Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Spiritual Masters"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- All the acaryas and saints of the world had spiritual masters
- And because you are submissive, your spiritual masters have endowed you with all the favors bestowed upon a gentle disciple. Therefore you can tell us all that you have scientifically learned from them
- As recommended in the arcana-marga, one should worship the Deity in the temple and constantly offer obeisances to the spiritual master and the Deity. These processes are recommended to one who actually wants to become free from material entanglement
- Mangalacarana Prayers, 1969 - Vande 'ham sri-gurun, all the gurus, or spiritual masters. The offering of respect direct to the spiritual master means offering respect to all the previous acaryas. Gurun means plural number
- Mayavadi sannyasis therefore declare themselves to be not only gurus but jagad-gurus, or the spiritual masters of the entire world, although, of course, they cannot see the entire world
- Now the question which was raised by the great rsis headed by Saunaka regarding the confidential part of Suta's achievement through the spiritual masters is explained herein by the chanting of this hymn consisting of thirty-three letters
- Nowadays so called gurus are promising us that we ourselves can become equal to God or that everyone is God, but nowhere in the Vedic literature, it is taught by any of the great spiritual masters above mentioned
- Nowadays there are so many so-called spiritual masters, it becomes bewildering to us as to who can actually give spiritual knowledge. Therefore I have written volumes of books, authorized Vedic literature
- Self-deceived persons sometimes accept leaders or spiritual masters from a priestly order that has been officially appointed by the codes of material life
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, as an ideal teacher, shows us how a disciple should deal with his spiritual master. Whenever there is doubt regarding any point, he should refer the matter to his spiritual master for clarification
- Sukadeva Gosvami continued: My dear King, the Supreme Person, Mukunda, is actually the maintainer of all the members of the Pandava and Yadu dynasties. He is your spiritual master, worshipable Deity, friend, and the director of your activities
- The stepmother, who is the wife of the father, is also as good as the mother because the father is also one of the spiritual masters. Lord Krsna, the Lord of the universe, plays the part of an ideal son just to teach others how to treat their stepmothers
- The third offense is to neglect the orders of the authorized acaryas or spiritual masters
- The, the necessity of a spiritual master is for him who is conscious of his material suffering. If one is not conscious of his material suffering, then he is not even on the human being status. He's still in the animal status
- There are two kinds of instructing spiritual masters
- Vaisnavas, or devotees, are known as authorized spiritual masters, and it is by their mercy that a conditioned soul gets the seed of devotional service
- Vyasadeva himself was the disciple of Naradaji, and therefore it was natural to be anxious to hear what Narada did after initiation from the spiritual masters