Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
load | loaded | loader | loading | loads
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Load"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- A petari is a kind of big basket that is carried in pairs on the ends of a rod balanced over the shoulders. The man who carries such a load is called a bhari
- Advancement of material science without God consciousness is a heavy load on the head of human society, and so one must take heed of this great warning
- All the men loaded their valuables on carts and slowly left with their cows and other paraphernalia. After they had cleared out everything, Lord Krsna very slowly replaced Govardhana Hill in exactly the same position it had been before
- Ass is called mudha. Mudha, he works very hard, a big load of washerman's cloth is laden on his back, and he works, and the washerman gives little grass. He thinks, "He is giving me grass; therefore I must bear this load"
- At this time, Sri Rupa Gosvami returned home, taking with him large quantities of riches loaded in boats
- Caitanya continues, "Although Madhavendra Puri did not have a farthing with him, he was not afraid to pass by the toll officers. His only enjoyment was in carrying the load of sandalwood to Vrndavana for Gopala"
- Caitanya continues, "Although Madhavendra Puri was hungry, he would not beg food to eat. This renounced person carried a load of sandalwood for the sake of Sri Gopala"
- Caitanya continues, "With great trouble and after much labor, Madhavendra Puri brought the load of sandalwood to Remuna. However, he was still very pleased; he discounted all the difficulties"
- Dhrtarastra replied, "I can understand only that no one can stop the onward progress of the supreme will. I understand the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, has appeared in the family of the Yadus to decrease the burdensome load on this earth"
- Dhruva Maharaja, by concentrating constantly on the Supreme Personality of Godhead within his heart, could press down the entire earth, like an elephant who presses down the boat on which it is loaded
- I have brought a heavy load to sell in this city. To take it back again is a very difficult job; therefore if I get but a fraction of the price, I shall sell it here in this city of Kasi
- I saw my books from Bombay arrived in five cases and the agents loaded them on the ship at 4 p.m. on 22/8/65
- I saw one husband and wife pulling on a thela, hand-cart, with great load, and the small child is on the load. That means their child. They are laborer class. But ordinary laborer class, poor man, but they are living husband and wife and children happily
- King Nanda, accompanied by his cowherd men, had loaded all their necessary paraphernalia on bullock carts, and all of the Vrndavana residents had come to Kuruksetra to see their beloved sons Lord Balarama and Lord Krsna
- King, he arranged for distributing to the brahmanas so many golden utensils that when they were given to the brahmana, each and every brahmana, some of them thought, "What is the use of such load?" This is brahmana
- Krsna fought with the soldiers of Kalayavana and killed them one after another. After this, He collected all the booty from the dead bodies, and under His direction it was loaded on bullock carts and brought back to Dvaraka
- Krsna, at the age of seven years old, He lifted Govardhana mountain. Govardhana-dhari, Giridhari. So what you are? You cannot raise even five kilos of load, and you are becoming God?
- O mother earth, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Hari, incarnated Himself as Lord Sri Krsna just to unload your heavy burden. All His activities here are transcendental, and they cement the path of liberation. You are now bereft of His presence
- On hearing the statement of Upananda, all the cowherd men immediately agreed. "Let us immediately go there." Everyone then loaded all their household furniture and utensils onto the carts and prepared to go to Vrndavana
- One cannot bear the so much burden. Still he's loaded with so much burden. That is klisyamananam. If you, if you can bear some load, that's all right. But if you cannot, if it is overloaded, then it is very difficult to go on
- The crown of a king is simply a big load if the king or head of the state does not actually bear the dust of the lotus feet of brahmanas and Vaisnavas
- The gopis saw the plants, creepers and trees loaded with fruits and flowers and ready to serve Krsna. In this way they immediately remembered their worshipable Lord Sri Krsna. They did not simply see plants, creepers and trees the way a mundaner sees them
- There then arrived five or seven loads of plates made of the leaves of the ketaki tree. Each man was supplied ten of these plates, and in this way the leaf dishes were distributed