Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Eunuch (8 P)
- ► Intelligence (40 C, 821 P)
- ► Krsna Gives Intelligence (1 C, 8 P)
- ► Living Entity (Jiva) - Umbrella Category (78 C, 1 P)
- ► Memory (6 C, 90 P)
- ► Questions On... Gender (96 P)
Pages in category "Feminine Gender"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- The living entities are mentioned as prakrti in the Bhagavad-gita, and in Sanskrit prakrti is a feminine object
- The male or enjoyer is the Lord, and all manifestations of His different potencies are feminine by nature
- The seven opulences listed - fame, fortune, fine speech, memory, intelligence, steadfastness and patience - are considered feminine
- The whole idea is that woman require protection. They are very innocent, weaker sex. They should not be given freedom. Just like a child cannot be given freedom. It is dangerous