Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
- This category contains references to "supply" as a noun ("supply of milk", "food supply", etc).
- For "supply" as a verb, to supply, supplied, supplying please see Supply (verb)
supply | supplies
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Supply (noun)"
The following 68 pages are in this category, out of 68 total.
- A son's duty is not only to make the father the source of supply for all his needs, but also, when he is grown up, to render service unto him. That is the law of creation beginning from the time of Brahma
- Although the members of the Panca-tattva plundered the storehouse of love of Godhead & distributed its contents, there was no scarcity for this wonderful storehouse is so complete that as the love is distributed the supply increases hundreds of times
- Ample food grains can be produced through agricultural enterprises, and profuse supplies of milk, yogurt and ghee can be arranged through cow protection
- As a matter of gratitude, they (human beings) should feel obliged to the Lord for their supply of foodstuff, and they must first offer Him food in sacrifice and then partake of the remnants
- As soon as one grows, keeps away from the mother, from the father, the so-called independence. Actually we are dependent on Krsna. He is supplier. He is giving us food, everything. So we must have confidence. That's all
- As soon as the water supply is stopped, everything stops? The electricity will stopped, the electric train will stop, the lift will stop, the light will stop, and everything, there will be havoc. You see? So this artificial life is not actual life
- As stated in Isopanisad, this material creation is supplied with all the potencies for the production of all necessities required by the living entities - not only human beings, but animals, reptiles, aquatics and trees
- Because of these flowing rivers, all the people have ample supplies of milk, yogurt, honey, clarified butter (ghee), molasses, food grains, clothes, bedding, sitting places and ornaments
- Bhimasena was put in charge of the kitchen department (during the Rajasuya Sacrifice), Duryodhana in charge of the supplies department and Sahadeva in charge of the reception department
- Both the bulls and the cows are important because the bull will produce food grain and the cow will give supply milk. They should be utilized properly. That is human intelligence
- God is supplying us everything, although we think, "There is no God, God is dead," and all nonsense you may say. But it is due to God's grace that you are eating daily. That's a fact
- God is supplying us food. This conception is there in the Bible, "God, give us our daily bread." This is nice. Accepting that you are getting all supplies from God, this is sukrti, this is punyavat
- I am anxious to hear from you about the clogging of the tapes in dictaphone. Please ask the supplier why it is clogging at the end say from .25 to .30 situation. How to solve this problem. Please let me know
- I am so glad to learn that you are in charge of kitchen and food supply which saves 25 to 30 percent on food. That is a great service. To be extravagant is not recommended by Krishna in the Bhagavad-gita
- I'll give you one practical example. In my householder life I was a drugstore businessman. So one Muhammadan gentleman, he was supplying me bottles
- If Krishna wants vegetable foodstuff, therefore we supply Him vegetable foodstuff, and if He wants non-vegetarian foodstuff, we can offer Him also, but He does not want it, as it is explicitly stated in the Bhagavad-gita
- If the water supply is sufficient, there is no question of insanitation. Disease comes when there are dirty conditions. Also, don't eat more than necessary. As soon as palatable food is offered, they eat. That is the disease
- If you can organize big dairy farms with large pasturing grounds, then the problem of milk supply and cow protection will automatically be done
- If you keep the stomach empty and try to supply food to the eyes and legs, it is simply waste of time. But these rascals, they do not know. They will go on committing mistakes after mistakes
- In India ghee is needed in our temples. I want to know if you can supply ghee by exporting it from USA
- In India ghee is required for our temples. I want to know if you can supply 200 lbs. per month in exchange for books
- In the days of economic development, nobody's interested in going to the church or temple. "What this nonsense? Why shall I go to the church for asking bread? We shall develop economic condition and there will be sufficient supply of bread"
- In this Kali-yuga people are degrading, and the supply also will be reduced. There will be no supply of milk, there will be no supply of sugar. That is stated in the Srimad-Bhagavatam. There will be no supply of rice, no supply of wheat
- Narada Muni approved his not wanting more than a daily supply of food, and he blessed him, saying, 'You are fortunate.' Narada Muni and Parvata Muni then disappeared from that place
- Now people are very busy trying to find petroleum in the midst of the ocean. They are very anxious to make provisions for the future petroleum supply, but they do not make any attempts to ameliorate the conditions of birth, old age, disease and death
- Obviously, our life is dependent on supplies from the Lord. Even for our manufacturing enterprises, we require so many raw materials like metal, sulphur, mercury, manganese, and so many essentials - all of which are supplied by the agents of the Lord
- Our principle should be to serve Krishna very diligently with love and faith, and all necessary supplies will come without any difficulties
- Pasturing ground for the cows - the grass is produced by rains, and the animals, they eat the grass, and they produce milk. You require milk. So everything, the main source of supply is the rainfall from the sky
- People are becoming more and more in the modes of darkness, they are eating so many abominable things. And prakrti also, I mean to say, minimizing the supply of sattvika food
- Pious acts are prescribed in the supplementary Vedas (smrtis), which specifically mention digging tanks and wells for the water supply of the people in general
- Pots and dolls are produced from the earth, and when broken or destroyed they mingle with their original ingredients. In any case, the source of supply remains the same
