Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"Krsna's servant"|"Krsna's servants"|"Krsna's personal servant"|"servants of Krsna"|"servant of Krsna"|"servant of Lord Krsna"|"servants of Lord Krsna"|"servant of God, Krsna"|"servants of God, Krsna"|"servants of Krishna"|"servant of Krishna"|"servant of Lord Krishna"|"servant of Visala, Krishna"|"servant of God, Krishna"
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Caitanya Is Krsna's Eternal Servant (7 P)
- ► God's Servants (17 C, 95 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Servants"
The following 285 pages are in this category, out of 285 total.
- Become the servant of Krsna
- CC Madhya-lila 20.108 jivera 'svarupa' haya - krsnera 'nitya-dasa'... cited (Bks)
- CC Madhya-lila 20.108 jivera 'svarupa' haya - krsnera 'nitya-dasa'... cited (Con)
- CC Madhya-lila 20.108 jivera 'svarupa' haya - krsnera 'nitya-dasa'... cited (Lec)
- I am servant of Krsna
- I am the servant of the servant of the servant of the servant - one hundred times down the servant. Of who - The maintainer of the gopis, Krsna
- Our principle is not to proselytize from Christian to Hindu or Muhammadan to Hindu. We are teaching simply how to revive his own constitutional position to become servant of Krsna, how to love God. That is Krsna consciousness movement
- Servant he must remain, but if he does not become servant of Krsna, he has to become servant of so many things
- A foolish man, if he is informed that there is better life in the spiritual world, to become servant of God, Krsna, they think, "I became servant of this material world. I have suffered so much. Again servant of Krsna? Oh..." They shudder
- A person in Krsna consciousness knows that Krsna is the supreme master and everyone else is His servant. One has to dance to please Krsna, not to imitate or attempt to become equal to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- A pure devotee, without embarrassing himself by trying for elevation in so many ways, stays in the safest position as a servant of Krsna, and thus his life is eternally safe without a doubt
- Absorbed in such transcendental love, Lord Sri Krsna enjoys in Vraja with His devoted servants, friends, parents and conjugal lovers
- Actually the supreme controller is the Personality of Godhead, Krsna, and everyone is His servant. Yavana-raja, the King of the Yavanas, was also a servant of Krsna. Consequently, he wanted to execute the purpose of Krsna through the agency of Kalakanya
- After a while, Krsna fulfilled His promise to visit Akrura at his house. Akrura was in relationship with Krsna as His servitor, and Krsna wanted to get some service from him. He went there accompanied by Lord Balarama and Uddhava
- After delivering His instructions to the kings and princes, Lord Krsna immediately arranged for their comfort and asked many servants and maidservants to take care of them
- After the marriage ceremony was performed, the Lord informed both brahmanas, "You two brahmanas are My eternal servants, birth after birth"
- After touching the ceiling above the door, you have touched the coconuts. Now they are no longer fit to be offered to Krsna because they are contaminated
- Akrura continued, "I am Your surrendered servant. Please do not try to avoid me. Please, come along with me, with Your elder brother (Balarama) and cowherd boyfriends, and sanctify my house"
- All of them then said, 'It is my great fortune, Lord, that You have called me, thinking of me as Your servant. Now let me know what Your order is so that I may carry it on my heads'
- All the associates of Lord Krsna, such as Brahma, Siva, Narada, Suka and Sanatana Kumara, are very pleased in the sentiment of servitude
- All the residents of Vaikunthaloka know perfectly well that their master is Narayana, or Krsna, and that they are all His servants. They are all self-realized souls who are nitya-mukta, everlastingly liberated
- All those who have tried their utmost to do good for others but have failed despite all honest endeavors should approach Sri Krsna or His bona fide servitors, following the footsteps of Marshal Arjuna
- All unalloyed devotees are sakti-tattvas, or potencies of the Lord. Some of them are situated in conjugal love and others in filial affection, fraternity and servitude
- Although Citraketu provided one example of tolerance and excellence, all the devotees who have taken shelter of the Lord as eternal servants are glorious. They have no eagerness to be happy by being placed in the heavenly planets
- Among those who have perfected themselves by devotional service, there are servants, friends, superiors and beloved damsels. Similarly, there are four types of mature devotees
- Any honest person is obliged to his friend if some service has been rendered unto Him (Krsna). Since Krsna is the supreme honest personality, how can He forget an obligation to His servitor?
