"Krishna's property" |"Krsna's property" |"property belongs to Krsna" |"property is Krsna's" |"property of Krishna" |"property of Krsna" |"sons of that Krsna. So father's property"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Property"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- A person without Krsna consciousness acts according to the concept of the material body and senses, but a person in Krsna consciousness acts according to the knowledge that the body is the property of Krsna
- After seeing Krsna, Jarati sometimes said, "O You thief of young girls' properties! I can distinctly see the covering garment of my daughter-in-law on Your person"
- Agnideva presented this weapon (Sudarsana) to Krsna in the same way that Rukmini was given by Maharaja Rukma to the Lord. The Lord accepts such presentations from His devotees, even though such presentations are eternally His property
- As the children, a child of the family has got right to take advantages from the father, similarly if everyone is part and parcel of God, if everyone is child of God, then everyone has got the right to use the property of the father
- Each and every family residing in the land of Vrajabhumi contributed one cow. In this way, thousands of cows became the property of Gopala
- Every woman belongs to Krsna. How you can use Krsna's property? That is the disease, that we are trying to enjoy Krsna's property
- Everything belongs to Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, but due to our perverted mind and senses, we plunder the property of the Lord and engage in satisfying our senses
- Everything will be all right, by Krishna's Grace; we are Krishna's property, but now we are seated in these bodies of maya, so it is sure that from time to time there will be disturbances - just like I am experiencing now
- If something is manufactured in a factory, it should be considered the property of the Supreme Personality of Godhead because the ingredients belong to the Supreme Lord
- If we get opportunity, preaching facilities for going on car, on airplane, using typewriter, dictaphone, microphone, we must use it. Because this is Krsna's property, it must be used for Krsna. This is our philosophy
- In the brahmacari life the training is sufficiently imparted so that one may understand that the world as property belongs to the Supreme Lord, the Personality of Godhead
- She (the goddess of fortune) is the property of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and is enjoyable only by Him
- Since the goddess of fortune, Laksmi, is the property of the Supreme Lord, Rukmini was actually meant for Lord Krsna
- So everything belongs to Krsna, or the Supreme Lord, and we do not know it and therefore we are encroaching upon the property of Krsna, and law of, the law of nature is punishing us
- So the common sense is that if my hand is the property of Krsna, why it should be used for me? It should be used for Krsna. This is good sense. Suppose something belongs to somebody else. If you use it for your purpose, that is illegal, not lawful
- The Earth personified continued, "You (Krsna) possess all beauty, strength, fame, property, knowledge and renunciation; You are the shelter of all six opulences. Although You are all-pervading, You have appeared as the son of Vasudeva"
- The goddess of fortune is desirable for everyone, including human beings, but one should understand that the goddess of fortune is the exclusive property of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The Hanuman policy is: "Take out Sita from the hands of Ravana and get her seated by the side of Rama." The same Sita. Sita means Laksmi. So Laksmi means Narayana's property, God's property
- The living being is allowed to make use of the property of the Lord for the service of the Lord
- The wealth of the world actually belongs to Krsna, and every living entity, man and animal, has the birthright to use God's property for his maintenance
- The whole universe is Krishna's property. Krishna's devotees are His bona fide officers or sons, so if He likes, He can entrust the whole charge to His devotees immediately. It is not difficult for Him
- The whole world is Krsna's property. The material world is a field of activities for the corrupt conditioned souls who desire to enjoy in imitation of the Supreme
- The whole world is the property of Krishna, but temporarily it is being illegally occupied by maya's agents
- These Africans, they stopped my entrance. These rascals are thinking that Africa belongs to them. It is God's property. These usurpers, these rogues and thieves, a few Africans, they are thinking, "It is our property." Huge state, huge land
- This is all Krsna's property. So long He likes, we shall remain. That's all. I know that. (laughs) Just like we entered Bhaktivedanta Manor without any arrangement. I know that so long Krsna will like, we shall...
- We are artificially enjoying the stolen property. Therefore if you go on enjoying like that, then this frustration will come. But before coming to that frustration, if we return this property to Krsna, then we become happy
- We are unnecessarily, illegally claiming overlordship on Krsna's property. How we can be in peace?
- We know that money, laksmi, is Krsna's property, so it should be engaged in Krsna's service. Why money should not be touched? Money is Krsna's. It must be touched and used for Krsna
- Whatever property one claims to be his actually belongs to Krsna. One should be satisfied with whatever has been allotted by the Supreme Lord and should not encroach upon the property of others
- Whatever we see existing throughout the universe is intrinsically the property of the supreme enjoyer, and one may enjoy a thing that is kindly given by Him, but one must never touch the property of others
- You have stolen the property of God, and you are claiming that it is your property
- You just try to understand yourself that you are eternal servant of God. Then you are perfect. And you can enjoy God's property very nicely. There is no distress at all
- Yudhisthira was under the protection of the ajita, the infallible Lord, as above mentioned, the properties of the Lord, namely the rivers, oceans, hills, forests, etc., were all pleased, and they used to supply their respective quota of taxes to the King