- Sakuntala said: We (Sakuntala and Kanva Muni) have a supply of nivara rice that you (King Dusmanta) may kindly take. And if you so desire, stay here without hesitation
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then gave Svarupa Damodara residence in a solitary place and ordered a servant to serve him with a supply of water and other necessities
- Thank you for appreciating Sri Caitanya-caritamrta. There is no need to feel sad at the end of a chapter or a volume because there is always another chapter and another volume. There is no scarcity.You want more nectarine and the supply is also there
- The devotees of the Bhagavata school, which has scrutinizingly examined the entire situation, can understand that material nature can independently be neither the supplier of the material elements nor the cause of the material manifestation
- The distilled water is taken on the sky, and as rain it drops on the ground, and it is stored on the mountain-hill. Gradually, the whole year, the water is coming down in this shape of river, and supply is there
- The hunter replied, 'If I break my bow, how shall I maintain myself?' Narada Muni replied, 'Do not worry. I shall supply all your food every day'
- The impersonalist perceives the presence of the Lord in water by its taste, and the personalist also glorifies the Lord for His kindly supplying tasty water to quench man's thirst
- The Lord claims that every living entity is His son, and so He provides everyone with a generous supply of the necessities of life. He is just like a cloud which pours rain all over, regardless of whether it falls on rock or land or water
- The miserable conditions of this material world can be corrected by a sufficient supply of milk, yogurt, honey, ghee, molasses, food grains, ornaments, bedding, sitting places and so on
- The miserable conditions of this material world can be corrected by a sufficient supply of milk, yogurt, honey, ghee, molasses, food grains, ornaments, bedding, sitting places and so on. This is human civilization
- The same gopi said, "And because Govardhana Hill is so obliged to Lord Krsna and Balarama, it is supplying different kinds of fruits, roots and herbs, as well as very pleasing crystal water from its lakes, in presentation to the Lord"
- The singular number person God is supplying the necessities of all others
- The sudras, who cannot work as either brahmanas, ksatriyas or vaisyas, should give service to the higher classes of society and be provided by them with a supply of the necessities of life
- The sun is the eye of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Actually, everything is created by the universal body of the Supreme Godhead. Material nature is simply the supplier of materials
- The supplies of Advaita Acarya were inexhaustible and indestructible. As many goods and commodities as He used, just as many again appeared
- The supply of air, light, water and all other benedictions for maintaining the body and soul of every living entity is entrusted to the demigods, who are innumerable assistants in different parts of the body of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The Supreme Lord is quite competent to provide, to supply the necessities of life to millions and millions of living entities. There is no question of scarcity of supply
- There is no need for men to eat animals, because there is an ample supply of grains, vegetables, fruits and milk. Such simple foodstuff is considered to be in the mode of goodness according to the Bhagavad-gita
- There is no question of overpopulation, it is a question of demons. The number of demons has increased and therefore by nature that supply is minimized
- These three principles (adhibhutam, adhidaivam, and adhyatmam) act as prominent features, namely as raw material, its regular supplies, and its use in different varieties of material creations for sense enjoyment by the bewildered entities
- We are indebted to devarsi, devata, the demigods. The demigods. Just like Indra. He supplies us water. Just like we are obliged to pay tax to the water department, to the fire department, to the education department
- We are negotiating with some Bombay firm for supplies of musical instruments. Is it possible to open an account in your Bombay branch by transferring part of my credit balance there?
- What is this life, working so hard day and night, no, and discovering so many things, and as soon as the water supply is stopped, everything stops? The electricity will stopped, the electric train will stop, the lift will stop, the light will stop
- When people become godless, there is restriction of supply. Just like practical experience. I am saying from my practical experience that in my childhood I saw that India was exporting millions of tons of rice and wheat
- When the cosmic creation is manifested, the living entities are directly supplied from the Lord; they are never products of material nature. Thus, no scientific advancement of material science can ever produce a living being
- When there is a profuse supply of milk, yogurt, honey, food grains, ghee, molasses, dhotis, saris, bedding, sitting places and ornaments, the residents are actually opulent
- Whenever there is scarcity of supply or scarcity of food, it is not due to overpopulation. It is due to overcriminality or over-sinful activities
- Yasoda once was nursing her child Krsna & patting Him with great affection, there streamed a profuse supply of milk from her breast, & when she opened the mouth of the child with her fingers, she suddenly saw the universal manifestation within His mouth
- You are now serving Krishna under the instruction of your Spiritual Master, so there will be no scarcity of supply of strength unless there is some weakness on your part in the matter of absolute faith in these two shelters
- You are producing nice vegetables from the earth and ample supply of milk from the cows so what more do you want? Just chant Hare Krishna and everything will be alright
- You must construct something wonderful. Otherwise, it will be a discredit to you American boys. That will exalt the position of America in India. And in every temple food distribution must go on profusely with American food supplies
- You should take either the tape recorder I have here, or one which Mr. Kallman will supply. Finally, there is the big Royal typewriter, which you must pack nicely and bring