- As it is stated in the Caitanya-caritamrta, the only master is Krsna, and all others are His servants. The whole world is under the waves of the material spell, and beings are floating like straws in water. So their struggle for existence is continuing
- As soon as you become servant of Krsna you get full satisfaction. Sa-natha-jivitah means you will understand that "I have a master who is so full, who is so complete, who is so competent, who is so faithful, and who is so nice, there is no injustice"
- As we are servant of Krsna, it is our duty to present the real thing. Now you accept, not accept. That is not my business
- As you become servant of Krsna, then automatically you become master of your senses, because senses cannot allure you for satisfaction of the senses, because senses are engaged
- At any circumstances you must not forget Krsna. I love you at my heart and therefore I gave you the name Krsna devi dasi
- Baladeva, Laksmana, Advaita Acarya, Lord Nityananda, Lord Sesa and Lord Sankarsana taste the nectarean mellows of the transcendental bliss of Lord Krsna by recognizing Themselves as being His devotees and servants
- Because maya is the servant of Krsna, anyone serving maya serves Krsna indirectly
- Being influenced by this movement, nobody shall now remain a Hindu, a Christian, a Mohammedan, a Buddhist, like that, but everyone should become servant of Krishna by the simple method of chanting His Holy Name
- Bhrtya-vasyata does not mean that He (Krsna) is under the control of the servant; rather, He is under the control of the servant's pure love
- Both the Lord and His devotees are liberated. They are on the same platform, the only difference being that the Lord is the master and the devotees are servants
- Brahma has certainly rendered much service to the Lord. As the supreme personality in charge of this particular universe, he is, without a doubt, a faithful servant of Krsna; therefore he could appease Krsna
- Brahma said, "As the Supersoul in everyone's heart, You know everything. Please accept me as Your surrendered servant. I hope that You will excuse me for committing the great offense of disturbing You in Your pastimes with Your friends and calves"
- Brahma said, "In my blindness I was considering myself a competitor to You, the SPG. But, even though I'm accepted as the creator of this universe, I'm eternally Your servant. Therefore, kindly always be compassionate toward me and excuse me in that way"
- Brahmanas who are exalted to the position of Vaisnavas, the most dear servants of Krsna, sometimes dress like madmen. Just to benefit materialists like us, who are always attached to sense gratification, and just to dissipate our ignorance
- By executing regulative devotional service, one is elevated to the platform of an eternally perfect associate, such as a servant, friend, superior or beloved woman. Each of these is of four varieties
- By serving You (Lord Krsna) constantly, one is freed from all material desires and is completely pacified. When shall I engage as Your permanent eternal servant and always feel joyful to have such a perfect master
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu never said that "I am directly servant of Krsna." No. Gopi-bhartuh pada-kamalayor dasa-dasa-dasa-dasanudasah: "Servant of the servant of the servant of the..."
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the same Krsna but acting as devotee of Krsna; therefore He is speaking the same thing. Krsna said, "You surrender," and Caitanya Mahaprabhu said that "Every living entity is the servant of Krsna"
- Dasa. Not that name, but the name's servant. Dasa. When one is named Krsna, Krsna dasa, he is servant of Krsna. Not that Krsna. If he thinks, "I have become Krsna," that is Mayavada. Krsna dasa
- Devaki said, "My Lord, I request You to save me from the cruel hands of Kamsa, the son of Ugrasena. I am praying to Your Lordship to please rescue me from this fearful condition because You are always ready to give protection to Your servitors"
- Devotees are the most exalted personalities as the servants of Krsna, still they think themselves lower than everyone
- Do not be worried about the future. If you will simply work on very strenuously in humble state of mind as the sincere servant of the servant of the Lord, then Krsna will give you all facilities
- Don't try to become directly Krsna dasa. Krsna's servant, his servant, his servant, his servants - you come down to the hundredth point of servant; then you are perfection
- Dr. J. Stillson Judah, a learned scholar, has been very much attracted to this movement because he has actually seen that it is turning hippies addicted to drugs into pure Vaisnavas who voluntarily become servants of Krsna and humanity
- Dr. Judah has admitted that "You have converted drug-addicted hippies into servant of Krsna and servant of humanity." That he has written
- Either you call Krsna or Jehovah, or whatever name you like, you give, but God is one. So if you simply become to this consciousness, that "I am eternal servant of God, and my business is to serve God..."
