Category:Speaking to Krsna
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Speaking to God (7 P)
Pages in category "Speaking to Krsna"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- After hearing Jarasandha speak in that way, Krsna answered, 'My dear King Jarasandha, heroes do not talk much. Rather, they show their prowess. Because you are talking a great deal, it appears that you are assured of your death in this battle"
- After this, the earth personified offered her prayers to Krsna, the Supreme Personality and master of the world, who is always worshiped by exalted demigods. She fell down in obeisances and, in great devotional ecstasy, began to speak
- As the caretaker of an elephant tries to control the animal by striking it with his trident, Dantavakra tried to control Krsna simply by speaking strong words
- At that time Arjuna, the son of Pandu, who was seated in his chariot, his flag marked with Hanuman, took up his bow and prepared to shoot his arrows, looking at the sons of Dhrtarastra. Arjuna then spoke to Hrsikesa (Krsna) these words. BG 1.20 - 1972
- At that time, the brahmana Srutadeva and his wife, children and other relatives appeared there to render service to the distinguished guests. While touching the lotus feet of Lord Krsna, the brahmana began to speak
- Narada spoke as follows: "Because the Pandavas are Your cousins, You have inquired about them in the role of their well-wisher, and therefore I shall let You know about their intentions. Now please hear me"
- Narada spoke as follows: "Being absorbed in such (In the bodily concept of existence, everyone is driven by material desires) a concept of existence, one does not know how to get out of this encagement of the material body"
- Narada spoke as follows: "By Your (Krsna's) causeless mercy, my Lord, You descend to exhibit Your various transcendental pastimes, which are illuminating and full of glory. Therefore I have no alternative but to offer my respectful obeisances unto You"
- Narada spoke as follows: "By Your (Krsna's) grace, however, I have seen many times the action of Your inconceivable potency & therefore when You ask me for the news of the Pandavas, which is not at all unknown to You, I am not surprised at Your inquiry"
- Narada spoke as follows: "First I may inform You (Krsna) that King Yudhisthira has all material opulences which are possible to achieve in the highest planetary system, Brahmaloka"
- Narada spoke as follows: "He (Yudhisthira) has no material opulence for which to aspire, and yet he wants to perform the Rajasuya sacrifice only to get Your (Krsna's) association and please You"
- Narada spoke as follows: "He (Yudhisthira) is fully satisfied, and he does not need anything more. He is full in everything, but now he wants to worship You (Krsna) to achieve Your causeless mercy, and I beg to request You to fulfill his desires"
- Narada spoke as follows: "In the bodily concept of existence, everyone is driven by material desires, and thus everyone develops new material bodies one after another in the cycle of birth and death"
- Narada spoke as follows: "King Yudhisthira is so opulent that he has attained all the opulences of Brahmaloka even on this earthly planet"
- Narada spoke as follows: "My dear Lord (Krsna), by Your inconceivable potencies You create this cosmic manifestation, maintain it and again dissolve it"
- Narada spoke as follows: "My dear Lord (Krsna), in these great sacrificial performances by King Yudhisthira there will be an assembly of all the demigods and all the famous kings of the world"
- Narada spoke as follows: "My dear Lord (Krsna), You are the Supreme Brahman, the Personality of Godhead"
- Narada spoke as follows: "My dear Lord (Krsna), You are the Supreme, Parabrahman, and Your pastimes as an ordinary human are another tactical resource, exactly like a play on the stage in which the actor plays parts different from his own identity"
- Narada spoke as follows: "Your (Krsna's) transcendental position is always inconceivable to everyone. As far as I am concerned, I can simply offer my respectful obeisances unto You again and again"
- The demigod Vidyadhara continued to speak to Krsna, "It was a great benediction for me. Had he not cursed me, I would not have assumed the body of a serpent, would not have been kicked by Your lotus feet, thus freed from all material contamination”
- The demigod Vidyadhara continued to speak to Sri Krsna, "Because I was very proud of the exquisite beauty of my body," he said, "I derided the ugly features of the great sage Angira. He cursed me for my sin, and I became a snake"
- The demigod Vidyadhara continued to speak to Sri Krsna, "Now I consider that this curse by the sage was not at all a curse"
- The great sage Narada spoke as follows: "In conditioned life, all living entities are within the jurisdiction of the three modes of material nature. As such, they are unable to see Your (Krsna's) presence everywhere with their material eyes"
- The great sage Narada spoke as follows: "My dear Lord (Krsna), You are present as the Supersoul in everyone's heart by Your inconceivable potency, exactly like the fire which is present in everyone but which no one can see directly"
- The great sage Narada spoke as follows: "My dear Lord (Krsna), You have spoken about the cosmic manifestation created by the Supreme Lord, but I know that You are the all-pervading creator"
- The great sage Narada spoke as follows: "Your (Krsna's) energies are so extensive and inconceivable that even powerful personalities like Brahma, the lord of this particular universe, cannot measure Your inconceivable power"
- The mystic juggler Salva, speaking in this way before Lord Krsna, immediately cut off the head of the false Vasudeva. Then without hesitation he took away the dead body and got into his airplane
- Vidyadhara said to Krsna, "I know very well that persons who are constantly engaged in chanting Your holy name attain release from all sinful reactions, & certainly persons who are fortunate enough to be personally touched by Your lotus feet are freed"
- Vidyadhara said to Krsna, "Therefore I am sure that I am now relieved of the curse of the brahmana simply by seeing You and being touched by Your lotus feet"