Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
steadfast | steadfastly | steadfastness
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Steadfast"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- A person who continues to work until his desired goal is achieved is called steadfast
- A person who remains steadfast in his family duty or so-called social or family obligation but does not take to Krsna consciousness receives no profit
- Among women I am fame, fortune, fine speech, memory, intelligence, steadfastness and patience
- I regard Hong Kong as an important center and I agree with your statement very much that if the Chinese are approached intelligently they will become strong devotees, because their moral character and steadfast nature is very strong
- If one can fix his mind on Krsna without deviation, he can attain a steadfast position in Krsna consciousness, santa-rasa. When one attains santa-rasa, unflinching faith in Krsna is established, and all material desires cease
- The seven opulences listed - fame, fortune, fine speech, memory, intelligence, steadfastness and patience - are considered feminine
- Thus the tree stood steadfastly on the strength of these nine roots
- To make his faith steadfast one should seek the association of the standard devotees of the Lord by personal association (if possible) or by thinking of them