Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
staunch | staunchest | staunchly
Pages in category "Staunch"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- A madhyama-adhikari is a sraddhavan, a staunchly faithful person, and he is actually a candidate for further advancement in devotional service
- A staunch believer in the sastras, with all their diversities, is the right person from whom to gather real knowledge
- Any one who does not accept these things staunchly will have to fall down
- Sex indulgence is not good; it is grossly material and we have to surpass it. But when one has staunch faith in Krsna, he'll be able to transcend the urge
- Siddhanta, to become a pure devotee, a staunch devotee of Krsna, one has to learn about Krsna. Krsna is, therefore, coming personally to teach us what He is. That is required. Vasudeva-katha-ruci
- Simply by raising one's staunch faith in Krsna and His instructions, one can understand reality without a doubt
- Sometimes it is found that when staunch logicians, without any trace of devotional service and without actually understanding the transcendental glories of the Lord, sit down to hear the glories of the Lord, they appear to be melting and shedding tears
- Staunch and faithful devotee
- Staunch liberal devotee
- Staunch pure devotee
- The ancient, eternal Godhead, who is foremost amongst all great personalities, obtained the opulence of His staunch reputation, which purifies the entire universe, by worshiping the lotus feet of those brahmanas and Vaisnavas
- The Bhattacarya, who had taken pleasure in explaining Mayavada philosophy, became such a staunch devotee that he hated even to utter the word mukti. This is possible only by the causeless mercy of Lord Sri Caitanya
- The celebrated Mira Bai was a staunch devotee of Lord Krsna as the great lifter of Govardhana Hill
- The ksatriya kings were mostly staunch Vaisnavas, worshiping Lord Visnu in either the Radha-Krsna or Laksmi-Narayana form; still, for their material welfare they used to worship goddess Durga
- These abominable activities will surely be very quickly vanquished by the influence of his staunch devotional force
- This child (Pariksit) will be like Bali Maharaja in patience, a staunch devotee of Lord Krsna like Prahlada Maharaja, a performer of many Asvamedha (horse) sacrifices and a follower of the old and experienced men