Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
pick | picked | picking | picks
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Pick Up (3 C, 72 P)
Pages in category "Pick"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- A devotee is generally very humble and meek, and he is reluctant to pick a quarrel with anyone. Nor does he envy anyone
- A devotee is generally very humble and meek, and he is reluctant to pick a quarrel with anyone. Nor does he envy anyone. However, a pure devotee immediately becomes fiery with anger when he sees that Lord Visnu or His devotee is insulted
- A devotee of the Lord is always kind to everyone, and he does not pick quarrels. His interest is in the essence of life, which is spiritual. He is equal to everyone, and no one can find fault in him
- All of them (Somadatta, Bhurisrava and Salya) appreciated the wonderful strength of Arjuna due to his being the devotee friend of the Lord, and thus Bhurisrava advised the sons of Dhrtarastra not to pick any quarrel or fight with them
- Approaching Her, Krsna prohibits Srimati Radharani from picking flowers. He may also touch Her in front of Her friends
- As we inquire every morning, "What is the news today?" Immediately we pick newspaper. That inquisitiveness is there. But we are inquiring very base things only. There is no desire to inquire about the highest possibility, brahma-jnana
- I had some difficulty in staying in my rooms at Radha Damodara Temple. They want me to go away and are now picking up some quarrel with me to get me out of my possession
- It is predicted how fallen souls will behave. They will keep their hair long and consider themselves very beautiful, or they will pluck out their hair as the Jains do. They will keep themselves unclean and will not wash their mouths
- So the sparrow decided to dry up the ocean. She began to pick out the water in her small beak, and everyone laughed at her for her impossible determination
- Somewhere He (Krsna) was picking quarrels with the young girls, somewhere He was scratching them with the nails of parrots, somewhere He was busy going to visit the gopis & somewhere He was negotiating through cowherd friends to take shelter of the gopis
- The flower garland of the Supreme Personality of Godhead is fresh. Actually, in Vaikuntha, or the spiritual sky, there is nothing but freshness. Even the flowers picked from the trees and plants remain fresh
- The great sage Durvasa Muni picked a quarrel with Maharaja Ambarisa, and Durvasa Muni unnecessarily became angry out of pride and therefore could not check his senses
- The great yogi Durvasa, under the influence of this Rudra (anger) principle, picked a quarrel with Maharaja Ambarisa, and a brahmana boy exhibited the Rudra principle by cursing the great King Pariksit
- The great yogi Durvasa, under the influence of this Rudra principle (the Rudra principle of anger and passion), picked a quarrel with Maharaja Ambarisa, and a brahmana boy exhibited the Rudra principle by cursing the great King Pariksit
- There are six features of conjugal love affairs, called peacemaking, picking a quarrel, going to meet one's lover, sitting together, separation and support. Lord Krsna expanded an empire of these six features, of which He was the ruling prince
- Those who are so-called spiritualists are compared to monkeys. Outwardly, monkeys sometimes resemble sadhus because they live naked in the forest and pick fruits, but their only desire is to keep many female monkeys and enjoy sex life