Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
sight | sighted | sightedness | sighting | sightings | sights
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Sight"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total.
- All eight kinds of transcendental transformations were visible in the Lord's body. All the devotees were struck with wonder to see such a sight
- As for the boys, they were simply enjoying transcendental bliss in the company of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. At that time, the calves that were pasturing nearby entered into the deep forest, allured by new grasses, & gradually went out of sight
- Astonished, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stood up and began looking here and there, trying to see something. But He could not catch sight of it
- At the sight of his own daughter, Brahma was bewildered by her charms and shamelessly ran up to her in the form of a stag when she took the form of a hind
- Before this picturesque sight, Lord Krsna appeared as a child
- Before this picturesque sight, Lord Krsna appeared as a child. He felt hungry, and to increase His mother’s love, He wanted her to stop churning. He indicated that her first business was to let Him suck her breast, and then she could churn butter later
- By our past deeds and by the arrangement of superior authority, we are entangled in a network of fruitive activities and have lost sight of the destination of life; thus we have been wandering within the universe
- Factually, Krsna's appearance and disappearance are like the sun's rising, moving before us, and then disappearing from our eyesight
- From the first time I saw you I have been your constant well-wisher. At his first sight of me Srila Prabhupada also saw me with such love. It was in my very first darsana of Srila Prabhupada that I learned how to love
- I am writing letter to Sri Hrsikesa Brahmacari giving him instructions. You also write them to work for the Society in cooperation with Acyutananda without wasting time in sight seeing
- I have come here in this old age neither for sight seeing nor for any personal interest. It is for the interest of the entire humanity that I am trying to implement the science of Krishna which will actually make them happy
- In Kali-yuga, a drunk, half-naked woman embracing a drunk man is a very common sight, especially in the Western countries, and restraining oneself after seeing such things is very difficult
- In search of truth we become deviated and, taking shelter of the boat of the material body and mind, travel aimlessly in the ocean of material existence, with no land in sight
- In this way (the beauty of Lord Krsna increases at the sight of the beauty of the gopis. And the more the gopis see Lord Krsna's beauty, the more their beauty increases) a competition takes place between them in which no one acknowledges defeat.
- May the sight of Srimati Radharani's kila-kincita ecstasy, which is like a bouquet, bring good fortune to all
- Meanwhile, all the devotees, headed by Svarupa Damodara, lost sight of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Astonished, they began searching for Him, asking, "Where has the Lord gone"
- My dear Vaisnava, seeing a person like you is the perfection of one's eyesight, touching your lotus feet is the perfection of the sense of touch, and glorifying your good qualities is the tongue's real activity
- My mind is just like a single horse being ridden by the five senses of perception, headed by sight. Each of My senses wants to ride that horse, and thus they pull My mind in five directions simultaneously. In what direction will it go
- Once we had the opportunity to meet Visnupada Sri Srimad Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Gosvami Maharaja, and on first sight he requested this humble self to preach his message in the Western countries
- Our purpose is to teach our own philosophy. Do not lose sight of that purpose or become distracted by other things. I have also made one book about other philosophies of your western philosophers, but I did not make compromise
- Out of sight, out of mind
- The beauty of Lord Krsna increases at the sight of the beauty of the gopis. And the more the gopis see Lord Krsna's beauty, the more their beauty increases
- The demon (Hiranyaksa) employed many conjuring tricks against the Personality of Godhead (Varahadeva), who is the Lord of yogamaya. At the sight of this the people were filled with alarm and thought that the dissolution of the universe was near
- The goddess of fortune is supposed to be the most beautiful sight within the spiritual and material creations of the Lord; she has a sense of being the most beautiful, yet her beauty was defeated when the Lord appeared
- The gopis began to condemn the activities of Akrura. Stating that he was taking Krsna, who was more dear than the dearest to them & who was the pleasure of their eyes. He was being taken from their sight without their being informed or solaced by Akrura
- The great sages had no skyscrapers, but the hermitages were so beautiful that the King (Svayambhuva Manu) was very much pleased at the sight
- The Lord replied to Haridasa Thakura, "Please check your humility. Just the sight of your humility very much agitates My mind"
- The Lord replied to Ramananda Raya, "Sir, you are the best of the topmost devotees; therefore simply the sight of you has melted everyone's heart"
- The lotus-eyed Radharani powerfully condemned the ecstatic love that caused a flow of tears that hindered Her sight of Govinda
- The maha-bhagavata, who experiences the Supreme Godhead's presence everywhere, is never missing from the sight of the Supreme Lord, nor is the Supreme Lord ever lost from his sight. This is possible only when one is advanced in love of Godhead
- The Personality of Godhead, seen leaning favorably towards His loving servitors, His very sight intoxicating and attractive, appeared to be very much satisfied. He had a smiling face decorated with an enchanting reddish hue
- The sense of sight, when engaged in seeing the beauty of the Lord, is perfected; the power to hear, when engaged in hearing the glories of the Lord, is perfected; the power to taste, when one enjoys by eating prasada, is perfected
- The setting of the sun does not mean the end of the sun. It means that the sun is out of our sight. Similarly, the end of the mission of the Lord on a particular planet or universe only means that He is out of our sight
- The sight of all these symptoms attracted everyone's mind and consciousness. Indeed, the Lord sprinkled everyone's mind with the nectar of transcendental love of Godhead
- The sun is existent in every part of the solar system, but he becomes visible at a scheduled time and so also becomes invisible at another scheduled time. Similarly, the Lord appears in this universe like the sun and again leaves our sight at another time
- The true activity of the sense organs - mind, sight, words and all the knowledge-gathering and working senses - is to engage fully in My (Lord Rsabhadeva's) service
- The two eyes of the gigantic form of the Lord were separately manifested. The sun, the director of light, entered them with the partial representation of eyesight, and thus the living entities can have vision of forms
- There are certain symptoms of great sages who are situated in santa-rasa devotional service, and these symptoms are exhibited as follows: they concentrate their eyesight on the tip of the nose, and they behave just like an avadhuta
- There are many learned scholars and devotees present here. They should endeavor to remove this, I mean to say, restriction or short-sightedness, and let us combinedly work for Jagannatha to preach the bhakti cult for the benefit of the whole world
- There is no consummation for the eyes other than the sight of Krsna. Whoever sees Him is most fortunate indeed
- They (the gopis) then began to consider, “Despite our parents and guardians, we shall personally stop Krsna from going to Mathura. We have no alternative but to take this direct action. Everyone has gone against us to take away Krsna from our sight
- Those who see everything in the Lord or everything of the Lord and also see in everything an eternal relation of the Lord, so that there is nothing within their purview of sight except the Lord, are called the maha-bhagavatas
- When a great devotee of the Lord passes away, there is nothing to be lamented because the devotee is destined to enter into the kingdom of God. But the sorry plight is that such great devotees leave our sight
- When Cupid came on one occasion to visit Lord Krsna, some devotee addressed him thus: "My dear Cupid, because you have been so fortunate as to have placed your eyesight on the lotus feet of Krsna"
- When Krsna entered the cave of the hill, Kalayavana followed, chastising Him with various harsh words. Krsna suddenly disappeared from the demon's sight, but Kalayavana followed and also entered the cave
- When Lord Krsna was visible on the earth by direct appearance, everyone who saw Him surely attained perfection of sight
- When the visitors saw Lord Krsna with His thousands of queens, they were fully satisfied at the sight of such beauty and transcendental opulence
- Wherever I get chance to chant is good for me. I have no idea for sight seeing in any country because I know that all land belong to Krishna and anywhere I remain I remain at His Lotus Feet