Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna Consciousness Movement Is Not A Sectarian Movement
Pages in category "Krsna Consciousness Movement Is Not A Sectarian Movement"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Do not take this movement as a sectarian, religious movement. It is practically a movement to bestow the essential knowledge of life to the human society
- Don't misunderstand us, that "It is a religious sect." No. We are not religious sect. We are cultural sect. We are giving the highest culture to the human society, to awaken his lost consciousness
- I am glad that you attended our class at Montreal and tried to understand the philosophy of Krishna Consciousness. It is neither sectarian nor dogmatic
- ISKCON is a non-lucrative organization, whose purpose is to promote the well-being of human society by drawing its attention to God. We are a non-sectarian society, and our members include people from Christian, Jewish and Moslem as well as Hindu faiths
- It is not a sectarian movement meant for a certain class of men, but it is a necessary movement for all humanity irrespective of caste, creed, or color
- Krsna consciousness is not a sectarian religious faith; it is a teaching process for understanding the Supreme Lord and our relationship with Him
- Krsna consciousness is something non-sectarian. It does not depend on Hindu religion or Moslem religion
- Krsna Consciousness Movement is not a sectarian religion, but it is a solution for all the problems of life. In other words, Krsna is good for everyone
- Mayavadis greatly fear the Krsna consciousness movement and accuse it of spoiling the Hindu religion because it accepts people from all parts of the world and all religious sects and scientifically engages them in the daiva-varnasrama-dharma
- My dear brothers and sisters, do not therefore consider this movement as sectarian or meant for any particular nation or community
- The aim of ISKCON is not to found a new religious sect, but to invoke the living entity's dormant love of God, and thus provide the human society of all faiths with a common platform of clear theistic knowledge and practice
- This is Krsna consciousness movement, that we are inducing people to understand the problem. It is not a sectarian movement or so-called religious movement. It is not a religion. It is educational cultural movement
- This Krsna consciousness movement is an educational propaganda. Don't take it as a sectarian faith or religion
- This Krsna consciousness movement is not a sectarian religious movement. It is a scientific philosophical movement. Try to understand it
- This Krsna consciousness movement is not a sectarian, sentimental movement. It is a very scientific movement, to understand Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- This Krsna consciousness movement is postgraduate position of all religions. It is not any sectarian religion. You accept Christianity - very good. You accept Muhammadanism, Islamism - very good
- This Krsna consciousness movement is specifically meant for educating people about the spirit soul. It is not a sectarian religion. It is a science. Don't take it as a type of religion. It is a course of education which is understandable
- Those who are thinking that we are sectarian, they're wrong, because Krsna does not belong to any sect