Category:Quitting this Body
"quit this body"|"quitting this body"|"quits this body"|"quit the body"|"quitting the body"|"quit his body"|"quit her body"|"quitting his body"|"quits his body"|"quit your body"|"quitting this material body"|"quits his present body"|"quitting this present material body"|"quitting the material body"|"quit your, this material body"|"quit, leave this body"|"quit this gross body"|"quitted his material body"|"quitting the present body"|"quitting his material body"|"quitting one sort of body"|"quitting this present body"|"quitting his present body"|"quit this material body"|"quits his material body"|"quits the gross body"|"quitting, by giving up this present material body"|"quit this material body"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Quitting this Body"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total.
- A devotee is happy even in this life because although in material existence we have many needs, all his material needs are satisfied, and when he at last quits his body, he goes back home, back to Godhead, without a doubt
- A dying person, at the time of death, if he remembers the form of Krsna and while remembering in that way, if he quits the present body, then surely he approaches the spiritual kingdom
- A perfect yogi can have command over death and quit the body at the right moment, when he is competent to transfer himself to a suitable planet
- A person who at the end of his life quits his body thinking of Krsna attains the transcendental nature of the Supreme Lord
- A person who at the end of his life quits his body thinking of Krsna attains the transcendental nature of the Supreme Lord, but it is not true that a person who thinks of something other than Krsna attains the same transcendental state
- According to Sri Jiva Gosvami, that Sati quit her body means that she gave up within her heart her relationship with Daksa
- After being situated in this yoga practice and vibrating the sacred syllable om, the supreme combination of letters, if one thinks of the Supreme Personality of Godhead (Krsna) and quits his body, he will certainly reach the spiritual planets
- After being situated in this yoga practice and vibrating the sacred syllable om, the supreme combination of letters, if one thinks of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and quits his body, he will certainly reach the spiritual planets
- All the external activities of his (Bhismadeva) senses at once stopped, and he prayed transcendentally to the controller (Krsna) of all living beings while quitting his material body
- And whoever, at the end of his life, quits his body remembering Me (Krsna) alone at once attains My nature. Of this there is no doubt
- As soon as you quit this body, or death, so your money and everything, what you collected with this body, with the finishing of this body, everything is finished. But you go. You are spirit soul
- As we are existing now - we have accepted a type of material body and existing - similarly, after finishing this body, I'll accept another body and exist. Now, the question is that "In what kind of body I shall exist after finishing this body?"
- At the time of death there is great distress. It is so strong that one has to leave this body. Just like when the distress becomes very strong, one commits suicide. He cannot tolerate: "Finish this body"
- Because Prahlada would constantly remain in meditation, he would easily transfer himself to the spiritual world after quitting his material body. Such meditation is still more conveniently performed by chanting and hearing the holy name of the Lord
- Before quitting this material body, if one practices to tolerate the so-called urges of sense pleasure, then he becomes very happy at the long run
- Brahma said, "As confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita, simply by understanding Your (Krsna's) constitutional position, appearance and disappearance, one can be immediately elevated to the spiritual kingdom after quitting this present body"
- Brahma said, "It is said in the Bhagavad-gita, anyone who can understand a little of the transcendental pastimes, appearance & disappearance of the Lord becomes immediately eligible to enter into the kingdom of God after quitting the material body"
- Having been awarded a transcendental body befitting an associate of the Personality of Godhead, I quit the body made of five material elements, and thus all acquired fruitive results of work (karma) stopped
- He (Bhismadeva) prepared himself to quit his body before the exalted Lord Sri Krsna, the pious Pandavas and the great sages headed by Bhagavan Vyasa, etc., all great souls
- He (Bhismadeva) was just waiting for the suitable moment to quit his material body, and the golden opportunity arrived when he was instructing his noble grandsons, the Pandavas
- He goes alone to the darkest regions of hell after quitting the present body, and the money he acquired by envying other living entities is the passage money with which he leaves this world
- Here Bhismadeva says, "as long as I do not quit this body." This means that the great General would quit the body by his own will; he was not being forced by the laws of nature
- I am quitting this body offering obeisances unto Him and hoping that I may perpetually engage in His transcendental loving service." Uttering this, Maharaja Bharata left his body
- If one quits his body at the end of life chanting Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare - Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare, he certainly reaches one of the spiritual planets
- If we are practiced to think of Krsna always, naturally, at the time of death, at the time of end of this body, if we are so fortunate to think of Krsna, His form, then we become materially free, no more this material body
- In the Eighth Chapter it was said that anyone who thinks of Krsna at the time of quitting his body is at once transferred to the spiritual sky, to the abode of Krsna
- It is said that when a man desires to quit his body he dresses in saffron garments. Therefore it appears that Sati changed her dress, indicating that she was going to quit the body given her by Daksa
- Narada Muni's prophecy prohibited Yudhisthira Maharaja from going to the place where his uncle was staying because even after quitting the body by his own mystic power, Dhrtarastra would not be in need of any funeral ceremony
- Nobody will die. We simply quit this body and accept another body
- Now you are happy American, but after quitting this body you cannot dictate, "Please give me again an American body." No. That is not possible
- O son of Brahma, how did you (Narada) pass your life after initiation, and how did you attain this body, having quit your old one in due course?
