Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
predict | predictable | predicted | predicting | prediction | predictions | predicts
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Prediction"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- As Srimad Bhagavatam predicts, in Kali-yuga marriage will be performed simply by agreement
- My Guru Maharaja predicted, "There will be fire in this Gaudiya Matha"
- My Guru Maharaja, Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saravati Thakura, predicted that the time would come when the people of the world will learn Bengali to read Sri Caitanya-caritamrta
- After hearing Nilambara Cakravarti's prediction, Sacimata and Jagannatha Misra observed the name-giving festival in great joy, inviting all the brahmanas and their wives
- Anyone with a material body cannot remember his past life, nor can he foretell his future life, nor can he predict the outcome of his present life; therefore he cannot know what is happening in past, present and future
- As soon as he (Mucukunda) remembered this prediction, he understood that the Supreme Person, Narayana, was present before Him as Lord Krsna. He immediately fell down at His lotus feet and began to pray as follows
- I am simply messenger. Mercy is of Bhaktivinoda Thakura and Srila Prabhupada. Before your coming they predicted, that "Somebody will bring." Maybe that somebody I am. Bhaktivinoda Thakura predicted
- If you are in knowledge, you can predict. But if you are fool, you cannot say
- In the book named Brhaj-jataka and other books there are directions for interpreting the movements of the stars and planets. One who knows the process of calculating the asta-varga (eight divisions) can predict auspicious and inauspicious events
- It is not good however unnecessarily risk my life, but I think the predictions given by so many astrologers are not very sound. I take your advice that as soon as there are series of minor tremors I must leave for your shelter
- It is predicted how fallen souls will behave. They will keep their hair long and consider themselves very beautiful, or they will pluck out their hair as the Jains do. They will keep themselves unclean and will not wash their mouths
- KKG predicts that in the future those who manufacture imaginary methods of worship will gradually give up the worship of Radha-Krsna, & although they will call themselves devotees of LC, they will also give up His worship & fall down
- Knowing Him (Lord Caitanya) to be the incarnation for Kali-yuga, Garga Muni, during the naming ceremony of Krsna, predicted His appearance
- Simply they'll think that "If I keep long hairs, I'll be very beautiful" This psychological study is there. And five thousand years before, prediction. How much authoritative the book is, just imagine. Is it not fact?
- Still there is a science, Bhrgu-samhita, which will give you prediction of your next birth. Still there is science, Bhrgu-samhita. He'll give you description of three lives: your past life, present life and future life. Bhrgu-samhita
- The battle was to decide who would rule the world, and Sanjaya predicted that the power would be transferred to Yudhisthira
- The descriptions of the Bhagavatam are so precise and accurate that whatever has been predicted in this great literature about five thousand years ago is now exactly happening
- The rascal predicted that there is some comet, and it never appeared. He did. So therefore they are rascals. What is already scheduled, everyone knows
- The virtuous lady Diti had been very apprehensive of trouble to the gods from the children in her womb, and her husband (Kasyapa) predicted the same. She brought forth twin sons (Hiranyaksa and Hiranyakasipu) after a full one hundred years of pregnancy
- The virtuous lady Diti had been very apprehensive of trouble to the gods from the children in her womb, and her husband predicted the same. She brought forth twin sons after a full one hundred years of pregnancy
- The words of persons in full knowledge of Brahman never become untrue. It is very wonderful that whatever Gargamuni predicted we are now actually experiencing in all detail
- This college program and school work you are doing is very encouraging to hear. In these schools try to get as many classes as possible. This traveling Sankirtana is very good; to go from village to village as Lord Caitanya has predicted
- This has already been foretold in one newspaper here by a Japanese philosopher who has predicted that our Krishna Consciousness Movement will become the world religion by 1981
- This prediction (that later there would be dancing and chanting in every village) of Sri Nityananda Prabhu's is applicable not only in India but also all over the world. That is now happening by His grace
- We are discussing some subject matter from Reader's Digest about the next two hundred years, how things will happen. The scientist proposing that they'll control the laws of nature, and they will produce food from garbage - so many fantastic ideas
- When Krsna ordered Mucukunda to ask a benediction from Him, the King was joyful, he immediately remembered Garga Muni's prediction, who had foretold long before that in the twenty-eighth millennium of Vaivasvata Manu, Krsna would appear on this planet