Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
garbage | garbagelike | garbages
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Scrap (1 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "Garbage"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Crows always engage in picking at rejected garbage, whereas the white ducks do not mix with the crows. Rather, they take pleasure in transparent lakes with lotus flowers, surrounded by beautiful orchards
- Crows have no independent life; they fully depend on the remnants of foodstuffs thrown by householders into the garbage tank
- In the beginning of the SB it is said that unless one has the capacity to throw out, just like garbage, the fruitive results of ritualistic ceremonies, economic development and becoming one with the supreme (or salvation), one cannot understand SB
- In the present material condition, our heart is covered with so much garbage of different types of body, just like all of a sudden something comes to your mind - it has no connection - just like a bubble comes out
- The contamination in the heart of a conditioned soul is like a huge accumulation of garbage created by the three modes of material nature
- The crows take pleasure in a place where garbage is thrown out, just as the passionate fruitive workers take pleasure in wine and woman and places for gross sense pleasure
- This material world is garbage. And still, we live so comfortably. Now just imagine what is His dhama. It is the garbage tank, still so nice. And just think what is His real place, Goloka Vrndavana
- To read nonsense ordinary literature and books or newspaper is compared just like the pleasure place of the crows. The crows, they are very much attached to the rejected refuse, garbage
- Twenty-seven layers of garbage. Underneath, the soul is there. What he will do? He is a small particle, soul, and he is covered with so many material elements. To come out of it is very, very difficult
- We are discussing some subject matter from Reader's Digest about the next two hundred years, how things will happen. The scientist proposing that they'll control the laws of nature, and they will produce food from garbage - so many fantastic ideas
- We are wandering in this material world as mad chap. Just like a rich man's son has become mad. He leaves his home and loitering in the street and eating in the garbage. That is our position. We are the sons of the richest person