Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
property | properties | property's
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Property"
The following 186 pages are in this category, out of 186 total.
- Even if one commits the most abominable action, if he is engaged in devotional service he is to be considered saintly because he is properly situated in his determination
- Guru's property
- In the beginning of your life, you are immoral. You are disobeying the greatest authority. There is another example, a story, that a gang of thieves, they stolen some property from different houses
- Krsna is the property of His pure devotee
- My Spiritual Master, Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati, sometimes used to say that if after selling all of my property I can convert one person to Krishna Consciousness factually, then I shall think my mission is successful
- Property of a brahmana
- A brahmana's property is called brahma-sva, and according to Manu's law it cannot be acquired even by the government. Both brahmanas, however, insisted that the cow was theirs and could not be taken back under any condition
- A citizen may know everything about his patch of land, but the king knows not only his palace but all the properties possessed by the individual citizens
- A conditioned soul considers property for which he is in debt to be his own, and he is very busy acquiring such property. But a devotee considers such property not real property but simply an entanglement in the material world
- A learned man treats all women except his wife as his mother, looks on others' property as garbage in the street, and treats others as he would treat his own self
- A mahatma can deliver the supreme asset, namely the Personality of Godhead, because He is the only property of a factual devotee
- A person possessing an agricultural field may employ another person to produce food grains from it, but because the grains are produced from the land, they are considered the property of the owner of the land
- A rich man displays his opulence in various colorful ways. He has a good residential bungalow with sufficient property and a well-trimmed garden. The bungalow is decorated with up-to-date furniture and carpets
- A son inherits the property of his father. Similarly, when the devotee is fully Krsna conscious, undisturbed by dualities, he is sure that he will return home, back to Godhead, just as one inherits his father's property
- According to Manu-samhita, a woman is never independent. She must remain the property of the father while she is not married, and she must remain the property of the husband until she is elderly and has grown-up children of her own
- According to spiritual communism, all properties on the surface of the globe belong to the Supreme Personality of Godhead. The population has a right to use goods only after offering them to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Actually, nothing is private property. That is our philosophy. Isavasyam idam sarvam (ISO 1): "Everything belongs to God." That's a fact. Under the influence of maya we are thinking that "This is my property."
- After marriage she (the daughter) becomes the property of the husband
- Akrura continued, "I am falsely thinking myself happy in possessing my home, wife, children, estate, property and friends. In this way I am acting as if in a dreamland, because none of these are permanent"
- All the brahmanas who were engaged in the various activities of the sacrifice were very pleased with Lord Ramacandra, who was greatly affectionate and favorable to the brahmanas. Thus with melted hearts they returned all the property received from Him
- All the residents of Mathura, who had not seen Krsna and Balarama for a long time, were very much pleased to see Them again. They felt joyful, like a person who has regained his lost property
- Although the nectar of Krsna's lips is the absolute property of the gopis, the flute, which is just an insignificant stick, is forcibly drinking that nectar and loudly inviting the gopis to come drink it also
- An irresponsible king takes the royal position to be his personal property and misuses his treasury for sense gratification
- Another gopi said, "My dear friends, we cannot even think of His bamboo flute - what sort of pious activities did it execute so that it is now enjoying the nectar of the lips of Krsna, which is actually the property of us gopis?"
