"Remember Lord Krsna" |"remember Krsna" |"remember always Krsna" |"remember him" |"remember how Krsna" |"remember immediately Krsna" |"remember me" |"remember that Krsna" |"remember the Krsna" |"remembered Krsna" |"remembered him" |"remembering Krsna" |"remembering Lord Krsna" |"remembering about Krsna" |"remembering always Krsna" |"remembering him" |"remembering me" |"remembering of Krsna" |"remembering your Krsna" |"remembers Krsna" |"remembers him" |"remembers me"|"remember Krishna"|"remembers Krishna"|"remembered Krishna"|"remembering Krishna"|"remember that Krishna"|"remember how Krishna"
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Constantly Remembering Krsna (5 C, 7 P)
- ► Remembering Krsna at the Time of Death (53 P)
- ► Smaranam (1 C, 15 P)
Pages in category "Remembering Krsna"
The following 254 pages are in this category, out of 254 total.
- Always remember Krsna
- Constantly remembering Krsna
- In the Padma Purana it is said that one should always remember Lord Visnu. This is called dhyana, or meditation - always remembering Krsna
- Regulative principles should act as servants of the basic principle - that is, one should always remember Krsna and never forget Him
- Remember Krsna. That is Krsna consciousness
- The proccess for remembering Krishna is very easily done by chanting Hare Krishna Maha mantra
- A devotee is pleased when there is difficulty, for in these difficulties he is forced to remember Krsna. We cannot expect that the people of Kali-yuga will welcome our attempt to spread Krsna consciousness
- A devotee said, "In this state of consciousness I am so condemned that I cannot relish the transcendental ecstasy of remembering the S P of Godhead." In this statement there are two ecstatic loving humors, namely neutrality and ghastliness"
- A gopi told mother Yasoda, "Krsna is very kind to the inhabitants of Vrajabhumi, Vrndavana, and when He returns with His cows and friends, He is remembered as the lifter of Govardhana Hill"
- A pure devotee continuously remembers the lotus feet of Lord Sri Krsna and does not forget Him even for a moment, not even in exchange for all the opulence of the three worlds
- A pure devotee does not care whether he is put into heaven or hell; he is satisfied anywhere, provided he can constantly remember the lotus feet of the Lord
- A small child, he's clapping. Why? "Hey Krsna." So anyway, everyone is remembering always Krsna. Keeping Krsna consciousness. Even a child here is the highest yogi. It is not our boastfulness. It is stated in authorized scripture like Bhagavad-gita
- A Vaisnava should behave in such a way as to never associate with nondevotees or materialists. One can avoid such association simply by always remembering Krsna within his heart
- According to our Vedic system we keep God's name our children or family member, so that somehow or other, there are thousands of names of Krsna, if we remember one of them, our life is successful
- Actually there is no difference between devotees living inside the temple and devotees living outside the temple. You are right that the important thing is to remember Krsna, whatever is your activity. So try to remember Krsna always
- After developing a taste for such things (chanting and remembering Krsna), one should try to live in Vrndavana and pass his time constantly remembering Krsna's name, fame, pastimes and qualities under the direction and protection of an expert devotee
- After hearing the vibration of the flute of Krsna, the gopis in Vrndavana remembered Him and began to talk amongst themselves about how nicely Krsna was playing His flute
- After the disappearance of Lord Krsna from this planet, Uddhava began to remember the activities of the Lord and said
- Akrura said, "My dear Krsna & Balarama, it is very kind of You to have killed Kamsa & his associates. You have delivered the whole family of the Yadu dynasty from the greatest calamity. The Yadus will always remember Your saving of their great dynasty"
- All the way home he (Sudama) simply remembered the dealings of Lord Krsna, and he felt very happy to have seen the Lord
- Although a devotee of Krsna may fall down somehow or other, he does not undergo material existence like others because a person who has once relished the taste of the lotus feet of the Lord can do nothing but remember that ecstasy again and again
- Although Krsna is manifested before Arjuna in His universal form, Arjuna remembers his friendly relationship with Krsna and is therefore asking pardon and requesting Krsna to excuse him for the many informal gestures which arise out of friendship
- Although the Supreme Personality of Godhead may be seen, glorified or remembered with an attitude of envy, He nevertheless awards the most confidential liberation, which is rarely achieved by the demigods and demons
- Any sensible man who is above the average man with a poor fund of knowledge must constantly remember the Personality of Godhead by hearing about Him, by glorifying Him, by remembering Him and by worshiping Him always, without cessation
- Arjuna is described here as the conqueror, and Krsna is described as his intimate friend. Bhismadeva, on his bed of arrows after the Battle of Kuruksetra, is remembering the particular dress of Lord Krsna which He put on as the driver of Arjuna's chariot
- Arjuna remembered all these (Krsna's relationship with him) one after another, and thus he became overwhelmed with such thoughts
- Arjuna remembers his friendly relationship with Krsna and is therefore asking pardon and requesting Krsna to excuse him for the many informal gestures which arise out of friendship
- Arjuna was lamentingly remembering the incident in the absence of the Lord, by whose strength only he was so powerful
- Arjuna's constant remembrance of the lotus feet of Lord Sri Krsna rapidly increased his devotion, and as a result all the trash in his thoughts subsided
- As Krsna will be satisfied, everyone will be satisfied. So take to this Krsna consciousness service by hearing, by speaking, by remembering, by giving actually service, by worshiping, by making friendship, and after all, everything for Krsna
- As soon as a devotee sees something - be it movable or inert - he immediately remembers Krsna. An advanced devotee is advanced in knowledge. This knowledge is very natural to a devotee
- As soon as we chant Hare Krsna or chant Bhagavad-gita or Bhagavata, so He is present immediately by His vibration. He's absolute. Therefore try to remember His words of instruction; you'll not feel separation. You'll feel that He is with you
- As soon as you remember Krsna, it is devotional service, smaranam. Where is the difficulty? Where is the difficulty for becoming Krsna conscious?
