"my body"|"our body"|"our bodies"
Pages in category "My Body"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- Actually everything belongs to Krsna. We belong to Krsna. My body belongs to Krsna. I am part and parcel of Krsna; therefore my only duty is to serve Krsna
- Almost everyone is thinking that he is this body; he has no information of the spirit soul. Guided by this misconception, one always thinks, "This is my body, and anything in relationship with this body is mine"
- As we change our body, we forget. Just like at night we dream, but we forget the body, this body. In another body we go to some dreamland. So because we change body therefore we forget
- Because the atma is within the body, if I pinch or if you pinch my body, I feel pains and pleasures. As soon as the atma is not there, it will be cut with a chopper, there is no protest
- Buddha philosophy means that this whole existence of our body or our self is the combination of matter. That is the way of thinking of modern scientists also
- Each one of us, we are part and parcel of God. So we have got some duty. Just like the part and parcel of my body has got some duty. The eyes, his duty is to see. The ear, his duty is to hear
- Every one of us is thinking, "I am this body" or "This is my body," but actually the truth is different. Our bodies are given to us by the supreme proprietor
- I know the pains and pleasure of my body. You know the pains and pleasure of your body. Therefore, in relationship with your body, you are ksetra-jna, and in relationship with my body I am ksetra-jna
- I may be very rich, I may have immense wealth, but if my body and mind is not in order, I am in trouble. So simply material opulence, material wealth will not satisfy us
- If I ask you how many hairs you have got on your head, you do not know. Similarly, we have got this body. I am claiming my body, but I am not in full knowledge of my own body. And what to speak of knowing your body or other's body?
- If I cannot see at the present structure of my body even the spark, material atom, how we can see God, the Supreme Spirit?
- If I like, I can prepare my body to go to the abode of Krsna, Goloka Vrndavana. That is the function. Human body is meant for that intelligence, that what kind of body I shall have in my next life?
- If our body at present is engaged in the activities of Krsna consciousness, then it is guaranteed that we will have at least a human body in our next life
- If we eat earth transformed into grain, our body is nourished, and it becomes strong. But if we eat dirt in its crude state, the body becomes diseased instead of nourished, and thus it is destroyed
- If we imitate the cats and dog, without any discrimination, if we eat, then my next body is ready, the hog's body or the dog's body
- It is very easy to understand how we change our body. We are changing our body every moment, imperceptibly. Imperceptibly, we are changing our body every, every moment, every second. So change of body is a fact
- One intelligent person, he thought, "I shall be free from the touch of Yamaraja by one tactics." What is that? "Stool is very obnoxious. Nobody comes to stool. So let me smear my body, whole body with stool so that Yamaraja will not come and touch me"
- One should not make the mistake of thinking the world has no existence at all. I really possess my temporary material body and mind, and I must not make myself a laughing stock by denying the existence of my body and mind
- Our bodies are given to us by the supreme proprietor
- Since the King has thus rejected me (Saubhari Muni), I shall reform my body in such a way as to be desirable even to celestial women, what to speak of the daughters of worldly kings
- Socrates was firmly convinced that "Even if I drink this poison... My body will be destroyed, but by destruction of my body, I am not going to be destroyed." He was convinced. So he did not lament
- Sva-dharmam. This is material division. The spiritual is different. So far... I am combination of matter and spirit; so far my body is concerned, there is division. But when I come to Krsna consciousness, it is not like that
- The law of nature is so subtle that every part of our body is influenced by the respective stars, and a living being obtains his working body to fulfill his terms of imprisonment by the manipulation of such astronomical influence
- The left side of my (Maharaja Yudhisthira's) body, my thighs, arms and eyes are all quivering again and again. I am having heart palpitations due to fear. All this indicates undesirable happenings
- The saintly brahmana said: To cover my body I use whatever is available, whether it be linen, silk, cotton, bark or deerskin, according to my destiny, and I am fully satisfied and unagitated
- The superior energy and the inferior energy, this is the material world, combination of two energies. Just like this body, your body, my body, everyone's body. What is this? The combination of these two energies
- The Tiloks on the forehead and other parts of the body are symbolic representation of Radha Krishna Temples. In other words by marking Tiloks on all parts of our body we become protected by the Lord from all sides
- "This is my body. This is my hand. This is my leg. This is my country. This is my mother. This is my father. This is my school." "This is my," I know. I have the concept of "my." But who is conceiving "my"? We have no information where it is
- We cannot compare that Krsna's body and my body, this body, material, is the same. That is condemned in the Bhagavad-gita, avajananti mam mudha (BG 9.11): "Those who are fools, rascals, they deride at Me, thinking Me as ordinary human being."
- We living entities, why we forget? It is a fact that from my past life I have transmigrated to this body. Now I cannot say in my past life what was my body. This is my nature because I change my body
- We may say that the body is growing, but actually, the fact is, body is changing. It is medically admitted that we are changing our body every second
- When the Supreme Personality of Godhead or His confidential servants manifest themselves and preach the message of Godhead, we must not shut the doors and windows of our body and mind