God Is Above All
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Is Above Experimental Knowledge (1 P)
Pages in category "God Is Above All"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- He (God) is above all; no one is equal to or greater than Him. Nor can anyone reach His level of perfection in any of the above powers by any amount of penance or yogic demonstrations. The yogis are dependent on His mercy
- Here (in SB 8.6.38) is proof of the omnipotence of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is above everyone. There are two classes of living entities - the demons and the demigods - and the Supreme Personality of Godhead is above them both
- The brahmana Vaisnava is important, and, above all, the Supersoul, the Personality of Godhead, is the most important personality
- The Kurus said, "Our dear Lord (Balarama), You have appeared on this earth in Your transcendental body just for the maintenance of the cosmic situation. You are above all anger, envy and enmity"
- The order carriers of Yamaraja suspected that there was a ruler even above Yamaraja. To eradicate their doubts, Yamaraja immediately replied, Yes, there is one supreme controller above everything
- The sages could understand that the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is above everyone, was speaking as if He were in the wrong
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is described herein (in SB 4.21.38) as mahattama-agranih. Within this material world, the mahattamas, or great personalities, are Lord Brahma and Lord Siva, but He is above them all
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is one without a second. He is above everyone. No one is equal to Him, nor is anyone greater than Him. Therefore He is described here as visva-guru
- The word aksaram is very significant because this material creation is subject to destruction but the Lord is above this material creation. He is the cause of all causes, and being so, He is superior to all the conditioned souls