- Another man may see the money and decide to let it remain there, thinking that he should not touch another's property. Although this second man does not steal the money for his own purposes, he is unaware of its proper use
- As far as possible try to worship the Deity, patram puspam phalam toyam yo me bhaktya prayacchati. Krsna does not want your whole property. Krsna is open to the poorest man for being worshiped
- As you want good government or good man as president, similarly, formerly, although there was fight between the two kings, the objective was different, not to occupy one's property, not to become a big thief
- Because the Lord is the property of the devotees, and the devotees are the property of the Lord reciprocally, the devotees are certainly transcendental to the modes of material nature
- Because we are all sons of Krsna, therefore every one of us has the right to use (the) father's property. But we should not encroach upon others. This is the formula of peace
- Being assured by Lord Krsna, all the inhabitants of Vrndavana entered beneath the great hill along with their property and animals, and they all appeared to be safe
- Bird will go to a tree and eat fruit, but not more than he requires; neither he will take the fruit at his home to stock for next day or making black market. We have created this nonsense situation by claiming God's property as ours. This is the mistake
- By such activities, he earns his claim to enter into the kingdom of God. The exact word used in this verse is dayabhak. Dayabhak refers to a son's becoming the lawful inheritor of the property of the father
- By this letter of certification I fully authorize my representative, Robert Corens (initiated name, Rupanuga das Adhikary), to negotiate and complete the sale of property owned by ISKCON located, 4544 Laclede Avenue, St. Louis, Missouri, 63108
- Demons think of their possessions as their property, but actually everything belongs to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who can take anything at any time He likes
- Don't claim your proprietorship. You are not proprietor. You are falsely claiming; because what you are claiming as your property, it will be taken away by Krsna at the time of your death
- Don't think like that, that "Krsna is Indian, Krsna is Hindu," or like that, or "ksatriya. Therefore He is meant for others." No. Because He is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, He is everyone's property
- Dr. Lal Mohan Gosal, he has very minutely analyzed the cow dung and he has found that cow dung is a composition of all antiseptic properties. So similarly, he has also analyzed the water of the Ganges out of curiosity
- Each child can take advantage of the father's property & instruction, but even though the inheritance and instruction may be the same for all the children, out of their different desires each child creates a different life and thereby suffers or enjoys
- Everything belongs to God and we are taking the property of God and becoming thieves. Stena eva sa ucyate. And a thief can never be peaceful
- Everything belongs to God. You are sons of God. You have got the right to use father's property, but do not take more than you need. That is punishable. These things are stated in the Srimad-Bhagavatam. Stena eva sa ucyate
- God's property, why you should fight among themselves? Property belongs to somebody else. Insanity. Just like this is government park. Anyone can come in. Everyone can equally enjoy
- Government will be just like thieves and rogues. We are already experiencing. Now a new law has been passed in India that nobody can keep property more than five to seven lakhs of rupees. So people's incentive to earn money is now being cut down
- Haridasa Thakura replied, "Immediately go home and distribute to the brahmanas whatever property you have. Then come back to this room and stay here forever in Krsna consciousness"
- Haridasa Thakura's instruction that the prostitute should distribute to the brahmanas all the property she had at home is very significant
- He (the conditioned soul) falls into scarcity, and at that time, when he is unable to secure the necessities by fair means, he decides to seize the property of others unfairly
- He divided his property among his sons, who were equally as qualified, and he himself took the order of vanaprastha and went to the forest to concentrate his mind fully upon Lord Vasudeva
- He thought that he is very good gentleman. (indistinct) property is for isvara? No, he says that "We are one. Your property is my property and my property is my property."
- He wants to purchase a very large property very much suitable for our purpose. He also proposes to have an acredited school there for the society children
- How can he claim proprietorship, everything is the property of the Guru
- I am very fond of mangoes and when they are produced on our own property, then they become more palatable
- I have become profited, profitable, or I have acquired profit. I left my home, my children and everything. I came here as a pauper, with seven dollars. That is no money. But I have got now big properties, hundreds of children
- I have only this body, and therefore I surrender it unto you. Now, if you wish, you may sell it anywhere you like. It is your property
