Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Looking"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Although Lord Caitanya was overlooking the blanket, Sanatana understood that He did not approve of such a valuable garment on his body, and therefore Sanatana decided to get rid of it
- As soon as He got up, His bones assumed their proper places. With half-external consciousness, the Lord looked here and there
- Astonished, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stood up and began looking here and there, trying to see something. But He could not catch sight of it
- In emotional ecstasy, Caitanya Mahaprabhu would sometimes sit on the ground and, looking down, would write on the ground with His finger
- Indeed, the crowd was so large that the house and the boundary walls of the house where I stayed were destroyed, and wherever I looked I could see only large crowds
- Once again all the devotees brought Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu back to consciousness by a concerted effort. Then the Lord got up and began wandering here and there, looking all around
- One day, while Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was looking at Lord Jagannatha in the temple, Lord Jagannatha appeared to be personally Sri Krsna, the son of Nanda Maharaja
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu danced completely absorbed in ecstatic emotion. While looking at the face of Lord Jagannatha, He danced and recited these verses
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu looked upon the beautiful lotuslike face and eyes of Lord Jagannatha
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "I was in such anxiety that I could not stay in the room. I wanted to go out, and therefore I wandered about the room, looking for the door"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stayed behind the huge column called the Garuda-stambha and looked upon Lord Jagannatha, but as He looked He saw that Lord Jagannatha had become Lord Krsna, with His flute to His mouth
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stood in the middle of the dancers, and all the dancers in all directions perceived that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was looking at them
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stood up and then sat down again. Looking here and there, He inquired from Svarupa Damodara, "Where have you brought Me"
- Staying near the Garuda-stambha, the Lord would look upon Lord Jagannatha. What can be said about the strength of that love? On the ground beneath the column of the Garuda-stambha was a deep ditch, and that ditch was filled with the water of His tears
- The Lord met all the devotees one after the other, and looking at everyone's face individually, He embraced them tightly
- The Lord took His karatalas in His hands and personally began chanting the Hare Krsna mantra, looking up toward the sky as if to direct the demigods in the higher planets. Thus all the assembled clouds dispersed