Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Nearby"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- After bathing, the Lord stood on the bank of the lake and put on dry garments. After offering obeisances to Lord Nrsimhadeva, whose temple was nearby, the Lord entered a garden
- After dancing a great deal, they all went to a nearby garden and took rest beside a lake
- After offering them (the wives of the brahmanas) all respectful obeisances, the boys said, "Dear mothers, please accept our humble obeisances and hear our statement. May we inform you that Lord Krsna and Balarama are nearby"
- Amsuman, the grandson of Maharaja Sagara, was ordered by the King to search for the horse. Following the same path traversed by his uncles, Amsuman gradually reached the stack of ashes and found the horse nearby
- Appearing on the scene, Krsna immediately collected all the garments of the gopis, climbed up into a nearby tree, and with a smiling face began to speak to them
- As far as neglecting the presence of others is concerned, the wives of the brahmanas who were performing sacrifices at Vrndavana left home as soon as they heard that Krsna was nearby. They left their homes without caring for their learned husbands
- As for the boys, they were simply enjoying transcendental bliss in the company of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. At that time, the calves that were pasturing nearby entered into the deep forest, allured by new grasses, & gradually went out of sight
- As he (Lord Siva) looked at the beautiful woman (Mohini-murti) and She watched him, he forgot both himself and Uma, his most beautiful wife, as well as his associates nearby
- As much as possible go to our temple in Mexico City, nearby you, and associate with the devotees there
- One day Jagadananda Pandita, having invited Sanatana to the nearby temple for lunch, finished his routine duties and began to cook
- One gopi informed Krsna that when Srimati Radharani was singing about His glories, She enchanted all of Her friends in such a way that they became stonelike and dull. At the same time, the nearby stones began to melt away in ecstatic love
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the topmost of all devotees. Sometimes, while walking on the beach, He would see a beautiful garden nearby and mistake it for the forest of Vrndavana
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then said, "Nearby My place, in this garden of flowers, is a single room that is very solitary"
- Sukadeva Gosvami said, "When they (wife of brahmanas) heard that Krsna was nearby, they became very anxious to see Him and immediately left their homes." This is an instance of emotional activity caused by the presence of someone who is very dear
- The audience standing nearby saw that Jarasandha's body was now divided into two halves, so that each half had one leg, one thigh, one testicle, half a backbone, half a chest, one collarbone, one arm, one eye, one ear and half a face
- The cowherd boys said, "O earthly gods, kindly hear us, who are ordered by Lord Krsna and Balarama. We hope you know Them both very well, and we wish you all good fortune. Krsna and Balarama are tending cows nearby, and we have accompanied Them"
- The gopis then came upon a group of she-deer. Smelling the aroma of Krsna's body and seeing the faces of the deer, the gopis inquired from them to ascertain if Krsna was nearby
- The sons of Maharaja Pandu were sitting silently nearby, overtaken with affection for their dying grandfather. Seeing this, Bhismadeva congratulated them with feeling. There were tears of ecstasy in his eyes, for he was overwhelmed by love and affection
- These wives were great devotees of the Lord, and Krsna took this opportunity to bless them. He said, "My dear friends, please go to the house of the brahmanas nearby"
- They stayed in Sanatana Gosvami's cave, but Jagadananda Pandita would go to a nearby temple and cook for himself
- This nearby come, the... Come near. Yes. This is specially meant for driving away the flies. Yes. This camara is meant for that. Even it is touching body, there is no harm
- To everyone who came to see the Lord from villages nearby, especially from Navadvipa, Advaita Acarya gave residential quarters, as well as all kinds of eatables, for many days. Indeed, He properly adjusted everything
- When awakened by the kicking of Kalayavana, he (the sleeping man) immediately opened his eyes and began to look around in all directions. At last he saw Kalayavana standing nearby
- When it was time for the Lord to go to bed, Svarupa Damodara stayed nearby, but when Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw the quilt and pillow, He was immediately very angry
- When Prakasananda Sarasvati, who was staying nearby, heard this tumultuous chanting of the Hare Krsna maha-mantra, he and his disciples immediately came to see the Lord
- When someone came nearby while dancing, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would tightly embrace him
- When the boys saw that the calves were not nearby, they became afraid for their safety, and they immediately cried out, "Krsna!" Krsna is the killer of fear personified. Everyone is afraid of fear personified, but fear personified is afraid of Krsna
- While the food was being offered, a large crowd of people gathered. At that time Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stopped His dancing and went to a nearby garden
- While they were taking rest, a great serpent from the nearby forest appeared before them and hungrily began to swallow up Nanda Maharaja. Nanda cried out helplessly, "My dear son, Krsna, please come and save me from this danger!"