Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
quit | quitting | quitted
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Quitting"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- If you can manage all the affairs through the assistance of Murari and others, you may not give up your job. But if your presence improves the situation, I have no objection for your quitting your present job
- If your presence improves the situation, I have no objection for your quitting your present job. Nothing should be done impelled by any sentiment
- It is within our experience that the politicians in India do not quit their positions until death. This was not the practice in olden days
- One is recommended to quit home just to get rid of material attachment because one who sticks to family life until death cannot get rid of material attachment and as long as one is materially attached one cannot understand spiritual freedom
- One who is not a pure devotee of the Supreme Lord Krsna is not completely cleansed in the heart. But a perfectly cleansed person never quits the devotional service of the Lord
- The association of the Lord is so inspiringly newer and newer that they (hundreds and thousands of goddesses of fortune) cannot quit the Lord for a moment, even though they are by nature very restless and are moving about
- The Bhagavad-gita confirms that anyone who understands the transcendental nature of the Lord's appearance, activities and disappearance becomes eligible for freedom from material bondage upon quitting the present material tabernacle
- The goddess of fortune, although by nature always restless and moving, could not quit the Lord's feet. So what woman can be detached from those feet, having once taken shelter of them?
- The illusory energy of matter is so strong that one is apt to be under such illusion at every stage of life, even after quitting one's happy home
- The jiva can never forsake his desire to serve. But if he so desires, he can quit his bad service for a good one
- The Lord is described as amrta, or deathless, because He has no material body. Under the circumstances, the Lord's dying or quitting His body is like the jugglery of a magician
- The Lord is identical with His transcendental body, there is no question of His changing or quitting His body
- The Lord's dying or quitting His body is like the jugglery of a magician
- This period is very convenient for the execution of spiritual activities. When that auspicious moment arrived, Krsna asked the gopis to leave. Although His beloveds were not willing to quit His company, they were very obedient to Him