- English is a foreign language to me also, but I try to speak it, not to be a big scholar, but to be a servant of Krishna. So do not be disturbed if you feel that your language ability is not yet very expert
- Every living being is related with the Supreme Lord by some sort of affectionate relation, either as servant or as friend or as parent or as an object of conjugal love
- Everyone is being washed away by the big waves of the ocean of nescience, but if he simply accepts, "No, I am Krsna dasa. I am not master. I am not God. I am simply a servant..." And the more you become servant of the servant, more you are perfect
- Examples of devotees in the second stage, servitorship, are Raktaka, Citraka and Patraka. These are all servants of Krsna in Gokula. In Dvaraka there is Daruka, and in the Vaikuntha planets there are Hanuman and others
- God means without competition: one. God is one. Nobody is great... asamordhva. Nobody is greater than Him. Nobody is equal to Him. Everyone is lower. Ekale isvara krsna ara saba bhrtya. The only master is Krsna, God; and everyone, servant
- Gopi-bhartur pada-kamalayor dasa-dasa-dasanudasah. This is our process. We don't approach Krsna directly. We must begin our service to the Krsna's servant. And who is Krsna's servant? One who has become the servant of another Krsna's servant
- He (Brahma) asked that the Lord understand him as a subordinate servant whose little mistake and impudence might be excused. He admitted that he was puffed up by his powerful position as Lord Brahma
- He (Krsna) always remains victorious over everyone. He alone is God, and all others are His subservient order-carriers
- He (the servant of the servant of Krsna) is most insignificant, and whatever good he does is by the grace of Krsna and the spiritual master
- He (Vidyadhara, the serpent) admitted, however, that in his previous life he was actually sinful. A Krsna conscious person knows that he is always the servant of the servant of Krsna
- He also considers Himself a servant of Lord Krsna. Indeed, who is there who does not have this conception of being a servant of Lord Krsna?
- He also desires only to be a servant of Lord Krsna. Sri Sadasiva always says, "I am a servant of Lord Krsna"
- He considers Himself a servant and knows Krsna to be His master. Thus He regards Himself as a fragment of His plenary portion
- I am a servant of Krsna. That is very nice. So one become... One has got the tendency to become proud. So if one is proud to become a cats and dog or a tiger or a so-called big man of this material world, that is for his bondage
- I am sure Krishna will help you more and more because you are sincere servant of Krishna
- I am the servant of the servant of the servant of Krsna - That is purification. Then desire. Then you'll not desire anything except Krsna's service. That is perfection
- I may be in designation your Spiritual Master, but actually I am servant of the servant of Krishna, and because you are all sincere servants of Krishna, I am your servant
- I reached Boston as scheduled on December 21st, and there was a good reception by the devotees for Krishna's servant. The newspaper article published remarked on this occasion that "in the Logan Airport there has never been anything like this."
