Since ritualistic acts have now been established soundly in this human form, we shall all share the sacrificial oblations
- This prayer was first spoken to us by Lord Brahma, the master of all creators. The creators, headed by Bhrgu, were instructed in these prayers because they wanted to create
- This verse (SB 2.7.47) was spoken by Lord Brahma when he was questioned by the great sage Narada. Narada was surprised to see the creator of the universe meditating, for this indicated there might be someone greater than Lord Brahma
- Thus Brahma is the creator, Visnu is the maintainer, and when the time for annihilation arrives, Siva will finish everything - CC Intro
- To each one of these sons the unborn creator of the universe gave a part of his own body, which was characterized by deep meditation, mental concentration, supernatural power, austerity, adoration and renunciation
- Ultimately, when the cars are demolished, the so-called creators are faced with the problem of what to do with their ingredients
- Under the creation of prakrti some of the living entities who are nothing but Krsna's marginal energy appear as our father, mother, grandfather, creator, etc., but actually they are parts and parcels of Krsna. BG 1972 purports
- Varieties of phenomena occur within this universe on account of the actions and reactions of the three material modes, but the original creator, or the cause, is the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Visnu has three forms called purusas. The first, Maha-Visnu, is the creator of the total material energy (mahat), the second is Garbhodasayi, who is situated within each universe, and the third is Ksirodasayi, who lives in the heart of every living being
- We are representatives of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the creator of the whole universe, who carries in His hand the bow named Sarnga. We have been specifically deputed to take you to the spiritual world
- We consider the creator, who has put eyelids on the eyes we use for seeing You, to be simply a fool
- We should always appreciate the creative energy of the Supreme Lord. Beautiful nature, even though material and therefore temporary, is always full of the glories of the creator
- What else is there for two eyes to see beyond the face of Krsna? Since one cannot adequately see Krsna with only two eyes, one feels incapable & becomes bereaved. Such bereavement is slightly reduced when one criticizes the creative power of the creator
- What is the amazement, wonderful thing, Sai Baba has done? If he is creator of gold, then why he is doing business of incense?
- When enjoying this sight of Krsna's beauty, they (the gopis) used to criticize the creator Brahma for causing their vision of Krsna to be momentarily impeded by the blinking of their eyelids
- When the cobweb is manufactured by the saliva of the spider, the spider does not become impersonal. Similarly, the creation and manifestation of the material or spiritual energy does not render the creator impersonal
- When the manifested creation of the airplane is ruined, the remaining debris is a problem for the so-called creators
- When the onlooker of Krsna's face becomes dissatisfied in this way, he thinks, "Why didn't the creator give me thousands and millions of eyes? Why has he given me only two? Even these two eyes are disturbed by blinking"
- While the enemy stood looking on, Brahma, the creator of the universe, extolled the Lord, and the other demigods rained flowers on Him