Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Looking at Radharani (1 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Looking"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- A peacock feather decorates His (Krsna's) head, and on His neck hangs a lovely necklace of brilliant pearls. As He holds His charming flute to His lips, His face looks as beautiful as the full autumn moon
- After binding Asvatthama, Arjuna wanted to take him to the military camp. The Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna, looking on with His lotus eyes, spoke to angry Arjuna
- After decorating Himself (Krsna) (with cosmetics and ornaments), the Lord would then look at marble statues of the cow and calf and visit temples of God or demigods like Lord Siva
- Akrura thought, "He (Krsna) will be pleased with my devotional attitude, and maybe He will smile lovingly and look upon me and thereby free me from all kinds of sinful reactions. I shall then be on the platform of transcendental bliss and knowledge"
- Although He (Krsna) was the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the oldest of all, He looked like a fresh young boy, and His movements were just like those of a free deer
- Another gopi said, "With leaves and flowers decorating His (Krsnas) body, He looks like some hero. When He plays on His flute and calls the cows with Balarama, the river Yamuna stops flowing and waits for the air to carry dust from His lotus feet"
- Arjuna and Krsna was of the same age, but Arjuna looks older; Krsna looks younger. And Krsna at that time had great-grandchildren. His grandchildren & His grandchildren's children were present at that time. The whole family extended to about ten millions
- As soon as they saw Krsna and Balarama coming out on the street, very nicely dressed and smiling and looking at the citizens with grace, the citizens were immediately filled with loving ecstasies simply by seeing the personal presence of Mukunda
- As stated in the Brahma-samhita, all these gopis are expansions of Krsna's pleasure potency. Touching their bodies with His hands & looking at their pleasing eyes, He enjoyed the gopis as a child enjoys playing with the reflection of his body in a mirror
- As the name and fame of a particular body is finished with the disappearance of the living spirit, similarly if You (Krsna) do not look upon us, all our fame and activities, along with the Pandavas and Yadus, will end at once
- Decorated with drops of perspiration and sprinkled with the blood of the elephant, He (Krsna) looked very beautiful, and thus He proceeded toward the wrestling arena
- Dressed with garlands of lotus flowers, They were sometimes singing very sweetly among Their friends. One gopi told her friends, "How is it Krsna and Balarama are looking so beautiful?"
- He (Krsna) simply smiled at her words. Looking toward His cowherd boyfriends, He replied to the girl, “My dear beautiful girl, I am very much pleased by your invitation, and I must come to your home after finishing My other business here
- He (Krsna) was also painted with the minerals found in Vrndavana, and He looked exactly like a dancing actor on a theatrical stage. They (the wives of the brahmanas) saw Him resting one hand on the shoulder of His friend
- He for whom I have left everything is personally killing Me with His own hands. Krsna has no fear of killing women. Indeed, I am dying for Him, but He doesn't even turn back to look at Me. Within a moment, He has broken off Our loving affairs
- He was taking butter from a pot which was hanging from the ceiling on a swing, and He was feeding it to the monkeys. She saw Krsna looking this way and that way in fear of her because He was conscious of His naughty behavior
- I thank you very much for the beautiful ornaments that you have so kindly sent for my Deities. Immediately upon receipt of them I have placed these ornaments upon Sri Sri Radha Krishna, and they are looking very gorgeous
- In His own pastimes in Vrndavana, when Krsna used to eat on the bank of the Yamuna and sit in the center of His friends, every one of the cowherd boys would perceive that Krsna was looking at him
- In the Brahma-samhita it is stated, ananda-cin-maya-rasa-pratibhavitabhih: Krsna alone is not particularly beautiful, but when His energy - especially His pleasure energy, represented by Radharani - expands, He looks very magnificent
- Krsna appeared before him with four hands, as visnu-murti, with a garland called Vaijayanti hanging from His neck down to His knees. He looked lustrous, His face was beautifully smiling, and He wore nice jeweled earrings on His ears
- Krsna began to look at His mother, while the mendicant, who was standing in the door, tried to hide his smiling face, although he could not do so. He immediately expressed his smiling. In this instance, Krsna Himself is the object of laughing affairs
- Krsna immediately changed His dress to look exactly like Abhimanyu and approached Abhimanyu's mother, Jatila, addressing her thus: "My dear Mother, I am your real son Abhimanyu, but just see - Krsna, dressed up like me, is coming before you!"