- I wish to invite all the demigods, beginning from Brahma, Siva & other exalted chiefs of the heavenly planets & in that great assembly of demigods from all parts of the universe, I want to substantiate that You are the SPG & that everyone is Your servant
- If I say, "Your majesty, your honor, your lordship," they are all false. Real honor is when I call you that you are servant of God or servant of Krsna. That is real honor
- If Krsna protects, who can kill? And, if krsna kill, who can protect? So, if we are sincere servants, then Krsna will give us protection
- If one always remains a servant of Krsna and engages everything in His service, one is accepted as jivan-mukta, a liberated soul, even during his lifetime within the material world
- If there is still some attraction for sense gratifying activities, then the result of such activities should be offered to Krsna. This is also called engagement in the service of the Lord, with the Lord as the master and the worker as the servant
- If you actually have become transcendental servant of Krsna, if the qualities of brahmana is lacking, then you are not perfect. The brahminical qualification must be there
- If you are trained up to become a faithful servant, just become a faithful servant of Krsna; then your business is complete
- If you don't become servant of God, then you become servant of your senses. That is your position. So those who are intelligent, so they will understand that If I have to remain a servant, why I shall remain servant of the senses? Why not of Krsna?
- If you don't become servant of Krsna, then you have to become servant of the dog. This is nature's way. Therefore intelligent person will take lesson from it
- In the dasya-rasa one follows in the footsteps of servants like Citraka, Patraka or Raktaka. In the friendly sakhya-rasa one can become a friend like Baladeva, Sridama or Sudama
- In the Goloka Vrndavana planet, Krsna's servants are headed by Raktaka and Patraka. Krsna's friends are headed by Sridama, Subala and others
- In the kingdom of God, the Lord’s servants and maidservants, His consorts, His father and mother and everything else are all transformations of the spiritual existence of sandhini-sakti
- In the Lalita-madhava by Rupa Gosvami there is the following statement by Daruka, one of the servants of Krsna
- In the Supreme Personality of Godhead Krsna or self-realized person, servants of Krsna, those who have understood Krsna, for them there are no deficiencies. They are perfect
- In this way Gopinathaji was supplied ground sandalwood pulp daily. The servants of Gopinatha were very pleased with this
- Indra said, "Kindly give me Your blessings so that I may not act so foolishly again. If You think, my Lord (Krsna), that the offense is very great and cannot be excused, then I appeal to You that I am Your eternal servant"
- Indra said, "You (Krsna) appear in this world to give protection to Your eternal servants and to destroy the demons who maintain great military strength just to burden the very existence of the earth. As I am Your eternal servant, kindly excuse me"
- It is said in the Gaura-ganoddesa-dipika that the servant of Krsna in Vrndavana named Bhrngara descended as Kasisvara Gosani during the pastimes of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Jnana is not stereotyped. There is varieties of jnana. Just like in Vrndavana, there is jnana, but there is varieties. Somebody wants to love Krsna as servant. Somebody wants to love Krsna as friend. Somebody wants to appreciate Krsna's opulence
- Just as Lord Krsna and Srimati Radharani are the object and shelter of the mellow of conjugal love, so, in the mellow of servitorship, Krsna, the son of Maharaja Nanda, is the object, and servants like Citraka, Raktaka and Patraka are the shelter
- Just as the fountainhead, Lord Krsna, is the cause of all incarnations, so Sri Radha is the cause of all these consorts (the goddesses of fortune, the queens, and the milkmaids of Vraja)
- King Prthu said, "You(Krsna) are always causelessly merciful to Your servants, and You consider even their menial service to be very much advanced"
- Krishna appreciates such strong preachers as His dearmost servants, so let us work very enthusiastically to drive away rascal philosophy and establish the real religion of Bhagavad-gita As It Is
- Krishna is never approached directly. Krishna is approached through His bona fide servitors. He says that, Carrying out the order of My pure devotee is greater than carrying out that directly given by Me
- Krishna is such a nice boss that he gives more facilities and improvement to the sincere servant
- Krishna is unlimited, His service is unlimited, and the energy of His servants is unlimited. Although we are in the midst of ignorance, still if we keep ourselves alert there is no place of ignorance