- As stated in Bhagavad-Gita, we can remember Krishna when drinking water, when seeing the sunshine and moonshine, when smelling a flower, when hearing the transcendental sound vibration, when chanting Vedic mantras
- As stated in Srimad-Bhagavatam, the perfection of life is to remember Narayana at the time of death
- As such, in any condition of life, he remains satisfied simply by remembering the Lord's name in full affection and ecstatic love
- Association with pounds-and-shillings men, or visayis, materialists who are simply interested in sense gratification, pollutes one's mind and hampers continuous remembrance of Lord Krsna
- At first, remembrance of Krsna may be interrupted at intervals, but later remembrance proceeds uninterrupted. When remembrance is uninterrupted, it becomes concentrated and is called meditation
- At that time the conditioned souls are resting in the condition called susupti which is exactly deep sleep without dream, or anesthetized state, therefore they do not remember being with Krsna when they wake up in the material world
- At the time of death all the bodily functions are disrupted, and the mind is not in a proper condition. Thus disturbed by the bodily situation, one may not be able to remember the Supreme Lord
- At the time of death, somehow or other, if you can remember Narayana, Krsna, your life is successful. Therefore, practice, practice, while you are strong, while you are in good life, practice how to remember Narayana, Krsna, always
- At the time of his (Dhruva Maharaja) death he would remember the Supreme Lord, and before his death he would enjoy this material world, not by sense gratification, but by performing great sacrifices
- Bali said, "Please be kind to me, who am fully surrendered unto You (Krsna), and favor me with Your causeless mercy so that I may simply remember Your lotus feet, birth after birth"
- Because the Lord (Krsna) is absolute, there is no difference between His remembrance and His personal presence. Thus Uddhava remained completely silent for a moment, but then he appeared to be going deeper and deeper into ecstasy
- Bhismadeva remembered all this and was glad that his worshipful Lord (Krsna), the Personality of Godhead, was present before him in His actual formal presence
- Bhismadeva was a pure devotee, and as a military marshal he constantly remembered the battlefield feature of the Lord as Partha-sarathi, the chariot driver of Arjuna
- By the force of their (the gopis) ecstatic feelings, it appeared to them that Krsna was personally present and dancing before them. Because of their sweet remembrance of Krsna, they could not check their tears, and they cried without consideration
- Enthusiasm means to constantly remember the Lord and to pray for His mercy
- Even if someone lives as long as Brahma, he would still be unable to express his gratitude to You for the benefits derived from remembering You
- Even if they are illusioned by some ghastly scene or by any accidental occurrence, devotees never forget Krsna. Even in the greatest danger they can remember Krsna
- Even though there are so-called calamities, they are welcome because they give us an opportunity to remember the Lord (Krsna), which means liberation
- Exchange of love between the mother (Yosoda) and the son (Krsna) was performed in a natural way, and Kunti, remembering the scene, was bewildered, and she could do nothing but praise the transcendental filial love
- For a moment he remained dead silent, and his body did not move. He became absorbed in the nectar of remembering the Lord's lotus feet in devotional ecstasy, and he appeared to be going increasingly deeper into that ecstasy
- For one who remembers Me (Krsna) without deviation, I am easy to obtain, O son of Prtha, because of his constant engagement in devotional service
- For one who remembers Me without deviation, I am easy to obtain, O son of Prtha, because of his constant engagement in devotional service. BG 8.14 - 1972
- For, when there is an order from a superior about doing something, there is simultaneously a prohibition. When the order is that one should always remember Krsna, the prohibition is that one should never forget Him
- From the outside, the gopis could visualize all the pastimes of Krsna by hearing the descriptions of Uddhava, and from within they could remember those pastimes
- Gopis said, "Krsna may have forgotten us in the midst of the cultured women of Dvaraka, but as far as we are concerned, we still remember Him by collecting flowers & sewing them into garlands. When He does not come, we simply pass our time by crying"
- Grandfather Bhisma remembered this scene (Krsna ran towards him with a chariot wheel to kill him), and He later praised Krsna for His glorious favoritism towards His devotee, Arjuna, even at the risk of breaking His own promise
- Hari, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who destroys everything inauspicious for His devotees, does not leave the hearts of His devotees even if they remember Him and chant about Him inattentively
- Having lost His acquired gem, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu became overwhelmed with lamentation by remembering its attributes
- He (Uddhava) again remembered the lotus feet of the Lord (Krsna) and remembered all his transcendental loving service unto Him, and by so doing he felt the same ecstasy that he used to feel in the presence of the Lord
- He who meditates on Me as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, his mind constantly engaged in remembering Me, undeviated from the path, he, O Arjuna, is sure to reach Me
- Here is a great devotee, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said. "Upon seeing him, everyone can remember the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, son of Maharaja Nanda"
- Here Krsna says that "You always remember Me," or you remember Krsna, and Lord Caitanya says, "You always chant the name of Krsna." So there is no difference because Krsna and Krsna's name are nondifferent in the Absolute
- His (Lord Krsna) acts in that capacity, however, are all omnipotent, and the remembrance of such activities of the incarnations of the Supreme Personality of Godhead is as powerful as the Lord Himself
- His remembrance by His form, quality, name, fame, pastimes, etc., is also attractive for the pure devotee, so much so that he forgets all forms, quality, name, fame and activities of the mundane world
- How it is possible? I am busy, and I have to remember Krsna?
