Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
protest | protested | protester | protesters | protesting | protestors | protests
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Protest"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.
- Because the atma is within the body, if I pinch or if you pinch my body, I feel pains and pleasures. As soon as the atma is not there, it will be cut with a chopper, there is no protest
- Being overcast with misfortune, Sisupala continued to insult Krsna, and Lord Krsna patiently heard him without protest. Just as a lion does not care when a flock of jackals howl, Lord Krsna remained silent and unprovoked
- I am pleased to learn of your spirit of protest, but sometimes we have to tolerate
- I am very much serious that you all boys & girls should expose these Nixons and remove them, there is ample scope for protest in this Sankirtana Movement & you yourselves be president, that is my hope for saving the misled mankind from total chaos
- I have heard that you want to make apologies to the police and others. This policy is not at all good. We cannot apologize. We have not done anything wrong. Our policy should be to protest against this persecution
- I have protested this false God consciousness in all my purports. That is my business, to punish all these rascals
- I know that although you are speaking guru as goru, I, I, I, don't take offense because I know that your desire is something else. I do not protest
- If somebody pinches my body, because the consciousness is all over the body, so I feel: "Somebody's pinching me." But when the conscious, consciousness is not there, if somebody chops up my body I will not protest
- If there is forcing us to stop this sankirtana movement, that much we must protest
- If they (the scientists) accept God, then we give them all credit. That's all right. Otherwise zero. We don't deprecate their intention of advancement in knowledge. But we simply protest against their defying the authority of God. That is our point
- If you do not protest, and if you do not say anything... So such a big criticism from (indistinct), and they are silent. Why do they not go to the court? Bluff only
- If you kill one animal, it protests because the consciousness is developed. Similarly if you kill a man, that protest is still vehement because the consciousness is still more advanced
- In spite of Svarupa Damodara's protest, Bhagavan Acarya continued, "We are all fixed at the lotus feet of Krsna with our hearts and souls. Therefore the Sariraka-bhasya cannot change our minds"
- Our Krsna consciousness movement is a protest against all this nonsense. And therefore we, sometimes we are unpopular. But we don't care for that. Popular or unpopular, we must go on with our business
- Our policy should be to protest against this persecution if they are determined to suppress our movement there
- Sleeping, eating, mating or defending. It is simply due to my bodily consciousness these things are required. But when one is actually spiritually advanced, he has no such appreciation. Just like Lord Jesus Christ, he was crucified, but he never protested
- Some of them, who thought that they could not properly take action against Sisupala, left the assembly in protest, covering their ears with their hands in order not to hear further accusations. They left the meeting, condemning the action of Sisupala
- Superficially, it appeared that Prahlada Maharaja did wrong because his father was killed before him. Suppose if your father is killed before you and if you stand only, if you don't speak any protest to protect the father, who will agree with you?
- The grass is specifically mentioned in this verse because everyone tramples upon it yet the grass never protests. This example indicates that a spiritual master or leader should not be proud of his position
- The loud sound of the chanting of the Hare Krsna mantra certainly made the Kazi very much afraid, and he hid himself within his room. Hearing the people thus protesting, murmuring in great anger, the Kazi would not come out of his home
- The men have begun to protest against brahma-bandhus who are born in families of good brahmanas but by action are less than sudras
- The next body has to be immediately accepted according to karma. One will be forced to accept a certain type of body, and protesting will not help
- The rascal Darwin's theory. So many, based on this foolish theory, wrong conception of life. So we have to challenge, protest. defeat. This will be our work
- The sages like Marici were not in the wrong in submitting their protests against the acts of their great father (Brahma was sexually inclined to his own daughter)
- There is an undercurrent of protest against our awarding the title gosvami to the American Vaisnavas of the Krsna consciousness movement
- They are less than common sense man. That you have to expose, that these people have not even common sense, and they are passing on as scientist. That you must protest because you are servant of God, you are servant of the scientist
- They mistreated him, and Jada Bharata behaved for them like a madman who was deaf, blind or dull. He did not protest or try to convince them that he was not so. If others wanted him to do something, he acted according to their desires
- They said, "We cannot see his material form but still we hear his sweet singing. Therefore he must have become a ghost." Svarupa Damodara, however, protested, This is a false guess
- This incident (Jayadratha forced Draupadi to sit on his chariot) was seen by Dhaumya Muni, and he strongly protested the action of Jayadratha. He also followed the chariot
- This is our protest to all of the interpreters of the Bhagavad-gita. If they do not believe in God, Krishna, and they don't want to surrender to Him, then let him preach atheism. Everyone has got the right to do this, but why through the Gita
- Thus the demons, on the plea that they were all highly advanced students of Vedic knowledge and were all famous for their birth and activities, protested that they wanted to hold the front of the snake
- Tree you cut, there is no personality, it does not protest, "Why you are cutting?" It does not scream. But a man or animal, when you attempt to injure, it screams, it protests. That means consciousness is developed
- We have suffered from the beginning of our birth. As a baby, the human being is tightly placed in the abdomen of the mother in an airtight bag for nine months. He cannot even move, there are insects biting him, and he cannot protest
- We have to protest. Why we are. We have to protest and kick them (the scientists) on their face. That should be our position. If others are not protesting, why we shall sit down?
- When a tree is cut down, it does not protest, and even when drying up, it does not ask anyone for water
- When everyone laughed, Duryodhana felt very insulted, and his bodily hairs stood up in anger. Being thus insulted, he immediately left the palace, bowing his head. He was silent and did not protest
- When he (Dhruva) saw that his father (Maharaja Uttanapada) was silent and did not protest, he immediately left the palace and went to his mother (Queen Suniti)
- When he entered the house to kill Satrajit, all the women there cried very loudly, but in spite of their great protests, Satadhanva mercilessly butchered Satrajit without hesitation, exactly as a butcher kills an animal in the slaughterhouse
- When he saw that his father was silent and did not protest, he immediately left the palace and went to his mother
- When Lord Nityananda Prabhu rebuked Sivananda Sena on the way to Puri, these two nephews of Sivananda left the company as a protest and went to see Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu at Jagannatha Puri
- When mother Saci saw her boy sitting on the rejected pots, she protested, "Why have You touched these untouchable pots? You have now become impure. Go and bathe in the Ganges"