- Krsna consciousness movement is trying little bit. Success or no success does not matter. As we are servant of Krsna, it is our duty to present the real thing. Now you accept, not accept. That is not my business
- Krsna consciousness movement means everyone is engaged cent percent to become servant of Krsna. So those who are sincerely engaged in the service of the Lord, they are all liberated. They are all liberated
- Krsna continued, "And it is a fact also that My devotees, My dearmost friends and servitors, are always free from material contamination, even though they are not inclined to ask Me for such liberation"
- Krsna does not require your service. He is self-sufficient. He has got many servants anywhere and everywhere. So Krsna does not require our service. It is our interest. If we render service to Krsna, then we become happy. That is the profit
- Krsna has many types of devotees - some are servants, some are friends, some are parents, and some are conjugal lovers
- Krsna is the complete whole, and everything else is His part and parcel. The relation is one of the servant and the served
- Krsna is the supreme master, and all others are His servants. So all the demigods took the opportunity to render service to Krsna when He was personally present within this universe
- Krsna says, "I existed." That means Krsna existed as the Supreme Lord, not like us. Similarly, we existed also in the past as His servants
- Krsna was once informed, "You are the life and soul of all the inhabitants of Vrndavana. So because You have left Vrndavana, all of the servitors of Your lotus feet there are suffering"
- Krsna's personal servant, Daruka, seeing Krsna at the door of Dvaraka, forgot to offer Him respects with folded hands
- Liberation from Maya means engaging himself in the service of the Lord. So one should strive to become a servant of the Supreme, and in that position he is automatically liberated and free from the clutches of Maya
- Living entities are dancing under the direction of Krsna's maya & are thinking that they are equal to Krsna. This is not a fact. In KC, this misconception is absent, for a person in KC knows that Krsna is the supreme master & everyone else is servant
- Living entity is eternal servant of Krsna. When he, instead of becoming servant of Krsna, wants to imitate Krsna, to enjoy
- Lord Caitanya recited: "I am not a brahmana, ksatriya, vaisya or sudra. I am not a brahmacari, grhastha, vanaprastha or sannyasi. What am I? I am the eternal servant of the servant of the servant of Lord Krsna"
- Lord Krsna alone is the supreme controller, and all others are His servants. They dance as He makes them do so
- Lord Krsna then took permission from His father, Vasudeva, and grandfather, Ugrasena, and He immediately ordered His servants Daruka and Jaitra to arrange for travel to Hastinapura
- Lord Krsna, the one master and the Lord of the universe, is worthy of being served by everyone. Indeed, everyone is but a servant of His servants
- Maya has no powers. Krsna has given her power to chastise these individual souls who are defying the authority of Krsna. They should be punished. It is Maya's thankless task, but Maya is obedient servant of Krsna
- Maya is also Krsna's energy, so it is her duty to punish the conditioned soul because they have decided to forget Krsna. Still, Krsna is so merciful, He comes personally, He authorizes His devotee, servant, to enlighten these conditioned souls
- My (Krsna) dear girls, if you think that you are My eternal servitors and you are always ready to execute My order, then My request is that, with your smiling faces, you please come here alone, one after another, and take away your garments
- My Guru Maharaja is servant of Krsna, his guru, his guru is servant of Krsna, his guru is servant of Krsna. I am also servant of Krsna, but I have to approach through the other servants, not directly. That is not possible
- Nanda Maharaja in Vraja, who in transcendental paternal love has no knowledge that his son is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, still ecstatic love makes him, what to speak of others, feel himself to be a servant of Lord Krsna
- No addition, alteration. You have to approach guru - guru means the faithful servant of God, Krsna - and take his word how to serve Him. Then you are successful
- Nobody can be independently servant of Krsna. That is another foolishness. Krsna never accepts anyone's service directly. No. That is not possible. You must come through the servant of the servant. This is called parampara system
