Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
acknowledge | acknowledged | acknowledgement | acknowledges | acknowledging
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Acknowledgement"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.
- Acknowledgement (Books)
- Acknowledgement (Conversations)
- Acknowledgement (Lectures)
- Acknowledgement (Letters, 1955 - 1968)
- Acknowledgement (Letters, 1969)
- Acknowledgement (Letters, 1970)
- Acknowledgement (Letters, 1971)
- Acknowledgement (Letters, 1972)
- Acknowledgement (Letters, 1973)
- Acknowledgement (Letters, 1974)
- Acknowledgement (Letters, 1975 - 1977)
- Arjuna agrees to what Krsna has several times said: Krsna is speaking to him just for his benefit. So Arjuna acknowledges that all this is happening to him by Krsna's grace
- Arjuna did not know how many times he may have dishonored Krsna by addressing Him "O my friend," "O Krsna," "O Yadava," etc., without acknowledging His opulence
- Arjuna, as a devotee, does not depend on his speculative strength; rather, he admits his limitations as a living entity and acknowledges Krsna's inestimable position
- As a thief is punishable by the state law, similarly, one who takes advantage of these natural facilities and do not acknowledge it and do not offer sacrifice to the Supreme, then he is considered to be a thief
- As the Lord's (Varaha's) mace fell to the ground and a cry of alarm arose from the witnessing crowd of gods and rsis, the Personality of Godhead acknowledged the demon's love of righteousness and therefore invoked His Sudarsana discus
- Devala: A great authority like Narada Muni and Vyasadeva. His good name is on the list of authorities mentioned in the Bhagavad-gita when Arjuna acknowledged Lord Krsna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Do not remain in ignorance for your problems. Be just like a fully developed conscious man and acknowledge that you have never been happy in the true sense of the term neither your ideal of happiness has ever been fulfilled
- I beg to acknowledge receipt of the following presentation for my Lord Sri Sri Radha Krsna. One handkerchief cloth finely embroidered in colors for offering with Aratrik, one set of clothes for the Deities, and ISKCON bullets ( sweetballs)
- I beg to acknowledge receipt of your Bengali letter dated 5 February 1976. I have noted the contents therein and I wish to invite you to come and stay here in Mayapur
- I beg to acknowledge receipt of your letter dated 4th June, 1970, along with the enclosed photostat of the new masthead for "Back to Godhead
- I beg to acknowledge receipt of your letter of 30/3/74 along with the French edition of Back to Godhead which is certainly a great pleasure for me. I can see by this publication and by your report that things are going on nicely in Europe
- I beg to acknowledge receipt of your letter recommending new Brahmin initiates. Perform a fire ceremony and have a feast. Sacred threads are enclosed
- I beg to acknowledge receipt of your note with the enclosed donation of $15 for my book fund. Thank you very much for this
- I beg to acknowledge receipt of your pictures and note and it has so much engladdened me that I must admit that there is a little fraction of Caitanya Mahaprabhu's merciful glance upon you
- I beg to acknowledge, with thanks, the contribution made by my beloved disciple Sriman Jayananda brahmacari. My thanks are due as well to the directors of ISKCON Press, who have taken so much care in publishing this great literature. Hare Krsna
- I have already acknowledged receipt of your nicely taped kirtana recording. I think that the mrdanga sound should be a little more increase, and the tampura sound should be decreased
- If Brahma did not create the Vedas but he is acknowledged as the first created being, wherefrom did Vedic knowledge come to Brahma? Obviously the Vedas did not come from an ordinary person born in this material world
- If you are receiving from me so many things and if you do not at least acknowledge your gratitude, then you are a thief
- If you have received the money, which should be by this late date, then you must inform me. How can I arrange things if you do not acknowledge receipt of the transfers?
- In daiva-varnasrama there cannot be acknowledgement of social status according to birthright because in Bhagavad-gita it is said that the determining considerations are guna and karma, one's qualities and work
- In this way (the beauty of Lord Krsna increases at the sight of the beauty of the gopis. And the more the gopis see Lord Krsna's beauty, the more their beauty increases) a competition takes place between them in which no one acknowledges defeat.
- It should be noted that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu never acknowledged the stereotyped caste system by birthright; rather, He strictly followed the verdict of the sastras in the matter of one's svarupa, or real identity
- The Bhattacarya said, "By Your mercy I can now understand the truth about Ramananda Raya. In talking with him, You also will acknowledge his greatness"
- The Vaisnava philosopher acknowledges the full value of this material world and knows how to utilize it properly, whereas the Mayavadi philosopher fails to do so
- The whole human society at the present moment, majority, they are godless, especially the Communist. They don't acknowledge. The scientist, the philosopher, the scholars - all godless. Scientists' special business is how to defy God
- There are different stages of devotional service and God realization. Strictly speaking, anyone who accepts the existence of God is situated in devotional service. To acknowledge that God is great is something, but not much
- Those who are actually thieves and rogues do not recognize or acknowledge the benedictions offered to them by the Supreme Lord, and they cannot render Him devotional service
- Uddhava's messages & instructions saved the gopis from immediate death, & the gopis acknowledged the benediction from Uddhava. He practically acted as the preceptor spiritual master of the gopis, & in return they worshiped him
- Uddhava's messages & instructions saved the gopis from immediate death, & the gopis acknowledged the benediction from Uddhava. He practically acted as the preceptor spiritual master of the gopis, & in return they worshiped him as they would worship Krsna
- Unfortunately, the demons do not even acknowledge the gifts from Krishna, and they talk nonsense that there is no God, God is dead, I am God, and similar things
- We should always acknowledge the mercy of God. We should not think that we can produce ample food grains merely with the help of tractors and fertilizers. These can help us only as instruments for such production
- We want to see God, but we do not acknowledge that we are not qualified. How we can see? If I cannot see even an ordinary president. By my whims I want to see the president or such and such big officer. You cannot see unless you are qualified