Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna Is Above the Three Modes of Material Nature
Pages in category "Krsna Is Above the Three Modes of Material Nature"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- As mentioned above, the Lord (Krsna) is above the modes of material nature, and thus there is nothing mundane about His kinsmen and relations in devotional service
- Both His (Krsna's) anger and pleasure are the same because He is absolute. His anger is not exhibited in the three modes of material nature. It is only a sign of His bent of mind towards the cause of His devotee because that is His transcendental nature
- Deluded by the three modes (goodness, passion and ignorance), the whole world does not know Me who am above the modes and inexhaustible. BG 7.13 - 1972
- The material creation is effected by the interaction of the three modes of material nature set in action by the Lord, and therefore it is said here that the Lord existed before the modes of material nature were set in motion
- The perfect nivrtta-guna-vrtti is the Supreme Lord (Krsna) because He never becomes attracted by the modes of material nature, whereas the living beings have such a tendency. Some of them are entrapped by the illusory attraction of material nature
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead has no direct connection with material activities. All His acts and deeds, which are exhibited even in this material world, are spiritual and without affection for the modes of material nature