- One is called undisturbed who goes to an unknown, remote place and, freed from all obligations, quits his material body when it has become useless
- One who can understand the truth of the appearance of the Personality of Godhead is already liberated from material bondage, and therefore he returns to the kingdom of God immediately after quitting this present material body
- One who quits this body after knowing things as they are, he is brahmana
- One who sees the Supreme Personality of Godhead when he quits his body is certainly very fortunate, and therefore personalities like Brahma and the other demigods eulogized the death of the demon
- Sati concentrated all her meditation on the holy lotus feet of her husband, Lord Siva, who is the supreme spiritual master of all the world. Thus she became completely cleansed of all taints of sin and quit her body in a blazing fire by meditation
- Satidevi decided to quit the body she had obtained from Daksa's body, and she wanted to transfer herself to another body so that she might have completely uncontaminated association with Lord Siva
- Simply by knowing the transcendental nature of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, one becomes free from the chains of the repetition of birth and death, and after quitting his present body he goes back home, back to Godhead
- Some of the conditioned souls, who follow the transcendental sound in the form of Vedic literatures and are thus able to go back to Godhead, attain spiritual and original bodies after quitting the conditional gross and subtle material bodies
- Sri Bhismadeva attained the perfection of quitting his body at will and was fortunate enough to have Lord Krsna, the object of his attention, personally present at the time of death. He therefore fixed his open eyes upon Him
- Such devotees (who are serving God) do not need to seek an opportune moment to leave the present body. But those who are mixed devotees alloyed with fruitive action or empirical philosophical speculation require an opportune moment for quitting this body
- That upon which a person meditates at the time of death, quitting his body absorbed in the thought thereof, that particular thing he attains after death
- The Bhagavad-gita corroborates the fact that one who is absorbed in the thought of the Supreme Lord at the time of death immediately enters the kingdom of God after quitting his material body
- The devotee, simply by understanding the transcendental nature of the body and activities of the Lord, attains the abode of the Lord after ending this body and does not run the risk of returning to this material world
- The foolish cannot understand how a living entity can quit his body, nor can they understand what sort of body he enjoys under the spell of the modes of nature. But one whose eyes are trained in knowledge can see all this
- The inhabitants of Vrndavana are all pure devotees. Their destination after quitting the body is Krsnaloka. They even surpass the Vaikunthalokas
- The living entity forgets as soon as he quits his present body, but he begins his work again, initiated by the Supreme Lord. Although he forgets, the Lord gives him the intelligence to renew his work where he ended his last life
- The Personality of Godhead, who appears in the mind of the devotee by attentive devotion and meditation and by chanting of the holy name, releases the devotee from the bondage of fruitive activities at the time of his quitting the material body
- The process of changing one's nature at the critical moment of death is here explained. A person who at the end of his life quits his body thinking of Krsna attains the transcendental nature of the Supreme Lord
- The process of quitting this body and getting another body in the material world is also organized. A man dies after it has been decided what form of body he will have in the next life
- The yogi is able to quit his body by his own choice of time and can attain any planet he desires by turning the present body into ashes by self-made fire
- Then again in the Eighth Chapter it was said that anyone who thinks of Krsna at the time of quitting his body is at once transferred to the spiritual sky, to the abode of Krsna
- These opportune moments (to quit this body) are not as important as one's being a successful yogi who is able to quit his body as he likes. Such a yogi must be competent to control his senses by the mind
- This artificial civilization for sense gratification is not very good. It is not good for us. We may gratify our senses while we are living, but when we quit this body, we are completely under the grip of material nature
- This is the first understanding of self-realization, that soul is eternal, it is not annihilated even after the annihilation of this body
- This life is a preparation for the next life. If we can prepare, therefore, in this life to get promotion to the kingdom of God, then surely, after quitting this material body, we will attain a spiritual body just like the Lord's
- We existed, all, in the past, we are existing now, and after so-called death, or after quitting this body, we shall still exist
- Whatever state of being one remembers when he quits his body, that state he will attain without fail
- When a man dies, he quits the gross body, but the subtle body of mind, intelligence and ego carries him to a new body
- When quitting this body, there is examination what kind of body he (the soul) is going to get
- While in material existence, he (the devotee) lives very peacefully and blissfully, without cares and anxieties, and after quitting this body he goes back home, back to Godhead
- Whoever knows Krsna's superhuman activities, due to their transcendental nature, becomes eligible to enter the kingdom of Krsna, as such, after quitting this material body, the knower of Krsna's transcendental activities goes back home, back to Godhead
- Whoever knows Krsna's transcendental body, activities and perfection, after quitting his body, returns to Him and doesn't come back again to this miserable world