Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
sectarian | sectarianism
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Caitanya's Sect (1 P)
- ► Sect (1 C, 42 P)
Pages in category "Sectarian"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- If one does not accept Krsna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, then he should be rejected immediately. It is not sectarian. It is test tube
- If the total populace is untruthful, how can the state be happy? Therefore, without consideration of one's belonging to a sectarian religion, whether Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Buddhist or any other sect, everyone should be taught to become truthful
- If we follow the instruction of Bhagavad-gita and Krsna, then all problems will be solved. It is not a sectarian religious sentiment or fanaticism. It is not that. It is a science - social science, political science, cultural science
- It will be an international institute. To see the planetarium and how things are universally situated has nothing to do with sectarian ideas. It is a scientific presentation of spiritual life
- Krsna consciousness is not a sectarian religious faith; it is a teaching process for understanding the Supreme Lord and our relationship with Him
- Krsna did not come to establish some sectarian religious system. That is not God's system. God is for everyone. God is not for the Hindus, for the Muslims, for the Christians, or anyone. God is for everyone
- Krsna is not for a particular society or particular religious community or particular country or particular time. No. Krsna is the leader of all men for all the time in all the countries, worlds & universes. He is not a sectarian Personality of Godhead
- Our centers are developing so nicely even in the Muslim countries and countries where Buddhism is the major religion. That proves that this Vaisnava, Sanatana Dharma is not some sectarian philosophy
- Our preaching is based on krsnas tu bhagavan svayam (SB 1.3.28). They don’t agree. They say we are sectarian. Isn’t it? Their only aim is, how can Krishna be God? We have our God, he is God, he is God, everyone is God. That we won’t agree
- The idea that "I am this body, and everything belonging to this body is mine" increases, and as the whole world is put into moha, sectarian societies, families and nationalities are created, and they fight with one another
- The present caste system - which we have localized within a particular part of the world and then within a particular sectarian faith - is undoubtedly wrong and a perversion of the natural, universal caste system
- There is nothing, artificiality. So there is no question of sectarianism, that "In this temple the Christians will come" or "The Muhammadans will not come." Anyone. Because we are teaching what? Teaching love of Godhead
- This is the idea. Krsna is not sectarian. Krsna is not Hindu; Krsna is not Indian; Krsna is not African. Krsna is nothing of this material world. He is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, transcendental
- Those who are thinking that we are sectarian, they're wrong, because Krsna does not belong to any sect
- We are not concerned with other religions or yogas in terms of competition or sectarian spirit. Actual spiritual knowledge is to take the authoritative statements from the scriptures and from the great acaryas, spiritual masters in disciplic succession
- When we profess a particular faith or religion and make this the center of attraction, again we designate ourselves with some sectarian label