- Nobody can become father of Krsna. That is not possible. Aham bija-pradah pita. He is the original father. Then how nandatmaja? How Nanda Maharaja can become the father of Krsna? No. That father means he wanted to become the best servant of Krsna
- Nrsimha-deva wanted to give him benediction, blessings, "Whatever you like." He refused, he said "I'm not a mercantile devotee that I'll get some benefit from You, but first benediction I want that let me engage in service of Your servant, Narada Muni"
- O hero's wife, kindly tell me if someone has offended you. I am prepared to give such a person punishment as long as he does not belong to the brahmana caste. But for the servant of Muraripu (Krsna), I excuse no one within or beyond these three worlds
- O My Lord, O Krsna, son of Maharaja Nanda, I am Your eternal servant, but because of My own fruitive acts I have fallen into this horrible ocean of nescience. Now please be causelessly merciful to Me. Consider Me a particle of dust at Your lotus feet
- O Partha, I speak to you the truth. The gopis are My helpers, teachers, disciples, servants, friends and consorts. I do not know what they are not to Me
- On behalf of Krishna I am accepting your sincere service, but on the whole, I am servant of the servant of Krishna
- Once when Krsna and His cowherd friends were enjoying friendly conversation, Krsna began to address His associates in casual language. At that time Krsna's servant Patri was also enjoying the conversation
- One devotee told Daruka, the servant of Krsna, "My dear Daruka, when you become like wood because of your separation from Krsna, it is not so wonderful"
- One devotee told Daruka, the servant of Krsna, "My dear Daruka, when you become like wood because of your separation from Krsna, it is not so wonderful. Whenever any devotee sees Krsna, his eyes become filled with water"
- One is immediately freed from the clutches of maya if he seriously and sincerely says, 'My dear Krsna, although I have forgotten You for so many long years in the material world, today I am surrendering unto You. I am Your sincere and serious servant'
- One of Krsna's friends praised Him thus: "My dear friend, Your flute was given to Your servant Patri, and when I asked him to return it he began speaking in a faltering voice, and his complexion became yellow"
- One servant of Krsna named Patri once addressed Him like this: "My dear Lord, You protected the cowherd boys from the hunger of the Aghasura demon, and You protected them from the poisonous effects of the Kaliya snake"
- One should try to extricate himself from the clutches of Maya in order to regain his healthy, normal condition as the servant of Krishna
- Only Krsna is God, and everyone else is His servant. Everyone is complying with His order. There is no one who can deny His order
- Only Krsna is the supreme master, and all others are His servants. As Krsna desires, everyone dances according to His tune
- Originally everyone is a servant of Krsna, but in ignorance one forgets this, and thus one is engaged in the service of maya through lusty desires, anger, greed, illusion, madness and jealousy
- Our only responsibility is how to become obedient servant of Krsna
- Our point is that Krsna says everyone should be given chance how to come back to home, how to approach Krsna. So whose duty is it? It is the duty of Krsna's servant
- Our principle is not to proselytize from Christian to Hindu or Muhammadan to Hindu. We are teaching simply how to revive his old constitutional position to become servant of Krsna. This is Krsna consciousness movement
- Our real business is how we shall be successful to become an obedient servant of Krsna. That's all. That is real success
- Personally I am humble servant of Krishna as you are also, but I am deputed to accept your service just to transfer it to Krishna as via media. I shall try to do this service to you & Krishna throughout my life
- Persons who fully surrender at the lotus feet of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and always think of His lotus feet are accepted and recognized by the Lord as His own personal assistants or servants
- Perspiration caused by fearfulness was exhibited by Raktak, one of the servants of Krsna. One day Krsna dressed Himself just like Abhimanyu, the husband of Radharani
- Prahlada Maharaja has further described the go-dasa as adanta-go, which refers to one whose senses are not controlled. An adanta-go cannot become a servant of Krsna
- Pranamoya, Annamoya, etc. are different stages for persons who are too much engrossed in the bodily concept of life. Our philosophy begins from the point where we immediately accept that I am not this body; I am pure spirit soul, servant of God, Krishna