- I am very glad to read in your letter a nice line, "My main concern is seeing Him constantly in my daily life, that is, to constantly remember Him and not to forget Him." This is actually Krishna Consciousness
- I remember the Lord standing by the banks of the Yamuna River, so beautiful amidst the kadamba trees, where many birds are chirping in the gardens. And these impressions are always giving me transcendental realization of beauty and bliss
- If by our symbolic representation one immediately remembers Krsna, that is our success
- If one has fifty years of life ahead of him, he should engage that brief time in cultivating this practice of remembering the Supreme Personality of Godhead. This practice is the devotional process
- If one wants to achieve success at the end of his life, the process of remembering Krsna is essential. Therefore one should constantly, incessantly chant the maha-mantra
- If someone goes to Vrndavana, he will immediately feel separation from Krsna, who performed such nice activities when He was present there. Such attraction for remembering Krsna's activities is known as attachment for Krsna
- If we have a strong sense of love for the Supreme Lord, then we can discharge our duty and at the same time remember Him
- If you are always remembering Him by your activities and seeing Krishna everywhere, even in the heart of the demonic persons
- If you can remember to always remember Krishna and the instructions of your Spiritual Master than surely this will bring the highest benediction to yourself and to those with whom you come into contact
- If you do not practice from the very beginning, it is not possible. Ante narayana-smrtih. It is said that the greatest success of life is at the time of (death) remembering Narayana
- In daytime you see the sunshine and at night you see the moonshine. So if you see the sunshine and moonshine and if you remember Krsna's instructions that "This sunshine, moonshine, I am," so where is the difficulty?
- In our Krsna consciousness movement, we have recommended that the neophyte chant at least sixteen rounds. This chanting of sixteen rounds is absolutely necessary if one wants to remember Krsna and not forget Him
- In the garden within the compound of each palace there were parijata flowers. The parijata is not an artificial flower. We remember that Krsna brought the parijata trees from heaven and implanted them in all His palaces
- In the subtle body, the mind is predominant, and therefore if one's mind is always absorbed in remembering the activities or the lotus feet of the Lord, he is to be understood to have already changed his present body and become purified
- In the third vilasa, the methods of Vaisnava behavior are given, with emphasis on cleanliness, constant remembrance of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and the chanting of the mantras given by the initiating spiritual master
- In this condition, I can guess that he has been captivated by the transcendental beauty of that expert flute-player, Sri Krsna, and, being attached to Him, he is simply staring at the black cloud, remembering the bodily hue of Sri Krsna
- It is also said that sometimes when Narada, the carrier of the vina, remembers his Lord Krsna in great ecstasy, he begins to stretch his body so vigorously that his sacred thread gives way
- It is better for you to go home, simply talk about Me (Krsna) & think of Me, & by this process of constantly remembering Me & chanting My names you will surely be elevated to the spiritual platform. There is no need to stand near Me. Please go back home
- It is stated in the Bhagavad-gita that Krsna Himself is residing in everyone's heart, and He causes both remembrance and forgetfulness
- Krishna always appreciates when his devotee makes some sacrifice on His behalf, so there is no real difficulty under any conditions so long as we remember the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Krsna appears before them (suffering living being) and renovates the principles of devotional service comprised of hearing, chanting, remembering, serving, worshiping, praying, cooperating and surrendering unto Him
- Krsna continued, "My dear friend (Sudama), you may remember that many such incidents occurred while we were in the asrama of our spiritual master (Sandipani Muni)"
- Krsna continued, "My dear friend, you may remember that many such incidents occurred while we were in the asrama of our spiritual master. Both of us can realize that without the blessings of the spiritual master no one can be happy"
- Krsna does not advise Arjuna simply to remember Him and give up his occupation. No, the Lord never suggests anything impractical
- Krsna is always remembered, and His name is always chanted by millions of devotees, but the devotees never become saturated
- Krsna is the origin of Lord Visnu. He should always be remembered and never forgotten at any time. All the rules and prohibitions mentioned in the sastras should be the servants of these two principles
- Krsna said, "My dear gopis, do you now dislike remembering Me, considering Me to have been ungrateful to you? Do you take My misbehavior with you very seriously"
- Krsna should be the object of love is the central point of Krsna consciousness. Constantly chanting the Hare Krsna mantra & remembering the transcendental pastimes of Krsna, one can be fully in Krsna consciousness & thus make his life sublime & fruitful
- Kunti continued, "You (Krsna) are present in everyone's heart, but because the devotees always remember You, You respond accordingly. Although the mother has affection for all the children, she takes special care of the one who is fully dependent"
- Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto the all-auspicious Lord Sri Krsna, about whom glorification, remembrances, audience, prayers, hearing and worship can at once cleanse the effects of all sins of the performer
- Life should be molded in such a manner that one is able to progressively remember the Personality of Godhead in every step of life
