Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
recognition | recognizable
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Recognition"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Baladeva, Laksmana, Advaita Acarya, Lord Nityananda, Lord Sesa and Lord Sankarsana taste the nectarean mellows of the transcendental bliss of Lord Krsna by recognizing Themselves as being His devotees and servants
- By acts of so-called benevolence the leader may get recognition from his followers for some time. But the followers for whom this kind of leader has endeavored to do good will never get any lasting benefit out of such temporarily beneficial work
- I understand you are going to apply for legal recognition of Krishna Consciousness as a bona fide religious organization, and try to obtain a tax franchise also. They have done this in London also
- If one does not conduct research to find the supreme cause, but instead falsely engages in frivolous, temporary activities, what is the use of demanding recognition as an important scientist or philosopher?
- In Brahman realization, the six opulences are not realized in full, nor is there recognition of eternity, bliss and knowledge
- The few religious deeds that the demons perform are merely a show; they are meant only to flatter their false ego and bring them more recognition and respect. They perform them only for their own sense enjoyment and are invariably acts of violence
- The respect and recognition of Bhismadeva are never to be imitated by artificial means, as it has become a fashion to observe the so-called jayanti ceremony for any and every common man
- This showering of flowers from heaven is a sign of recognition by great demigods, and it should never be compared to the decoration of a dead body
- Try to get recognition from the police that we are a non-profit religious organization