Pages in category "Eyesight"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Desireless means your desires are suppressed by forced, "I shall not desire." That is not possible. You have got eyes, and if you want to suppress your eyesight, "I shall not see anything," is that possible? That is not possible
- Dhrtarastra was blind from birth, but his blindness in committing impious activities to support his dishonest sons was a greater blindness than his physical lack of eyesight
- He (a devotee) remarked, "This great sage is concentrating his eyesight on the tip of his nose, and from this it appears that he has already realized the eternal form of the Lord within himself"
- His (Krsna's) appearance and disappearance are like the sun's rising, moving before us, and then disappearing from our eyesight. BG 1972 purports
- Kardama Muni says: Your Lordship is the reservoir of all that can be understood by the nomenclature of goodness, and by experiencing You face to face, eye to eye, the perfection of sight has now been attained
- Krsna does not appear or disappear. Our eyesight changes
- Krsna does not appear or disappear. Our eyesight changes. Just like we are looking through the window. One horse race is going on. When the horse comes before the window, we can see
- The Brahma-samhita says that those who have developed love of God and smeared the eyes with the ointment of love, but by that ointment the sight of your eye, the material eyesight, will be clear
- The merciful Lord left behind Him the great teachings of the Bhagavad-gita so that one can take the instructions of the Lord even when He is not visible to material eyesight
- The two eyes of the gigantic form of the Lord were separately manifested. The sun, the director of light, entered them with the partial representation of eyesight, and thus the living entities can have vision of forms
- The vulture, they have got a very good eyesight, very good eyesight. You... Seven miles away from the surface, they can see where there is a dead corpse. So they have got good eyesight, but they are searching after dead corpse only
- There are certain symptoms of great sages who are situated in santa-rasa devotional service, and these symptoms are exhibited as follows: they concentrate their eyesight on the tip of the nose, and they behave just like an avadhuta