Principal Speakers of the Bhagavatam
- here we show the number of verses that the 30 principle speakers of the Srimad-Bhagavatam deliver.
- By clicking on each person you can go directly to the category of their name.
- Sukadeva Gosvami speaks 4,847 verses
- Lord Krsna speaks 1,119 verses
- Maitreya Rsi speaks 1,077 verses
- Narada Muni speaks 833 verses
- Suta Gosvami speaks 741 verses
- Lord Brahma speaks 405 verses
- Lord Kapiladeva speaks 331 verses
- Pariksit Maharaja speaks 249 verses
- Uddhava speaks 188 verses
- Prahlada Maharaja speaks 163 verses
- Lord Visnu speaks 140 verses
- Lord Siva speaks 140 verses
- The Gopis speak 136 verses
- Vidura speaks 130 verses
- Avadhuta Brahmana speaks 99 verses
- Kasyapa Muni speaks 94 verses
- Yudhisthira Maharaja speaks 87 verses
- Akrura speaks 87 verses
- Demigods speak 81 verses
- Vasudeva (Krsna's father) speaks 64 verses
- Hiranyakasipu speaks 64 verses
- Mother Earth speaks 59 verses
- Prthu Maharaja speaks 59 verses
- Saunaka Rsi speaks 56 verses
- Kardama Muni speaks 56 verses
- Jada Bharata speaks 54 verses
- Svayambhuva Manu speaks 53 verses
- Bali Maharaja speaks 49 verses
- King Indra speaks 47 verses
- King Citraketu speaks 45 verses
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Top 15 Speakers of Srimad Bhagavatam (15 C)
Pages in category "Principal Speakers of the Bhagavatam"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Just by glorifying the Lord, Sukadeva Gosvami, the speaker of Srimad-Bhagavatam, attained his perfection. (3) By praying to the Lord, Akrura attained the desired result. (4) By remembering the Lord, Prahlada Maharaja attained the desired result