Pages in category "Caitanya's Protesting"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Caitanya protested against being called the Supreme Lord, and He said, My dear sir, I am an ordinary living entity. I cannot know the real meaning of Vedanta-sutra, but Vyasadeva, who is an incarnation of Narayana, knows its real meaning
- Caitanya protested against misinterpretations of the Upanisads, and He rejected any explanation which did not give the direct meaning of the Upanisads
- The Lord did not like the idea that the money forfeited to Gopinatha Pattanayaka was indirectly a contribution to Him. Therefore He immediately protested
- This Mayavada viewpoint (that Mayavadi sannyasis are Narayana incarnate) is always condemned by the Vaisnava school. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu Himself protested this philosophy
- When Caitanya heard Himself equated with Krsna, He mildly protested. He wanted to warn people in general not to compare the Supreme Lord with any living entity, although He was the Supreme Lord, He protested against this comparison in order to teach us
- When Prakasananda Sarasvati supported himself by quoting the verse from Srimad-Bhagavatam, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu immediately protested by uttering the holy name of Lord Visnu
- Whenever He (Caitanya) was detected by intelligent devotees as Lord Krsna and was addressed as Lord Krsna, He denied it. Indeed, He sometimes placed His hands over His ears, protesting that one should not be addressed as the Supreme Lord