Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
patience | patient | patiently
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Patience"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.
- A devotee is always calm, quiet and patient, despite many distressful conditions
- A devotee is always transcendental to artificial fame and infamy, distress or happiness. He is very patient. He does not speak of anything but the topics about Krsna; therefore he is called silent
- After saying this, she began to manifest various postures, which even the greatest philosopher would lose his patience upon seeing
- Although the pain was extremely severe, Matali tolerated it with great patience. Indra, however, became extremely angry at Jambhasura. He struck Jambhasura with his thunderbolt and thus severed his head from his body
- Always thinking of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, acquire knowledge from the right source. Thus practicing bhakti-yoga, you will patiently and enthusiastically be elevated in knowledge and will be able to give up the false ego
- Among women I am fame, fortune, fine speech, memory, intelligence, steadfastness and patience
- Any woman desires a child. So when she is married, it is supposed that she will get a child. But if she wants immediately child after being married, that is not possible. She must be patient, then in due course she will be pregnant and there will be child
- As soon as one has material desires, one loses his spiritual identity. Then all the paraphernalia of one's life, including one's senses, body, religion, patience and intelligence, are deviated from one's original Krsna consciousness
- He (Kamsa) patiently waited for the delivery of the child, expecting to kill Him (Krsna), as he had done previously with the other babies of Devaki
- His (Krsna) beauty is victorious over the gopis of Vrndavana, and it subdues their patience. His pastimes astound the goddess of fortune, and His bodily strength turns Govardhana Hill into a small toy like a ball
- If one patiently hears about the glories of Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Nityananda Prabhu & Advaita Prabhu - devotional activities, names & fame, along with the mellows of Their transcendental loving exchanges - one will learn the essence of the Absolute Truth
- If one patiently hears about the glories of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Sri Nityananda Prabhu and Sri Advaita Prabhu - and Their devotees - one will learn the essence of the Absolute Truth
- If we serve patiently, then Krsna reveals
- Intelligent persons factually dip into the ocean of Your nectarean activities and very patiently hear about them
- It is imperative, that one sincerely seek the association of pure devotees and hear them patiently and submissively from any position of life
- Liberation is obtainable after many births and after great endeavor in patience and perseverance, in knowledge and renunciation. But simply by knowing in truth about the Lord's transcendental births and activities, one can get liberation at once
- Lusty desires vanquish one's senses, mind, life, soul, religious principles, patience, intelligence, shyness, beauty, strength, memory and truthfulness
- One should be very enthusiastic and execute devotional service with patience and confidence. Patience is necessary for developing the confidence that "Krsna will certainly accept me because I am engaging in devotional service
- One should not be impatient in discharging devotional service but should take instructions from the spiritual master and execute them with patience, depending on the mercy of guru and Krsna
- Only with patience and perseverance can we realize the transcendental subject matter regarding the Absolute Truth and His different forms. He is formless to the neophytes, but He is in transcendental form to the expert servitor
- Persons who are desirous of becoming great personalities must be decorated with the following qualities: strength, memory, independence, tactfulness, luster, patience, kind-heartedness, ingenuity, gentility, mannerliness and determination
- Perspiration, trembling, standing on end of one's bodily hairs, tears, faltering voice, fading complexion, madness, melancholy, patience, pride, joy & humility - these are various natural symptoms of ecstatic love of Godhead
- Perspiration, trembling, standing on end of one’s bodily hairs, tears, faltering voice, fading complexion, madness, melancholy, patience, pride, joy and humility - these are various natural symptoms of ecstatic love of Godhead
- Social customs, scriptural injunctions, bodily demands, fruitive action, shyness, patience, bodily pleasures, self-gratification and the path of varnasrama-dharma, which is difficult to give up - the gopis have forsaken all these
- Srimad-Bhagavatam is not only a superior literature but is the ripened fruit of all Vedic literatures. In other words, it is the cream of all Vedic knowledge. Considering all this, patient and submissive hearing is definitely essential
- That is the record of history of the material world. Empire may come and empire may go, the problems of life remains the same. Please therefore be cool headed and patiently ask within yourself if you are really happy
- The male parrot sang, "The glorification of Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is beneficial to everyone in the universe. His beauty is victorious over the gopis of Vrndavana, and it subdues their patience"
- The seven opulences listed - fame, fortune, fine speech, memory, intelligence, steadfastness and patience - are considered feminine
- The successful execution of Krsna conscious activities requires both patience and confidence
- The word atma also means dhrti, "patience and perseverance." By patience and perseverance one can achieve the highest stage of devotional service
- The word sabalya refers to different types of ecstatic symptoms combined together, like pride, despondency, humility, remembrance, doubt, impatience caused by insult, fear, disappointment, patience and eagerness
- This is an instance of hopelessness, pride, doubtfulness, patience, lamentation, determination and eagerness - an aggregation of seven different symptoms in ecstatic love for Krsna
- This is called utsahan niscayad dhairyat tat-tat-karma-pravartanat, enthusiastically executing the regulative activities of devotional service with patience and confidence. In this way one can advance in devotional service without hindrance
- This kaisora age can be translated as adolescence. At the end of this period all the gopis said, "Krsna is the killer of the attraction of Cupid, and as such He disturbs the patience of all newly-married girls"
- To be influential in battle, unconquerable, patient, challenging and charitable, to control the bodily necessities, to be forgiving, to be attached to the brahminical nature and to be always jolly and truthful - these are the symptoms of the ksatriya
- Ultimately, if you have so much patience to make research, you can get from the sastras, you can get. So the original father of this universe is Lord Brahma; therefore he is addressed as Pitamaha
- Unless one is very strong in knowledge, patience and proper bodily, mental and intellectual behavior, controlling one's lusty desires is extremely difficult