- Lord Caitanya said that a Vaisnava is he who, when seen, reminds one of Krsna. Therefore, it is essential that a Vaisnava mark his body with tilaka to remind others of Krsna
- Lord Krsna replied, "My dear brahmana, go back to your home and call a meeting of all the men. In that meeting, just try to remember Me"
- Lord Krsna, the all-powerful Personality of Godhead, could have brought the child back without effort, but we should always remember that He was playing the part of a human being
- Lord Sri Krsna was worshiped by one and all as the most exalted Personality of Godhead. This happened during my presence, and I remembered the incident in order to keep my mind upon the Lord
- Maharaja Pariksit attained the highest perfection, shelter at Lord Krsna's lotus feet, simply by hearing about Lord Visnu. Sukadeva Gosvami attained perfection simply by reciting SB. Prahlada Maharaja attained perfection by remembering the Lord
- Many obstacles we are facing. Never mind. Still, we are coming out, gradually. Kuntidevi said, "Krsna, all those dangerous days may come again, so that I can always remember You. Now... When we were in dangerous days You were always with us"
- Maya means absence of Krsna consciousness. This is maya, absence of Krsna consciousness. When you forget Krsna, this is maya. When we remember Krsna, know Krsna, there is no maya
- Murari Gupta saw one peacock, and as soon as he saw the peacock, the feather, he at once remembered Krsna and at once fainted and fall down
- Nanda continued, "We remember Him (Krsna) playing in those places, because He was constantly visiting them. When His appearance within our minds becomes manifest, we immediately become absorbed in thought of Him"
- Nanda continued, "We remember how He saved us from the forest fire, how He saved us from the great snake Kaliya in the Yamuna, and how He saved us from so many other demons"
- Narada said, "My Lord (Krsna), You have very kindly asked what You can do for me. I simply request that I may not forget Your lotus feet at any time. I do not care where I may be, but I pray that I constantly be allowed to remember Your lotus feet"
- No one could be equal to or more attractive than the Lord, and therefore he (Pariksit) never accepted anyone. But the Lord was constantly with him by such examination, and thus he was always engaged in the devotional service of the Lord by remembrance
- O King (Dhrtarastra), as I (Sanjaya) remember the wonderful form of Lord Krsna, I am struck with wonder more and more, and I rejoice again and again
- O King! His (Krsna's) jokings and frank talks were pleasing and beautifully decorated with smiles. His addresses unto me as "O son of Prtha, O friend, O son of the Kuru dynasty," and all such heartiness are now remembered by me, and thus I am overwhelmed
- O King, when I remember the wonderful form of Lord Krsna, I am struck with even greater wonder, and I rejoice again and again. BG 18.77 - 1972
- Of course, it is not very easy to understand immediately, but on the ultimate issue, everything is created by Krsna, or God, so by seeing everything, if you remember Krsna, then that is spiritual
- One can simply sweep over the floor of Krsna's temple. That will make him remembering Krsna, that "I am cleansing the floor of Krsna's temple." He's as good as the editor of Back to Godhead
- One devotee said that even when he was not very attentive he would sometimes, seemingly out of madness, remember the lotus feet of Krsna within his heart. This is an instance of remembrance resulting from constant practice
- One may sell books or enlist life members or render some other service, but these duties are not ordinary duties. These duties serve as an impetus for remembering Krsna
- One must be very vigilant to remember that he is the part and parcel of the transcendental body of Krsna, and that it is his duty as part and parcel to give service to the whole, or Krsna
- One should not consider that His (Krsna) dealings with the Pandavas are less important than His dealings with the gopis. We must always remember that the Lord is always transcendental to all mundane attachment
- One who engages in Your (Krsna's) devotional service by hearing, chanting & remembering certainly becomes purified from the contamination of the modes of material nature & what to speak of those who have the opportunity to see You & touch You directly
- One who, at the time of death, fixes his life air between the eyebrows and in full devotion engages himself in remembering the Supreme Lord (Krsna) will certainly attain to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- One who, at the time of death, fixes his life air between the eyebrows and, by the strength of yoga, with an undeviating mind, engages himself in remembering the Supreme Lord in full devotion, will certainly attain to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Only in such a mood (don't commit any sin and constantly remember the Lord) will the Lord help the devotee make regular progress toward the path of liberation and thus attain the lotus feet of the Lord
- Others (Gopis) immediately fainted due to separation from Krsna. Remembering His attractive smile and His talks with them, the gopis became overwhelmed with grief
- Others say that You (Krsna) appeared to rejuvenate the devotional service of hearing, remembering, worshiping and so on in order that the conditioned souls suffering from material pangs might take advantage and gain liberation
- Padma Purana said, "Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto the Supreme Lord Krsna, because if someone remembers Him, either at the time of death or during his span of life, he becomes freed from all sinful reactions"
- Pariksit was destined to give up his body at the end of seven days, and thus he decided to continue remembering the Lord by His association with the topics of Srimad-Bhagavatam, and thus to quit his body in full consciousness of the presence of the Lord