- Krsna reminded Kalayavana that He could turn all the universes to ashes simply by looking at them
- Krsna says in the Bhagavad-gita, tesam satata-yuktanam yoga-ksemam vahamy aham: "A devotee who is engaged always in My service, I look after, how his necessities of life will be fulfilled"
- Krsna took the opportunity of their looking at the forest to advise them. "I think you have come out to see the beautiful Vrndavana forest on this night," He said, "but you must now be satisfied. So return to your homes without delay"
- Krsna went ahead without looking at Kalayavana. Kalayavana followed Him with a desire to capture Him, but in spite of his swift running, he could not capture Krsna
- Krsna's yellow garments look exactly like restless lightning in the sky, and the pearl necklace on His neck appears like a line of ducks flying below a cloud
- Krsna, "My dear friend (Sudama), what have you brought for Me? Has your wife given you some nice eatable for Me?” While addressing His friend, Lord Krsna looked upon him and smiled with great love"
- Krsna, the enemy of Agha, always looked beautiful with His incomparable helmet, His earrings made of diamonds, His necklace of pearls, His bangles, embroidered garments and the beautiful rings on His fingers
- Salva addressed Krsna, "You rascal, Krsna! Look. This is Your father, who has begotten You and by whose mercy You are still living. Now just see how I kill Your father. If You have any strength, try to save him"
- Sometimes when attacked in the forest by demons, Krsna would appear struck with wonder, but He looked on them like the cub of a lion and killed them
- The Almighty Lord (Krsna) greeted everyone present by bowing His head, exchanging greetings, embracing, shaking hands, looking and smiling, giving assurances and awarding benedictions, even to the lowest in rank
- The gopis said, "Krsna does not even look upon us, although we are completely surrendered unto Him. Now the young girls in Mathura will have the opportunity. They are expecting Krsna's arrival, & will enjoy His sweet smiling face & will drink its honey"
- The Lord (Krsna) was sitting, taking rest against a young banyan tree, with His right lotus foot on His left thigh, and although He had left all household comforts, He looked quite cheerful in that posture
- The Nagapatnis said, "We are praying unto You (Krsna) that You kindly excuse Kaliya, our husband, because if this serpent dies, then we shall be in great difficulty. Looking upon us only, please excuse this great offender"
- There were many waterfalls on Govardhana Hill, and their flowing made a nice sound. Krsna heard them as He looked into the caves of the hill
- Wearing yellow garments and decorated with a flower garland, Lord Krsna, appearing among the gopis with His smiling lotus face, looked directly like the charmer of the heart of Cupid
- When Krsna returns, garlanded with flowers, His face looks beautiful, adorned with golden earrings. He walks into Vrndavana with a stride just like the elephant’s and slowly enters His home
- When Krsna saw Balarama finally defeated by Sridama, who was using only a small stick, Krsna became filled with pleasure and began to look upon Sridama with great wonder
- When Krsna, smiling, looked at the faces of the gopis, the beauty of their faces became a hundred times enhanced. When He was enjoying them in their midst, He appeared just like the full moon surrounded by millions of shining stars
- When Lord Krsna finally reappeared among the assembled gopis, He looked very beautiful, just befitting a person with all kinds of opulences
- While they were walking on the bank of the Yamuna, Krsna would sometimes put His arms around a gopi’s head, breast or waist. Pinching one another and joking and looking at one another, they enjoyed