Category:Krsna Is The Creator
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► God Is The Creator (3 C, 21 P)
- ► God Is The Initial Creator (1 P)
- ► God Is The Original Creator (3 P)
- ► Krsna Is The Original Creator (1 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Is The Creator"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Bali said, "You (Krsna) are the creator of the whole world. You are the original initiator and propounder of the systems of jnana-yoga and bhakti-yoga"
- Brahma said, "Actually, You alone are everything - creator, maintainer and annihilator. Similarly, You expand Yourself in different incarnations: among the demigods You incarnate as Vamanadeva, among the great sages You incarnate as Parasurama"
- Brahma said, "Persons who are unaware of Your inconceivable energy cannot understand that You alone expand Yourself as the creator (Brahma), the maintainer (Visnu) and the annihilator (Siva)"
- By that confidential knowledge, I (Narada Muni) could understand clearly the influence of the energy of Lord Sri Krsna, the creator, maintainer and annihilator of everything. By knowing that, one can return to Him and personally meet Him
- He (Krsna) is the creator of not only one scientist but of millions and trillions, all over the universe
- He (Krsna) is the creator of the material world, and He is the predominating Deity known as Narayana in all the Vaikuntha planets. Therefore, His movements amongst human beings is another sort of bewilderment
- Here is a correct description of the Supreme Lord, given by the Lord Himself. The words sarvasya pra-bhavah indicate that Krsna is the creator of everyone, including Brahma, Visnu and Siva
- Jambavan identified Lord Krsna as the Supreme Personality, Lord Visnu, "My dear Lord, You are the creator of the creators of the universal affairs"
- Jambavan said further, "Not only are You the creator of the creators, but You are also the creator of the material elements which the so-called creators manipulate"
- O creator of the universe, You are our mother, well-wisher, Lord, father, spiritual master and worshipable Deity. By following in Your footsteps we have become successful in every respect. We pray, therefore, that You continue to bless us with Your mercy
- Only those who render unreserved, uninterrupted, favorable service unto the lotus feet of Lord Krsna, who carries the wheel of the chariot in His hand, can know the creator of the universe in His full glory, power and transcendence
- The all-good Personality of Godhead, being the creator of the universe, also plans for the good of all good living beings
- The author of Srimad-Bhagavatam gives a direct answer to such inquiries. He says that the Lord Sri Krsna is the origin of all creations. He is not only the creator of the universe, but the destroyer as well
- The four divisions of human society are created by Me (Krsna). And although I am the creator of this system, you should know that I am yet the nondoer, being unchangeable
- The great sage Narada spoke as follows: "My dear Lord (Krsna), You have spoken about the cosmic manifestation created by the Supreme Lord, but I know that You are the all-pervading creator"
- The Nagapatnis continued, "We therefore offer our respectful obeisances unto You. You are Yourself the whole universe, and yet You are the creator of the whole universe"
- The Nagapatnis said, "We therefore offer our respectful obeisances unto You. You are Yourself the whole universe, yet You are the creator of the whole universe. You are the superintendent & maintainer of this whole universe, & You are its original cause"
- The Nagapatnis said, "You (Krsna) are the witness and creator and the very ingredient of this cosmic manifestation. We therefore offer our respectful obeisances unto You"
- The ordinary man is surprised to see the inventions of a great scientist, but the statement of Jambavan confirms that although a scientist may be a creator of many wonderful things, Krsna is the creator of the scientist