- Please bring to me only those sinful persons who do not use their tongues to chant the holy name and qualities of Krsna, whose hearts do not remember the lotus feet of Krsna even once, and whose heads do not bow down even once before Lord Krsna
- Pure devotees manifest spiritual bodily symptoms of ecstatic love simply by remembering and reminding others of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Hari, who takes away everything inauspicious from the devotee
- Recollection, absorption, meditation, constant remembrance and trance are the five items of progressive krsna-smarana
- Recollection, absorption, meditation, constant remembrance and trance are the five items of progressive krsna-smarana. At first, remembrance of Krsna may be interrupted at intervals, but later remembrance proceeds uninterrupted
- Regarding your enemy, Mr. Lust: I have noted the difficulties, but we should always remember that Krishna is stronger than any demon, and Mr. Lust, or his father or his grandfather, nobody can do anything provided we take shelter of Krishna very tightly
- Regarding your feeling yourself as unqualified, whatever you can do, then do it, but you should try your best for Krishna. This is important. Ultimately everything is depending on Lord Krishna. You just have to always remember this
- Remembering Lord Krsna and His well-wishes, benefactions, intimate familial relations and His chariot driving, Arjuna, overwhelmed and breathing very heavily, began to speak
- Remembrance means that Krsna is with me. Krsna is already with me, but as soon as you remember, that is factual
- Remembrance of Krsna is not possible for the impure soul who has not practiced Krsna consciousness in devotional service. Therefore one should practice Krsna consciousness from the very beginning of life
- Rukmini continued, "I still remember vividly how You (Krsna) kidnapped me in the same way that a lion forcibly takes its share of hunted booty, driving away all small animals within the twinkling of an eye"
- Satyabhama remembered Krsna's promise to give her a parijata tree. Taking the opportunity of having come to the heavenly kingdom, she uprooted a parijata tree and placed it on the back of Garuda
- Seeing the boy, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu immediately remembered Krsna. Meeting the boy in ecstatic love, the Lord began to speak
- Seeing the friends of Krsna, Nanda and Yasoda would remember Krsna Himself and be satisfied, and the gopis also would be pleased by seeing Nanda and Yasoda
- Simply our prayer should be, My dear Krishna, please remind me to always chant Your Holy Name, please do not put me into forgetfulness. You are sitting within me as Supersoul, so you can put me into forgetfulness or into remembering You
- So bhakti-marga is not very difficult. Very easy. Any child can do it. Any child, if he sees the form of Lord Krsna in the temple, he remembers, and he continues to think of Krsna
- So far remembering me and Krishna, it should be simultaneous. I am your Spiritual Father, and Krishna is your Spiritual Husband. A girl can never forget either her father or her husband
- So far your dreams are concerned, it is very nice that you are thinking about Krsna Consciousness even while sleeping. Krsna is so nice that we want to remember Him even more than twenty-four hours daily
- Some things which give stimulation to ecstatic love of Krsna are His footprints, His place of pastimes (such as Vrndavana), His favorite plant (tulasi), His devotee and the periodical occasions for remembering Him
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu also offered obeisances unto Ramacandra Puri, who then embraced Him and thus remembered Krsna
- Sri Sukadeva Gosvami said: When the great devotee Uddhava was asked by Vidura to speak on the messages of the dearest (Lord Krsna), Uddhava was unable to answer immediately due to excessive anxiety at the remembrance of the Lord
- Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura says that if an observer immediately remembers the holy name of Krsna upon seeing a Vaisnava, that Vaisnava should be considered a maha-bhagavata, a first-class devotee
- Srimati Kunti said, "My dear Krsna, I remember the day when You sent my brother Akrura to gather information about us. This means that You always remember us automatically"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "We gopis of Vrndavana do not want to make any more friendships with this blackish boy (Krsna), but we do not know how we shall be able to give up remembering and talking about His activities"
- Such descriptions of Krsna’s transcendental pastimes and activities were remembered by the gopis during His absence from Vrndavana. They give us some idea of how attractive Krsna is, not only to human beings but to all animate and inanimate objects
- Suta Gosvami said: When Sukadeva Gosvami was thus requested by the King to describe the creative energy of the Personality of Godhead, he then systematically remembered the master of the senses (Sri Krsna), and to reply properly he spoke thus
- Take to this Krsna consciousness service by hearing, by speaking, by remembering, by giving actually service, by worshiping, by making friendship, and after all, everything for Krsna. That is perfection
- The banks of the Ganges or the Yamuna give one a chance to remember the Lord continuously. Maharaja Pariksit freed himself from all sorts of material association and meditated upon the lotus feet of Lord Krsna, and that is the way of liberation
- The brahmanas continued, "Even though we were reminded of Krsna and Balarama by the cowherd boys, we disregarded Them. We now think that the Supreme Personality of Godhead simply played a trick of mercy on us by sending His friends to beg food from us"
- The devotees need not be disappointed in the physical absence of the Lord, though they may think of not being associated with Him. The devotional process of chanting, hearing, remembering, etc, can give us the desired result of associating with the Lord
- The example of the gopis is very instructive to persons who are trying to be absorbed in Krsna consciousness. One can very easily associate with Krsna simply by remembering His transcendental pastimes. Everyone has a tendency to love someone