- If a person has no money but after some time accumulates wealth & then loses it, he thinks of the lost property all day. Similarly to increase love of My devotees sometimes I appear lost & instead of forgetting Me their loving sentiments for Me increase
- If his (the foolish materialist 's) father dies, he wants to enjoy his father's property, and if his son dies, he wants to enjoy his son's possessions as well. In either case, he heedlessly tries to enjoy material happiness with the acquired money
- If human society unlawfully claims that the property of the universe, either partially or wholly, belongs to mankind, all of human society will be cursed
- If someone even touches a brahmana's property, his family is ruined for three generations. However, if a brahmana's property is forcibly taken away, the taker's family for ten generations before him and ten generations after will be subject to ruination
- If the land is the property of somebody, so whose property is the sea? But there must be somebody. That is faith. Common sense. But they have no common sense even
- If there is any suitable property available, please send me the particulars, what is the description, the price, the income. Please do this at your earliest
- If we can stay at Bury Place that is Krsna's arrangement. Let Mr. Patel purchase the new property. In that case there is no need of sending the pass book. The transfer order may be torn up
- In Calcutta, a very prominent scientist and doctor analyzed cow dung and found that it contains all antiseptic properties
- In case you do not like this arrangement, then you may keep the temple as your private property and as my disciple I will give you guidance. But you may not use the ISKCON name to collect funds or to take loans
- In India such vast knowledge, it is kept for professional Bhagavata readers. How much harm they have done! Some professional Bhagavata readers, it is their property
- In old age, when the husband has taken sannyasa and left home, she remains the property of the sons. A woman is always dependent, either upon the father, husband or elderly sons. That will be exhibited in the life of Devahuti
- In our preaching work also, we deal with so much property and money and so many books bought and sold, but because these dealings all pertain to the Krsna consciousness movement, they should never be considered material
- In your country, the hippies. They have given up everything, but sex is there. They cannot give it up. They have renounced everything, their father's property, their happy life, everything, but the sex is there. They cannot leave it
- Indra thought that Krsna was a henpecked husband who only by the will of His wife Satyabhama took away the property of heaven, and therefore he thought that Krsna could be punished
- Innocent women, they are very much harassed after the war by the victorious party. You know, the soldiers are given freedom to rape the women. And plunder the property. So many things they have
- It advertises its qualities and says to the gopis, 'O gopis, if you are so proud of being women, come forward and enjoy your property - the nectar of the lips of the Supreme Personality of Godhead'
- It has been proved by modern science that cow dung contains all antiseptic properties
- It is natural that one should accept the wife selected by one's father, just as a son accepts the name given by the father or as he accepts the property offered by the father. That is the general course in increasing the population of the world
- It is said that the dacoits in Bengal used to worship the goddess Kali for fulfillment of their sinful desires to plunder others' property, but they never went to a Visnu temple because they might have been unsuccessful in praying to Visnu
- Just like in hospital there are blankets. It is written there, "Hospital Property." So long you are in the hospital, you can use it. But you cannot take it outside. Then you are criminal
- Just like Ravana captured Laksmi. Defied Rama, Narayana, and captured Laksmi. He thought, "I don't care for Narayana; I care for Laksmi." The result was that he became vanquished. Life, property and everything - sons, daughters, all family
- Krsna advised the brothers of Yudhisthira to collect the unclaimed property because it belonged to the King. The more astonishing thing is that no subject of the state also collected such unclaimed gold for industrial enterprise or anything like that
- Krsna continued, "If a person has no money but after some time accumulates some wealth and then loses it, he will think of the lost property twenty-four hours a day"
- Krsna said, "You (Krsna's boys and family members) should learn from the example of King Nrga that even if someone unknowingly usurps the property of a brahmana, he is put into a miserable condition of life"
- Law is there - "The father's property must be inherited by the son." Similarly, those who are strictly in Krsna consciousness despite all kinds of hindrances, his liberation is guaranteed
- Lord Krsna continued, "If some foolish king who is puffed up by his wealth, prestige & power wants to usurp a brahmana's property, he should be understood to be clearing his path to hell; he does not know how much he has to suffer for such an unwise act"
- Lord Krsna said, "A person who takes away a brahmana's property, whether it was originally given by him or by someone else, is condemned to live for at least sixty thousand years as a miserable insect in stool"
