Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Firm in Devotional Service to God
firm | firmer | firmly | firmness
Pages in category "Firm in Devotional Service to God"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Devotees are not interested in speculative knowledge. Therefore, the Sankhya enunciated by Kapila Muni is meant to establish one firmly in devotional service
- Dhruva Maharaja, the famous son of Maharaja Uttanapada, is known as the most exalted devotee of the Supreme Lord because of his firm determination in executing devotional service
- One should always be fixed in Krsna consciousness and take the cure of devotional service with firm determination
- One who is expert in logic and in understanding the revealed scriptures, and who always has firm conviction and deep faith that is not blind, is to be considered a topmost devotee in devotional service
- The first requirement is faith; it is due to faith that one associates with pure devotees, and, by such association, develops devotional service. As devotional service develops, one's misgivings diminish. Then one is situated in firm conviction
- The more one is cleansed of impurities, the more one becomes fixed in devotional service. Gradually the activities take the forms of steadiness, firm faith, taste, realization and assimilation, one after another
- This second initiation is very, very serious business, and you must become very strong and firmly situated in devotional service