- The fallen person continued, "I therefore pray, O my Lord, O deliverer from the hellish conditions of life. I have fallen into this hell, but I shall try to remember Your holy name always, and in this way I shall try to keep my body and soul together"
- The gopis continued, "We constantly remember various attractive features of beautiful Krsna - His walking, His smiling, His joking words. We have all become lost by the dealings of Krsna, and it is impossible for us to forget Him"
- The gopis continued, "Your (Krsna's) talks with us in lonely places were heartwarming. Now we are all aggrieved to remember Your behavior. Please save us"
- The gopis continued, “Dear Krsna,You are very cunning. You can imagine how much we are distressed simply by remembering Your cunning smile, Your pleasing glance, Your walking with us in the forest of Vrndavana and Your auspicious meditations"
- The gopis saw the plants, creepers and trees loaded with fruits and flowers and ready to serve Krsna. In this way they immediately remembered their worshipable Lord Sri Krsna. They did not simply see plants, creepers and trees the way a mundaner sees them
- The gopis were relieved from their transcendental burning condition by realizing Krsna was with them. Internally, they remembered His association within their hearts, externally Uddhava helped them associate with Him by his conclusive instructions
- The highest perfection of life is attained by remembering the transcendental nature of the Lord at the last moment of one's life
- The idea is that as soon as a person sees these marks (tilaka) on the body of the Vaisnava, he will immediately remember Krsna. Lord Caitanya said that a Vaisnava is he who, when seen, reminds one of Krsna. Therefore, it is essential
- The inhabitants of Vrndavana wanted their minds to be always fixed upon His (Krsna's) lotus feet, their words to be always engaged in glorifying Him, and their bodies to be always engaged in bowing down as they constantly remembered Him
- The Krsna consciousness movement is so meticulous that it gives one a good opportunity to remember Krsna somehow or other
- The Lord tells Arjuna that if he doesn't practice remembering Krsna while he is struggling for existence, then it will not be possible for him to remember Krsna at the time of death
- The Lord, being omnipresent, can be present with us if we want Him at all. By His omnipresence, He can always be with us if we are attached to His devotional service by hearing, chanting, remembering, etc
- The medicines include hearing & chanting & remembering the glories of Godhead, worshiping the transcendental form of Godhead, offering Him transcendental service, accepting Him as one's supreme friend & lastly, surrendering unto Him in all circumstances
- The most confidential part of the instruction is that one should always chant & remember the glories of the Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, along with His different plenary portions expanded as Vasudeva, Sankarsana, Pradyumna and Aniruddha
- The next important items are as follows: 1) One should decorate the body with tilaka, which is the sign of the Vaisnavas. (The idea is that as soon as a person sees these marks on the body of the Vaisnava, he will immediately remember Krsna
- The other gopi continued, "We (gopis) exchanged pleasing conversation then. Does He (Krsna) remember that particular night? We remember that night, and we feel separation. Separation from Krsna makes us agitated, as if there were fire in our bodies"
- The perfect devotee may see many movable and immovable objects, but in everything he sees that the energy of Krsna is acting. As soon as he remembers the energy of Krsna, he immediately remembers Krsna in His personal form
- The prince was dressed in yellow cloth, and there were jeweled ornaments decorating his body. Therefore anyone who saw him would remember Lord Krsna
- The sastras state, smartavyah satatam visnuh: in devotional life one should always remember Lord Visnu. Srila Sukadeva Gosvami also advised Maharaja Pariksit, smartavyo nityasah
- The spiritual activities of hearing, chanting, remembering and so forth are the natural characteristics of devotional service. The marginal characteristic is that it awakens pure love for Krsna
- The stage attained by Bhismadeva while quitting his material body is called nirvikalpa-samadhi because he merged his self into thinking of the Lord and his mind into remembering His different activities
- The symptoms of madness served as an impetus for remembering Krsna. The mood of ecstasy awoke love, disdain, defamation by words, pride, honor and indirect prayer. Thus Sri Krsna was sometimes blasphemed and sometimes honored
- The temple (of Lord Jagannatha in Puri) is still visited by thousands of pilgrims daily. This temple is in remembrance of the Lord's visit at Kuruksetra during an occasion of solar eclipse and His subsequent meeting with the residents of Vrndavana
- The tops of Visnu temples are marked with the symbol of the wheel so that people may have the chance to see the symbol from a very long distance and at once remember Lord Krsna
- There are many symptoms of ecstatic love caused by remembering Krsna
- There is another statement as follows, "Please look at this devotee of the Lord who is dancing just from remembering the lotus feet of Krsna. Simply by observing his dance you will lose all interest in even the most beautiful women"
- There is no difference between His (Krsna's) name, form, quality etc, because Krsna is absolute. Our intimate relation with Krsna can be confidentially revived by our talking of, hearing of, or remembering Him. It is so done due to spiritual potency
- Therefore, O Vidura, does it not pain us, His servitors, when we remember that He (Krsna) used to stand before Ugrasena, who was sitting on the royal throne, and used to submit explanations before him, saying, "O My lord, please let it be known to you"?