- Lord Krsna said, "Even though a ksatriya king may be as powerful as fire, it is not possible for him to usurp the property of a brahmana and utilize it for his own purpose"
- Lord Krsna said, "He (who even wishes to possess property of Brahmana) will be defeated by his enemies, and after being bereft of his royal position, when he gives up his body he will become a serpent, giving trouble to all other living entities"
- Lord Krsna said, "If someone even wishes to possess such property (of Brahmana), let alone attempts to take it away by force, the duration of his life will be reduced"
- Lord Krsna said, "If someone takes away the property of a very liberal brahmana who is encumbered by a large dependent family, then such a usurper is put into the hell known as Kumbhipaka"
- Lord Krsna said, "If this is so, how can ordinary kings, who falsely think themselves the most powerful beings within the material world, usurp a brahmana's property? I do not think that taking poison is as dangerous as taking a brahmana's property"
- Lord Krsna said, "Not only is he (someone who takes away the property of a very liberal brahmana) put into this hell known as Kumbhipaka, but his family members also have to accept such a miserable condition of life"
- Many ksatriyas have laid down their lives on the battlefield for their nations, but hardly a person can be found who has given up all his property and his accumulated wealth in charity to a person worthy of the gift
- Material advancement may be very pleasing to an ordinary man, but ultimately he is defeated because he identifies himself with the material body and considers everything related to it to be his property. This is ignorance. Actually nothing belongs to him
- Mayapur we are constructing a big temple. And Vrndavana also. So, for maintenance of the temple perpetually, I want to purchase some property in Los Angeles, because here, Los Angeles, property gets nice income
- Modern capitalists accumulate more wealth than necessary, and the communists, envious of their prosperity, want to nationalize all wealth and property
- My dear Lord, I must admit that due to Your bodily effulgence, unbearable to my eyes, I cannot see You properly. I can fully realize that the influence of Your effulgence has diminished my power
- Nabhaga inquired, "My dear brothers, what have you given to me as my share of our father's property?" His elder brothers answered, "We have kept our father as your share"
- No devotee should claim that any money or property belongs to him. If one thinks that any portion of property of this huge universe belongs to anyone, he is to be considered a thief and is punishable by the laws of nature
- No one can surpass the vigilance of material nature or hide his intentions from material nature. If human society unlawfully claims that the property of the universe, either partially or wholly, belongs to mankind, all of human society will be cursed
- No one should encroach upon the property of the Supreme Lord. One should accept only what is kindly awarded by Him
- Not coveting or stealing the property of others
- Of course, it will not be very palatable to hear, but actually we are all thieves. We have stolen God's property. That is material life. Anyone who has got anything without sense of God, it is to be understood that he has stolen the property
- On the basis of this misconception, which ties together the hearts of the male and female, one becomes attracted to his body, home, property, children, relatives and wealth. In this way one increases life's illusions and thinks in terms of "I and mine."
- Once, when there was no rainfall in the kingdom for twelve years and the King consulted his learned brahminical advisors, they said, "You are faulty for enjoying the property of your elder brother"
- One day it will come there will be no water. That you expect, because you are not paying any tax. You are thinking, "Water is coming, my father's property." But you are not father's son at the present moment. You are maya's son
- One must judge every action by its result. The members of the self-appointed acarya's party who occupied the property of the Gaudiya Matha are satisfied, but they could make no progress in preaching
- One of the disciples of Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura wanted to enjoy the property of his spiritual master
- One of the disciples of Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura wanted to enjoy the property of his spiritual master & the spiritual master, being merciful toward him, gave him the temporary property, but not the power to preach the cult of Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- One should accept only that which is allotted to him; one should not desire to infringe upon the property of others
- One who is entrusted with another's property does not distribute it or use it for his own purposes. Therefore, tell him not to do such an unlawful thing
- Real property
- Recently there is division of Pakistan and India. Twenty years before, this Pakistan was part of India. Now, these Muhammadans, they did not come from outside. They changed their faith from Hindus to Muhammadans. Now they divided their property
- Regarding our involvement with the property in Bombay: by chance we have been entangled but now a strong committee should be formed of our life members. Let them take it up, otherwise what can be done?
