Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
phrase | phrases | phrasing
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Prabhupada's Expressions (175 C, 73 P)
Pages in category "Phrase"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- The phrase atan-nirasana refers to the discarding of that which is irrelevant. (Atat means "that which is not a fact")
- The phrase birth after birth refers to the material world because in the spiritual world there is no birth, death, old age or disease
- The phrase brahma jijnasa is used to indicate an inquisitiveness to know the original source of our existence in this material world. No philosopher, scientist or politician actually knows wherefrom we have come
- The word param is used in the beginning of Srimad-Bhagavatam, in the phrase param satyam, to refer to the summum bonum, or the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- There is a wide gulf between superficial dabbling in philosophy to impress people with a few stock phrases, and a sincere search for knowledge of the Absolute