- They (Gopis) all remembered the characteristics of the Personality of Godhead, how He moved within the area of Vrndavana and how, with joking words, He attracted all their hearts
- They (the citizens of Mathura) also began to remember other enlivening activities, "The damsels of Vrndavana were so much pleased by seeing Krsna's beauty and participating in His activities that they forgot the troubles of material existence"
- They (the gopis) remembered Him, entering the forest of Vrndavana, which is always glorified by the footprints of Krsna and His companions
- They (the inhabitants of Vrndavana) expressed their feelings with tears in their eyes due to intense attachment for Krsna. All of them desired a benediction from Uddhava. They desired to always remember the glorious activities of Krsna
- They said: Here He (Krsna) is, the original Personality of Godhead as we definitely remember Him. He alone existed before the manifested creation of the modes of nature, and in Him only, because He is the Supreme Lord, all living beings merge
- This chanting of Hare Krsna mantra is always thinking of Krsna. Even I don't like it, think Krsna, as soon as the name is chanted immediately I'm forced to think of Krsna, immediately. Hare Krsna, as I say, immediately I remember Krsna, man-mana
- This is actually Krishna Consciousness. We can remember Krishna in every moment. We can remember Krishna while taking a glass of water because the taste of water is Krishna
- This is an instance of fearfulness caused by a ferocious animal and of the search for shelter while remembering Krsna in ecstatic love
- This is an instance of remembering Krsna in ecstatic love because of seeing something resembling Him
- This is confirmed by Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita, Fifteenth Chapter, "I am present in everyone's heart, and I cause one to remember and forget. I am the original compiler of the Vedanta, and I am the actual knower of the Vedas"
- This life creates one's next life. If in one's present life one lives in the mode of goodness and always thinks of Krsna, it is possible for one to remember Krsna at the end of one's life
- This mantra, apavitrah pavitro va sarvavastham, any condition of life, you can simply remember Pundarikaksam, Krsna. As soon as you chant "Krsna," you remember everything
- This process entails hearing, chanting and remembering the holy name, form, pastimes, qualities and entourage of the Lord, offering service according to the time, place and performer, worshiping the Deity, offering prayers
- This process of transmigration is very subtle; therefore Srila Rupa Gosvami advises devotees to train their minds in order that they will be unable to remember anything other than Krsna
- Those in the most exalted position of devotional service and ecstasy can live with Krsna always by remembering His pastimes
- Thus (when one's mind is polluted, it is very difficult to remember Krsna, and when remembrance of Lord Krsna is hampered, one's life is unproductive) one becomes unpopular in the eyes of the people in general, for this damages his religiosity and fame
- Thus altogether Krsna's sons numbered 16,108 times ten. One should not be astonished to hear that Krsna had so many sons. One should always remember that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead and that He has unlimited potencies
- Thus by pure consciousness due to constant devotional remembrance, they attained the spiritual sky, which is ruled over by the Supreme Narayana, Lord Krsna. This is attained only by those who meditate upon the one Supreme Lord without deviation
- To remember Krishna requires practice, and this is most easily done by chanting Hare Krishna mantra
- To show causeless mercy to the devotees who would take birth in the future in this age of Kali, the SPG, Krsna, acted in such a way that simply by remembering Him one will be freed from all the lamentation and unhappiness of material existence
- Uddhava thus served the Lord continually from childhood, and in his old age that attitude of service never slackened. As soon as he was asked about the message of the Lord, he at once remembered all about Him
- Unless the mind is fixed on the lotus feet of the Lord by constant remembrance, such transcendental engagements are not practical
- We cannot see Krsna. That is material, forgetfulness of Krsna. But when you remember Krsna even in this material world, then it becomes spiritual
- We should always remember that Krishna is always grateful to His devotees
- We should always remember that Krishna is the only order-giver. His order is received through the agency of the spiritual master. The bona fide spiritual master is the manifest representative of Krishna
- We should always remember that Krishna is the purest, and similarly only the pure can associate with Him
- We should always remember that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. He is present as incarnation. Now, God is all-powerful
- We should always remember that Krsna was playing the part of an ordinary human being, and His horses also, by the will of Krsna, played the parts of ordinary horses in hesitating to enter the darkness
- We should always remember that the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, was playing exactly like a human being