- Regarding the road, you must immediately install at the front of the road a permanent iron gate, like the one on the opposite property
- Rukmini continued, "I see, therefore, that a great sage like Narada Muni, who does not possess any material property, is still very dear to You (Krsna). And such persons do not care for anything but Your Lordship"
- Rukmini continued, "My dear Lord, You have stated that the richest section of human society does not worship You. This is also correct, because persons who are puffed up with material possessions think of utilizing their property for sense gratification"
- Similarly, we are obliged to our forefathers because we take our birth in a particular family, where we take all advantages and inherit property
- So for maintaining the Gurukula at least the cost price for the books must be paid. Gurukula can take the profit for its maintenance. BBT cannot pay for maintenance of the temples. BBT can only pay for printing and temple properties and construction
- Some days before we had a talk regarding the property of Kanthaltala (Maternal uncle's house). Please have a discussion for purchasing that land. We want to keep our remembrance with that land
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu has accepted your body as His own property. Therefore no one can equal you in good fortune
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then said to Haridasa Thakura, "My dear Haridasa, please hear Me. This gentleman wants to destroy another's property"
- Srila Narottama dasa Thakura has sung in many places that his real property is the lotus feet of Radha and Krsna. Unfortunately, we are interested in unreal property and are neglecting our real property
- Suppose you have stolen something from somebody's house or some friends. You will not be happy, even possessing that thing, stolen property. But if someday you come to return that thing to that friend, you will be happy
- Taking on my head as my own property the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Nityananda Prabhu, Acarya Advaitacandra, Svarupa Damodara, Rupa Gosvami and Raghunatha dasa Gosvami
- Tena tyaktena bhunjitha: "What is given by Him, allotted to you, you enjoy that." Ma grdhah kasya svid dhanam: "But we not encroach upon others' property." This is Isopanisad, Vedas. And the same idea is explained in different Puranas
- The conditioned soul is sometimes attracted to the little happiness derived from sense gratification. Thus he has illicit sex or steals another's property. At such a time he may be arrested by the government or chastised by the woman's husband
- The defect is that in the root is wrong. Everyone's thinking "It is my country. It is my family. It is my society. It is my property." This "mine" is illusion
- The demoniac person always challenges others and tries to occupy others' property by force
- The elderly brahmana said, "My daughter is my own property. If I choose to give my property to someone, who has the power to stop me"
- The jnanis, they are very much proud that they are advanced in knowledge and renouncing, but if somebody asks, "Sir, what you are renouncing?" "This world." "All right. When this world became your property that you are renouncing?"
- The karmis want to use the property of the Lord for their selfish sense gratification, but a devotee endeavors to use the Lord's property for God's service
- The king is responsible. The government is responsible that any one of his subject, either animal or man, he is not disturbed; he feels secure of his property, of his person. And it is the duty of ksatriya to save, to protect
- The king or government may levy taxes upon the citizens in various ways provided the king is able to give full protection to his subjects to assure the security of their life and property
- The Krsna consciousness movement actually started with only forty rupees, but now it has more than forty crores worth of property, and all this opulence has been achieved within eight or ten years
- The ksatriyas, vaisyas and sudras eat their food by virtue of the brahmanas' mercy. It is the brahmanas who enjoy their own property, clothe themselves with their own property and give charity with their own property
- The land was there before our birth, before we came to the land. How did it become our property? Such deliberation will help us understand that there is a supreme proprietor of everything - the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The newly acquired property I have named as Advaita Bhavan and it sounds very inviting place for me to do my translating work
- The next time I see someone performing such sankirtana, I shall certainly chastise him by not only confiscating all his property but also converting him into a Muslim
- The properties of the jewel (Syamantaka) were known: wherever the jewel remained, it would produce for the keeper more than two mounds of pure gold daily
- The property is very nice. You should take it immediately. Make some bargain as far as possible to get the best price, and take it
- The revenue of the government is more sacred than the property of a brahmana. One who misappropriates the government's money and uses it to enjoy sense gratification is most sinful
- The some rogues and frauds, they will combine together, and make a government, and take others' property, and they will remain honest, and he is fraud. This is Kali-yuga
- The son generally inherits father's property
- The system of management will go on as it is now. There is no need of changing. The money which is in my personal name in different banks, that is being spent for the society, and it will be society property
- The Vedanta is the medium of philosophical interpretations, and thus the Vedanta cannot be the absolute property of any Particular class of philosopher. A sincere seeker of the Absolute Truth is called a Vedantist. Veda means "knowledge"
- The washerman continued, "They (government men) will arrest You and punish You (Krsna & Balarama), and You will be in difficulty. I have practical experience of this fact. Anyone who unlawfully wants to use the King's property is very severely punished"
- These Africans, they stopped my entrance. These rascals are thinking that Africa belongs to them. It is God's property. These usurpers, these rogues and thieves, a few Africans, they are thinking, "It is our property." Huge state, huge land
- These management affairs sometimes disturb me. Kindly manage nicely. I want that the properties should not be jeopardized
- These visible objects like wife, children and property are like dreams and mental concoctions. Actually what we see has no permanent existence. It is sometimes seen and sometimes not
- They (the inhabitants of Vrndavana) had dedicated everything to Krsna: their lives, property, affection, activities - everything was for Krsna - and when they saw Him in that condition, they became overwhelmed with fear and fell down on the ground
- This is to certify that Mr. Brent Selden, whose initiated name is Sudama das Goswami, is the president of our Honolulu Center, and therefore authorized to deal with all lands and property possessed by ISKCON
- This kingdom is my property, and let me enjoy for my sense enjoyment
- This surrender is considered auspicious for the conditioned soul. Our life, property, home, wife, children, house, country, society and all paraphernalia which are very dear to us are expansions of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- To stop the quarreling among different peoples, Maharaja Priyavrata marked boundaries at rivers and at the edges of mountains and forests so that no one would trespass upon another's property
- We are anxious how to protect a property, how to push on this movement, how people will take it, what line of action we shall take; this is also anxiety, but that anxiety is for Krsna
- We are artificially enjoying the stolen property. Therefore if you go on enjoying like that, then this frustration will come. But before coming to that frustration, if we return this property to Krsna, then we become happy
- We are negotiating the purchase of the Bombay property for a lump sum cash payment of about 10 lakhs, which at the official rate amounts to about $130,000
- We have to give some service so long the body is there, otherwise what shall I do with the property?
