Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
professor | professors | professor's
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Professor"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total.
- After the Vedas were divided into four divisions, Paila Rsi became the professor of the Rg Veda, Jaimini the professor of the Sama Veda, and Vaisampayana alone became glorified by the Yajur Veda
- Arjuna was so ardent a student that he used to practice bowmanship even at night, and for all these reasons Professor Dronacarya was determined to make him the topmost bowman of the world
- As for your idea that your preaching will be more appreciated in the west if you are a professional or professor, we are already being appreciated by the professors. We don't want more
- Don't be proud of this rascal civilization. There is no meaning of this civilization. And big professor, he says, "Swamiji, there is no life after death." Just see. And he is a professor. He's teacher. This is the position
- During his (Arjuna's) student life he was entrusted to study under the great professor Dronacarya, along with other Pandavas and the Kurus
- I have received a very favorable testimony of our Movement from the President of Indian Brain Research Association, Department of Biochemistry, University of Calcutta, Professor J.J. Ghosh
- I heard that Professor Einstein, the greatest scientist, was regularly reading Bhagavad-gita, and later on he became practically God-conscious
- I was very glad to learn how our devotees are coming out victorious in the preaching to the university professors and students
- I was very much shocked on hearing of the accidental death of Professor Dosa. I am sending herewith one letter for his wife which please hand over to her and give her all solace
- If one simply becomes a teacher or professor of education but does not understand Krsna, it is to be understood that he is among the lowest of mankind
- If you are not ideal, then it will be useless to open center. You behave nicely, they will come, they will see, and they will learn. If you go to some school and the professors are rascals, then what you will learn? It is both, reciprocal
- In my Bhagavad-gita one professor Dimmock, he has given an introduction of this Bhagavad-gita, and he has mentioned Srimad-Bhagavatam as South Indian literature. Actually it is not. It is Vedic literature
- In the university, almost majority of the professors are Indian
- Maharaja Drupada, although defeated by Arjuna on behalf of his professor Dronacarya, decided to hand over his daughter Draupadi to his young combatant
- Marx. Darwin, all professors and politicians, we can challenge and defeat them. Our philosophy is so perfect
- Medical books of anatomy or physiology are available in the market, but no one can become a qualified practitioner simply by reading such books at home. One has to be admitted to the medical college and study the books under the guidance of professors
- Mostly the so-called educated circle, they are agnostics. They do not believe in God, they do not believe in the soul, and still they are passing on as educationists, learned scholars, professor. This is the pity
- Please continue your program for placing these Krsna Consciousness literatures in all the libraries and schools and colleges. I am sure that this will revolutionize the thinking of the thoughtful men of your country as well as the students and professors
- Professor Apte, in his dictionary, describes the Brahmana portion of the Vedas as that portion which states the rules for employment of hymns at various sacrifices and gives detailed explanations of their origin, sometimes with lengthy illustrations
- Reciprocation, there must be study and inquiry. Just like a nice scholar in the college, he inquires from the professor, at the same time studies. So the process of acquiring knowledge is to study and to inquire
- Regarding the remarks of Prof. Jean Herbert, in Bhagavad-gita we find no instruction except devotional service or bhakti yoga
- Russia's well-known professor of astronomy Boris Vorontsov-Veliaminov said that there must be an infinite number of planets in the universe inhabited by beings endowed with reason
- Sometimes a professor tries to study these transcendental literatures and attempts to put forth a critical analysis from the mundane view, with an end to receiving degrees like a Ph.D. Such realization is certainly different from that of Ramananda Raya
- Sometimes a university student or professor tries to study these transcendental literatures and attempts to put forth a critical analysis from the mundane view, with an end to receiving degrees like a Ph.D
- That professor, who has said, that "This Bhaktivedanta's book is not dry speculation. Order all the books made by him." So this Krsna consciousness is not dry speculation
- The Lord thought, "All the so-called professors and scientists and their students generally follow the regulative principles of religion, fruitive activities and austerities, yet at the same time they are blasphemers and rogues"
- The other day one professor came to see me from Khabudvipa(?). He was very submissive, but still, he would argue like this, that "Whatever Krsna is making me to do, I am doing." So I told him, "Krsna is asking you to surrender. Why don't you surrender?"
- The other professor has remarked that my books will be appreciated by students of consciousness. That is very good
- The scientists, they are trying to make a xerox copy of Professor Einstein. So why not the original? Hm? What is their answer?
- The so-called educational vibrations of the tongues of university professors who do not have spiritual knowledge is like the croaking of frogs
- The sons of kings were trained under the guidance of a good brahmana-acarya just as the Pandavas and the Kauravas were put under the instruction of the qualified brahmana professor Sri Dronacarya
- The spiritual master is also called acarya, or a transcendental professor of spiritual science
- The university regulation is guidance by experienced professors
- There are so many universities, educational institution, big, big professors, scientists, all rascals. All rascals, we declare. Let them come and argue with us. All rascals
- There is a very nice story. In our college days in logic class of Professor Purnachandra Sen, he cited a very nice example, that a student approached his teacher and the contract was that he wanted to become a law student, lawyer
- There must be some body; it is quite reasonable. But these rascals have no brain to understand that there is life after death. Big, big professors in European countries, they do not believe transmigration of the soul
- These books are being appreciated by the professors in university and highly learned circles, and common men also
- This book is very seriously taken by the professors of all Universities, and I am just trying to introduce them to study in their religion and theological classes. This is one of my desires
- This is going on now: atheism. Big, big professors, educationists, they're also in this opinion. I have traveled all over the world. One Russian professor said, "Swamiji, after this life, there is no... Everything is finished." But that's not the fact
- This is very important engagement of visiting the professors, and the colleges and libraries, and getting the standing orders
- This quotation is very important: "One professor went on to explain that the other books were mostly dealing with speculations in contrast to our books which presented religion as a way of life based on authentic writings"
- Those who say that the Mahabharata battle was fought 3,000 B.C., that is correct. But they had a big, big meeting with big, big professors but was there any conclusion? No. So therefore these kinds of meetings are all useless
- We have got many, many appreciation by the learned scholar circle, big, big professors all over the world. They are accepting that this is the first time that India's traditional spiritual culture is being spread
- We respected our professors like our father. The relationship between the student and the professors was very good. I had one Scottish professor, Dr. W. S. Urquhart. He was my nice friend. He was professor of philosophy, psychology
- You are advanced devotee and you should use your intelligence to convince the professors that they should use my books in the colleges. This will be the greatest service
- You go to professor and say, "Oh, if you are a professor, can you make me immediately M.A.?" and if he says, "Yes, why not?" then are you not a fool? He is also fool. The so-called spiritual master is also rascal, and the man who has gone to him is rascal