- We should always remember, therefore, that Lord Krsna, although playing the part of a human being, simultaneously maintains the position of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- We should always try to mold the activities of our lives in such a way that we will constantly remember Visnu, or Krsna. That is Krsna consciousness
- We should use all our intellect as well as possible, and at the same time we should remember Krishna always
- We want that people see us and chant Hare Krsna. That we want. Simply by seeing us they will remember Hare Krsna. That is great advancement. Indirectly that is our propaganda, chanting Hare Krsna
- When a child is in danger, he takes shelter of his mother or father. Similarly, a devotee is always under the shelter of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, but when he specifically sees some danger, he remembers the Lord very rapidly
- When a devotee drinks water or any other liquid, he immediately remembers Krsna. For a devotee there is no difficulty in awakening Krsna consciousness twenty-four hours a day
- When Ajamila chanted the holy name of Narayana, he did not precisely remember the Supreme Lord; instead, he remembered his own son
- When all the Vaisnavas were chanting the holy names "Hari, Hari" and eating, they remembered how Krsna and Balarama ate with Their companions the cowherd boys on the bank of the Yamuna
- When Krsna and Satyabhama were returning from the capital city of Indra, Satyabhama remembered Krsna's promise to give her a parijata tree
- When one gets a devotee's spiritual body, he can remember the transcendental qualities of Krsna. Simply by being attracted to Krsna's transcendental qualities, one becomes a pure devotee engaged in His service
- When one's mind is polluted, it is very difficult to remember Krsna, and when remembrance of Lord Krsna is hampered, one's life is unproductive
- When Raghunatha Bhatta Gosvami was absorbed in remembrance of Lord Krsna, he would take the tulasi garland and the prasadam of Lord Jagannatha given to him by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, bind them together and wear them on his neck
- When Sisupala was killed by the Sudarsana cakra of Krsna as an enemy, his constant remembrance of Krsna dissolved the reactions of his vices, and he attained salvation by becoming one with the body of the Lord
- When the brahmanas' wives returned, the sacrifice was duly and nicely executed. One of the brahmanas' wives, however, who had been forcibly checked from going to see Krsna, began to remember Him as she heard of His bodily features
- When the gopis were describing the sweet vibration of Krsna's flute, they also remembered their pastimes with Him; thus their minds became disturbed, and they were unable to describe completely the beautiful vibrations
- When we forget Krsna, that is materialism. And when we constantly remember Krsna, that is spiritualism. The materialists means they are thinking of sense gratification
- Whenever there is fragrance... Just like rose flower, beauty and fragrance, you can immediately remember Krsna
- While discussing the transcendental vibration, they (the gopis) remembered also how Krsna dressed, decorated with a peacock feather on His head, just like a dancing actor, and with blue flowers pushed over His ear
- While going to the maternity home to attend to the delivery case of the brahmana's wife, Arjuna remembered Lord Siva, and not his friend Krsna
- While performing duties according to the order of Sri Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, one constantly remembers Him, His names and His qualities
- Whoever, at the time of death, quits his body remembering Me (Krsna) alone, at once attains My nature. Of this there is no doubt
- Why do you bring Krsna here? This is all sense gratification. (laughter) But that is very good that even in talking this material, you remembered Krsna. That is very good. You remember Krsna
- Without sunlight you cannot live. Without water you cannot live. So by grace of God, you are getting; still, you are so ungrateful that we do not remember God or offer our gratitude
- You don't sleep. Never Krsna said to Arjuna that "I am your friend. I am God. You sleep here. (laughter) I'll do everything." No! "You must fight." That is wanted. Yuddhyasva mam anusmara "You fight and remember Me. Then I'll do everything"
- You just become devotee of Krsna and always think of Him. Where is the difficulty? You can walk on the street and remember Krsna. Is there any tax? No, the government will not ask you for any income tax
- You should discuss the qualifications necessary for receiving a mantra, the perfection of the mantra, the purification of the mantra, initiation, morning duties, remembrance of the Supreme Lord, cleanliness & washing the mouth & other parts of the body
- You should understand it that anything which will remind one of Krishna is spiritual, and anything which will make one forget Krishna is material. Actually, everything is of spiritual nature because everything is coming from the Ultimate Source, Krishna
- Your program for preaching in Delhi is very much approved by me, preaching Krsna is the same as remembering Krsna. I can understand if one of my students is making spiritual advancement if he is also making many life members and devotees