Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Rubbish"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- I understand that some rubbish commentaries upon Bhagavad-gita are allowed to be studied in every university, so if you can replace our Bhagavad-gita As It Is it will be a great advancement for our missionary activities
- If a person has written some theory, evolution of chemicals, and all rubbish things, it is very nice thing for the so-called dogs and camels, but those who have got eyes to see, one who has heard from Krsna, he'll understand this is nonsense
- The best lawyer gives evidence from the past judgment of the court without taking much trouble to establish his case. This is called the parampara system, and learned authorities follow it without manufacturing rubbish interpretations
- The paper industry cuts many hundreds and thousands of trees for its mills, and with the paper so much rubbish literature is published for the whimsical satisfaction of human society
- We are not adulterating the transcendental message with any mundane rubbish. If we stick to the principles of Lord Krishna, Lord Caitanya and the Goswamis, then surely they will appreciate
- We are so shameless and so rubbish that we are not very much disgusted with this business. We want to continue, and therefore Krsna is also ready: "All right, you continue"
- We can use everything - television, radio, movies, or whatever there may be - to tell about Krishna, and outside of devotional service all these modern paraphernalia are just so much rubbish
- We try to drag concocted meanings out of the simple passages of Bhagavad-gita to establish some man-made idea which is never supported by Bhagavad-gita. By such artificial dragging, one cannot ultimately establish his rubbish theory
- When a breeze blows over a garden, it carries the fragrance of flowers with it, but when it blows over a rubbish heap, the breeze is filled with the stench
- When the human being gives up the process of hearing about the all-pervading Personality of Godhead, he becomes victim to hearing rubbish transmitted by man-made machines
- Without Krsna consciousness, you will have simply rubbish desires. And when you are Krsna conscious, then you desire rightly