Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Supplying to Krsna
Pages in category "Supplying to Krsna"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- If somebody gives me a new dress, so I say: "Oh, it is a new dress. Very nice." So that is my enjoyment. Similarly if you satisfy Krsna daily a very gorgeous dress. Just like today I see it is very nice. This kind of dress should be supplied to Krsna
- It is stated in the Bhagavad-gita that one must be freed of all material sinful reactions before one can engage in the transcendental loving service of the Lord. Simply by supplying sandalwood pulp to Krsna, Kubja was thus rewarded
- The son demands, and the father and mother supply, and in supplying Krsna the devotee becomes like a father or mother. Instead of taking from God, we give to God
- The specific services entrusted to the anugas are varied. Mandana always bears the umbrella over the head of Lord Krsna. Sucandra is engaged in fanning the white camara bunch of hair, and Sutamba is engaged in supplying betel nuts
- This Govardhana Hill is the best! O my friends, this hill supplies Krsna and Balarama, as well as Their calves, cows and cowherd friends, with all kinds of necessities - water for drinking, very soft grass, caves, fruits, flowers and vegetables
- Your conviction that we have to supply the demands of Krishna & not to demand anything from Him is the pure devotional philosophy. The followers of Lord Caitanya never makes Krishna the Order supplier but the devotees become the order supplier of Krishna
- Your remark that we cannot make Krishna our order supplier is very appropriate. We should always try to supply everything to Krishna and we shall try to avoid any return by Krishna. That is Vaisnava philosophy