Patience in Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Patience in Devotional Service to God"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- In the beginning there was no response, but because we continued to execute our devotional activities with patience, people gradually began to understand the importance of this movement, and now they are eagerly participating
- It is very good news that your Temple has attracted so many sincere, intelligent and enthusiastic devotees. Please see them all trained nicely in devotional service and let them continue to follow the regulative principles and work on patiently
- One should not give up the execution of devotional service because one or two attempts have not been successful. One must continue. Sri Rupa Gosvami also confirms one should be very enthusiastic and execute devotional service with patience and confidence
- One who patiently follows the regulative principles of devotional service, the time will undoubtedly come when he will achieve the desired result, just as the females reap results by becoming pregnant
- Rupa Gosvami instructs in Upadesamrta that one should execute devotional service with great enthusiasm, patience and conviction and follow the rules and regulations, keep oneself clean from material contamination and stay in the association of devotees
- Rupa Goswami has recommended that for enhancing this spirit of devotional service one should be very enthusiastic, one should be patient, one should be firmly convinced, one should follow the regulative principles rigidly
- Rupa Goswami says that enthusiasm, patience, conviction, acting exactly to the order of the Sastra & Guru, & always keeping oneself in the society of devotees, & this makes our devotional service successful. Our serious students should follow his advice
- There are six principles favorable to the execution of pure devotional service - (1) being enthusiastic, (2) endeavoring with confidence, (3) being patient, (4) acting according to regulative principles
- This is called utsahan niscayad dhairyat tat-tat-karma-pravartanat, enthusiastically executing the regulative activities of devotional service with patience and confidence. In this way one can advance in devotional service without hindrance