Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "God's Looking"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Lord Nrsimhadeva's mouth and mane were sprinkled with drops of blood, and His fierce eyes, full of anger, were impossible to look at
- Our activities must be so transcendentally saturated that the Lord will be kind enough to look upon us favorably and engage us in His transcendental service; then only can the senses be satisfied completely and be no longer troubled by material attraction
- Sincerely extolled in these words, Lord Visnu, shining very beautifully on the shoulders of Garuda, replied with words as sweet as nectar. His eyebrows moved gracefully as He looked at the sage (Kardama Muni) with a smile full of affection
- We find the creation begins from the person. In the Vedas it is said, sa aiksata. Sa asrjata. Aiksata, "By the glance, He looked over, God looked over, and He created." The reference is to the person
- We have fallen into this river and are repeatedly suffering the pains of birth and death and eating horrible things. Now kindly look upon us - not only upon me but also upon all others who are suffering
- When they reached the place called Balagandi, Lord Jagannatha stopped His car and began to look left and right