Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Saintly Devotees of God
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Saintly Devotees of God"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- A saintly devotee is certainly very tolerant. He is the friend of all living entities, and he does not create enemies within the world. A pure devotee has all the qualities of a sadhu
- A saintly person is always tolerant and merciful, he is a friend to everyone, never an enemy to anyone, and he is peaceful. These are some of the good qualities of a devotee
- Devotees and saintly persons advanced in the renounced order can deliver even the Ganges. Because saintly devotees always keep the Lord within the core of their hearts, they can perfectly cleanse the holy places of all sinful reactions
- Nonetheless, when such a person associates with a great saint like Narada, he engages in Lord Krsna's devotional service
- The great saints and devotees of the Lord are in the list of His paraphernalia, and thus as soon as a saintly devotee is present, the ghostly sins are at once vanquished. That is the verdict of all Vedic literatures
- The words sadhur eva, "he is saintly," are very emphatic. They are a warning to the nondevotees that because of an accidental falldown a devotee should not be derided; he should still be considered saintly even if he has accidentally fallen down