Category:Krsna Is Above All
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Krsna Is Above All"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Above all other living entities is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, or Purusottama, who is always liberated from all material conditions
- Above all these Vaikuntha planets is Goloka, or Krsnaloka, where the original Personality of Godhead, Krsna, fully manifests His pleasure potency in free loving affairs
- Although Lord Krsna is above all regulative principles, He agreed to stay at Hastinapura out of affection for the Pandavas
- Although there are many foolish Mayavadi philosophers who think that they are even greater than Krsna, Krsna is asamaurdhva: no one is equal to or above Him
- Animate or inanimate - these two things we see in our experience. But above this animate and inanimate there is supreme animate. So there are many isvaras, or controllers, but the supreme controller is Krsna
- In each planet there is government, there is authority, and above all of them, there is the supreme authority, Krsna
- Indra said, "Your (Krsna's) transcendental position is visuddha-sattva, which is above the platform of the material mode of goodness, and Your transcendental abode is beyond the disturbance of the material qualities"
- O how wonderful is the influence of inevitable time. It is irreversible - otherwise, how can there be reverses in the presence of the great bowman Arjuna with his mighty weapon Gandiva; and above all, the Lord, the direct well-wisher of the Pandavas?
- O Suta Gosvami, you are a learned & pure devotee of the Lord because the P of G is your chief object of service. Therefore please describe to us the pastimes of the Lord, which are above all material conception, for we are anxious to receive such messages
- Sandipani muni continued, "You (Krsna and Balarama) are above all blessing, yet it is my duty to bless You. I therefore give You the benediction that whatever You speak will remain as eternally fresh as the instructions of the Vedas"
- Spiritually the King himself was the symbol of religion, and above all of them the Personality of Godhead, Lord Sri Krsna, was personally concerned with their affairs as the well-wisher. And yet there were so many reverses on the side of the Pandavas
- Superficially we see that these purusas have a relationship with maya, but above them, in the fourth dimension, is Lord Krsna, who has no contact with the material energy
- The abode of Lord Krsna above all spiritual planets is called Krsnaloka or Goloka Vrndavana, and the perfected living being, by developing seventy-eight percent of the above attributes in fullness, can enter the planet
- The quintessence of Krsna's sweet bodily luster is so perfect that there is no perfection above it. He is the immutable mine of all transcendental qualities
- Vasudeva said, "The foolish person who cannot realize Your (Krsna) transcendental identity above all these material reactions continues in the entanglement of fruitive activity and is subjected to the continuous process of birth and death"
- Vasudeva said, "The two features of this material world, the predominator and the predominated, are also You (Krsna and Balarama), and You are the supreme transcendental controller who stands above them"
- Visnu is the Supreme Lord, but there is even one above Visnu, for Visnu is also the plenary portion of a part of Krsna