Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Nearness to Krsna
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Nearness to God (8 P)
Pages in category "Nearness to Krsna"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Akrura continued, "I can thus understand that when a person becomes eligible to be delivered from the path of repeated birth, death, it is only by Your causeless mercy that he comes nearer to Your lotus feet & becomes attached to Your devotional service"
- As Krsna came nearer, they pushed their sons forward to embrace Him. Others were trying, out of shyness, not to shed tears, but they still could not keep the tears from gliding down. This is an instance of concealment caused by shyness
- Because He (Krsna) was near me (Arjuna), it was possible for me to conquer with great dexterity the powerful King of heaven, Indradeva, along with his demigod associates and thus enable the fire-god to devastate the Khandava Forest
- Brahma said, "One should engage himself in Your devotional service even in his worldly activities, and one should always keep himself near You (Krsna) by the process of hearing and chanting Your transcendental glories"
- If Lord Krsna gives up this original form and assumes another Visnu form, nearness to Him cannot invoke the ecstatic mood of the gopis
- In this way, when everyone else was properly seated, the five brothers (The Pandavas) took their seats near Lord Krsna
- It is better for you to go home, simply talk about Me (Krsna) & think of Me, & by this process of constantly remembering Me & chanting My names you will surely be elevated to the spiritual platform. There is no need to stand near Me. Please go back home
- Kalayavana began running very fast, thinking, "Now I am nearer; I will capture Him," but he could not. Krsna led him far away and entered the cave of a hill
- Krsna said, "Kindly forbid Her from this devious policy of putting Her face near Mine." When Krsna was speaking like this, the friends of Radharani could not check their laughter. This is an instance of ecstasy in conjugal love
- Krsna said, "Let us have our lunch in this spot because it is already late and we are feeling hungry. Let the calves remain near us, and drink water from the Yamuna. While we engage in our lunch-taking, the calves may engage in eating the soft grasses"
- The conditioned soul thus gets into touch with devotional service to Lord Krsna, and in this way he can approach nearer and nearer to the Lord
- Thousands of hands splashed water, and the gopis saw Krsna with thousands of eyes. With thousands of legs they came near Him, and they kissed Him with thousands of faces. Thousands of bodies embraced Him
- When Krsna saw Kubja hesitating to come before Him, He immediately caught hold of her hand, which was decorated with bangles. With great affection, He dragged her near Him and made her sit by His side
- When Mother Yasoda was addressing Krsna in that way, a girl friend who was nearby began to smile with a puffed nose and squinting eyes. This is an instance of avahasita smiling