- We should live by the mercy of God and take only those things which are allotted to us according to our particular living condition. In this way, by not encroaching on another’s property, one can enjoy life
- We should take advantage of the sastras, Vedic knowledge. It is India's property. Everything was cultivated in India, but because andha yathandhair upaniyamanah. Our rascal leaders (of India), they are leading these andhas, they are not interested
- Whatever is taken from the earth - either from the mines, from the surface of the globe or from the atmosphere - should always be considered the property of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and should be used for Yajna, Lord Visnu
- Whatever property one claims to be his actually belongs to Krsna. One should be satisfied with whatever has been allotted by the Supreme Lord and should not encroach upon the property of others
- Whatever property we have now made, Krsna has given us. But now, to maintain this, to save this prestigious position, that is difficult. Little mismanagement, there may be so many difficulties
- Whatever we see existing throughout the universe is intrinsically the property of the supreme enjoyer, and one may enjoy a thing that is kindly given by Him, but one must never touch the property of others
- When conditioned soul falls into scarcity, and at that time, when he is unable to secure the necessities by fair means, he decides to seize the property of others unfairly
- When Lord Ramacandra gave everything in charity to the brahmanas, the brahmanas, being qualified, wisely considered that brahmanas are not meant to possess property to make a profit from it
- When Nabhaga went to his father and said, "My dear father, my elder brothers have given you as my share of property," the father replied, "My dear son, do not rely upon their cheating words. I am not your property
- When the devotee is fully Krsna conscious, undisturbed by dualities, he is sure that he will return home, back to Godhead, just as one inherits his father's property
- When the property is secured, then you can install the Deities. Otherwise, don't take the risk. I have no objection to your taking a loan for your farm project as you have proposed
- When the seven properties of material nature (the total material energy, the ego and the five objects of sense gratification) are in proper order, the living entity within the material elements is happy. Without these seven elements one cannot exist
- Whenever there is a disturbance in the state, or a panic situation, the property and lives of the citizens become unsafe. This is caused by the uprising of various thieves and rogues
- Why should you want to destroy another's property? Can't you consider what is right and wrong
- Why you are thinking "This portion is Russian," "This portion is American"? It is father's property. So if there is rush in China or India, why not allow them to come to Russia or America? "No. That is my property." What is this philosophy?
- Without contentment one could not be happy even if he possessed the property of the entire world or the entire universe. In human society, therefore, the brahminical culture, ksatriya culture and vaisya culture must be maintained
- Without providing a share for him, they divided the property of their father among themselves. When Nabhaga returned from the place of his spiritual master, they gave him their father as his share
- Yasoda said, "Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto Him under whose illusory energy I am thinking that Nanda Maharaja is my husband & Krsna is my son, that all the properties of Nanda belong to me & that all the cowherd men & women are my subjects"
- You can simply use what is given to you. You cannot claim other's property. Just like in animal life, animal life, they do not claim that "This is my country." The birds, they do not claim, but they live very peacefully
- You have stolen the property of God, and you are claiming that it is your property
- You may gradually bring that New Vrindaban property to its full potential by stages, and that will please me very much. I always had great hopes for New Vrindaban, and gradually we are developing