"not help"|"no help"|"not helping"|"not helped"|"cannot help"|"can't help"|"not helpful"|"without help"|"without any help"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Not Help"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- A society without Vedic laws and regulations will not be very helpful to humanity. As stated in this verse (SB 6.7.13), dharmam te na param viduh: such a society does not know the aim of life and the highest principle of religion
- Atonement may be carried out very nicely, but it will not help a person if he continues committing sins. Therefore the hunter first admitted his sinful activity before the saintly person Narada and then asked how he could be saved
- Despite the cultivation of Vedic knowledge, which is unlimited, and the worship of different demigods by the symptoms of Vedic mantras, demigod worship does not help one to understand the supreme powerful Personality of Godhead
- Devotional service is actual liberation. When one is attracted by the beauty of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and his mind is always engaged at the Lord's lotus feet, he is no longer interested in subjects that do not help him in self-realization
- Devotional service is called naiskarmya. Mere negation of material activity will not endure. Naiskarmyam apy acyuta-bhava-varjitam. Unless one performs activities with reference to Krsna consciousness, cessation of material activities will not be helpful
- He (a common man) may be a very great scholar and may be expert in presenting literature in flowery language, but this is not at all helpful in understanding transcendental literature
- Here is a programme of spiritual movement (an appeal enclosed herewith). I am struggling alone very hard to give it an effective shape without any help from persons like you. You can help the movement a lot without the least difficulty or disturbances
- I accept a guru, but in my mind I remain independent, "Oh, why shall I abide by the orders of guru?" That means there is no surrender. There is no surrender. It is false. It is just to satisfy some motive, but that will not help
- I was ordered by my spiritual master to do this work, so on his order I came in 1965. That is the beginning of this. I came alone with no help, no money. Somehow or other (laughs) I started... My attraction is this chanting. That's all
- If a snake is given milk to drink, its poison simply increases. For a similar reason, we should not disclose our minds to the serpent Mayavadis and karmis. Such disclosures will never help
- If one wants happiness at all, his money will not help him; he has to elevate himself to the mode of goodness by practicing Krsna consciousness. BG 1972 purports
- Imitation uttama adhikari will not help
- In the immature stage of material existence, philosophical speculations and artificial attempts to control the senses by the so-called practice of yogic postures can never help a man toward spiritual life. BG 1972 purports
- In this Kali-yuga, without any knowledge, without any inquiry, without any guru, without any book, everyone is God. That's all. This is going on, fool's paradise. So this will not help
- Increase. That will depend on your character, behavior, preaching. Everyone knows. Everyone is astonished. Without any help, I started. Only asset was sincere... Everyone knows it. Otherwise how it is possible?
- Indirectly Sripada Sankaracarya admitted that what he had preached in the flowery grammatical interpretations of the Vedanta-sutra cannot help one at the time of death
- It is not that "Because I am poor man, I cannot help this movement." No. If you have got... You have got your life. So if you dedicate your life, that is all-perfect. If you cannot dedicate your life, give some money
- Mahad-gunah means the material acquisition, material education, material wealth, or so many material qualification. That will not help me to control my mind
- Mayavadi philosophers, yogis and jnanis try to give up this material world simply by saying, brahma satyam jagan mithya: "This world is false. There is no use of it. Let us take to Brahman." Such theoretical knowledge will not help us
- Of course, those who are actually following the rules and regulation of gayatri-mantra, they'll be, gradually come to the spiritual understanding. But not as official chanting. That will not help
- One cannot understand Bhagavad-gita or Srimad-Bhagavatam without the help of such confidential devotees of the Lord
- Our tongues always engage in vibrating useless sounds that do not help us realize transcendental peace. The tongue is compared to a desert (in CC Adi 2.2) because a desert needs a constant supply of refreshing water to make it fertile and fruitful
- Philosophical speculations and artificial attempts to control the senses by the so-called practice of yogic postures can never help a man toward spiritual life. He must be trained in Krsna consciousness by higher intelligence. BG 1972 purports
- Preaching is independent. If you have got desire, you can preach in any circumstances and Krsna will help you. I have practically experienced. I went to your country without any help, without any money. Alone
- Similarly, if you want to study Bhagavad-gita, then you have to become a devotee. Simply academic educational qualification will not help you, because it was spoken to the devotee
- Simply by changing my status of occupation or my status of life, that will not help anything. Because the real fact is that if there is any difficulty with others, that is my lack of Krsna consciousness, not theirs. Is this clear?
- Simply imagining that "I have become liberated," that will not help. Maya is so strong that simply your concoction that "I have become liberated" will not do. Not fanciful imagination. One has to take actual process for becoming liberated
- So if we want to elevate the social condition, we shall teach people to become purified. Without being purified, simply so-called performance of religious system will not help
- Such activities (enjoying the wealth and riches of pious activities) will not help the conditioned soul in any way, neither in this life nor the next
- The next body has to be immediately accepted according to karma. One will be forced to accept a certain type of body, and protesting will not help. That is the stringent law of nature
- The process of understanding the Lord is bhakti. Without bhakti, simply following the Vedic injunctions to understand the Absolute Truth will not be helpful at all
- The truth of these mysteries (of Krsna's uncommon acts and attributes) was revealed to Brahma by the descending process, without the help of the ascending one
- The yogic process of negating all material thoughts will not help. To try to create a vacuum in the mind is artificial. The vacuum will not remain. However, if one always thinks of Krsna and how to serve Krsna best, one's mind will naturally be controlled
- Two boys are working with us; one Indian and one Russian. So there is good prospect for opening a center, although the atmosphere is not very good. The Embassy was no help. So our visit to Moscow was not so successful, but for the future, it is hopeful
- Without philosophy, religious understanding is sentiment. That sentiment does not help anyone very much. It continues for some time, then people become disinterested in the matter of religion
- Without the help of the body, one cannot follow a system of religion, nor can one speculate on philosophical perfection. Therefore, the flower & fruit have to be obtained as a result of the body. Without the help of the body, that fruit cannot be gained