- Purusa, the only purusa is Krsna. That is very nicely explained in the Caitanya-caritamrta: ekale isvara krsna, ara saba bhrtya. Only Krsna is purusa. He's the enjoyer. All others, they are servants. This is the position
- Radharani is the medium transmitting the living entities' service to Sri Krsna. Devotees in Vrndavana therefore seek the mercy of Srimati Radharani in order to be recognized as loving servitors of Sri Krsna
- Raghava Pandita then saw that the servant touched the ceiling above the door and then touched the coconuts with the same hand
- Raktaka once said within himself, "Not only is Krsna my worshipable and servable Lord, but also the girl friends of Krsna, the gopis, are equally worshipable and servable by me"
- Raktaka thought, "I know that I must be very careful not to become overly proud that I am one of the servitors and devotees of the Lord (Krsna)"
- Real honor is when I call you that you are servant of God or servant of Krsna. That is real honor
- Remembering his position of servitude, Patri bowed down before his master (Krsna), and with great respect and control, he stifled his smiling. This subdued smiling is an instance of concealment caused by a respectful attitude
- Rukmini continued, "All others engage as Your servitors. In such a perfectly constructed society, everyone can remain eternally happy and blissful"
- Rukmini continued, "Even Your (Krsna's) great devotees and servants, known as great sages and saintly persons, remain in such a state that no one can get any clue as to the aim of their lives. Human society considers them crazy and cynical"
- Rukmini continued, "Their (Krsna's devotees) aim of life remains a mystery to the common human being; the lowest of mankind can know neither You nor Your servants. A contaminated human being cannot even imagine the pastimes of You and Your devotees"
- Rukmini continued, "Your (Krsna's) servants do not like material supremacy, so what to speak of You? My dear Lord, Your statement that You do not act as an ordinary person with a particular aim in life is also perfectly correct"
- Separation from Krsna has made these servants very unhappy. Having lost consciousness, how can they answer us
- Servant of Krsna (Letters)
- Servant of maya means servant of senses. And spiritual life means instead of becoming servant of maya or servant of senses, we become the servant of Krsna, or God
- Some of the cowherd friends of Krsna said, "My dear Krsna, O enemy of the Mura demon, just think of Your personal servant Raktaka"
- Sometimes the behavior of Krsna's sons appears similar to the behavior of His personal servants
- Srimati Radharani continued, "You poor messenger, you are only a less intelligent servant. You do not know much about Krsna, how ungrateful and hardhearted He has been, not only in this life but in His previous lives also"
- Srutadeva said, "My dear self-effulgent Lord (Krsna), I am Your eternal servitor. Therefore, kindly order me - what can I do for You"
- Still, those who are utterly sinful do not surrender unto Him, even though He is the Supreme Personality of Godhead and all other living beings are His transcendental, eternal servitors, part and parcel of Him
- That pure yoga means love of Godhead: "Krsna is my Lord; I am Krsna's servant" this much understanding, that "I am eternal servant of Krsna, so my life is for Krsna. Therefore all my activities should be simply directed for the benefit of Krsna"
- That's my credit. I did not like to take the position of Krsna. I remained a servant of Krsna, and I spoke what Krsna said. That's all. This is my secret
- The actual fact is, ekale isvara krsna, ara saba bhrtya: "The only supreme master is Krsna, and all others are His devotees or servants"
- The brahmanas said, "Please remain here so that people all over the world will know how merciful You are to Your servants"
- The Caitanya-caritamrta confirms, ekale isvara krsna, ara saba bhrtya: only Krsna is God, and everyone else is His servant. Everyone is complying with His order
- The devotee should always think of Krsna within himself and should choose a very dear devotee who is a servitor of Krsna in Vrndavana
- The devotees of Krsna engaged in His personal service are always very cautious because they know that becoming personal servitors of Lord Krsna is not an ordinary thing
- The devotees of the Lord in servitude are divided into four classes: appointed servants (such as Lord Brahma and Lord Siva, who are appointed to control over the material modes of passion and ignorance)
- The first symptom of anubhava, or engagement in a particular type of service, is exemplified by Daruka, a servant of Krsna who used to fan Krsna with a camara, a bunch of hair
- The first word in devotional service is surrender. The only meaning of surrender is to accept that one is a servant of God
- The florist continued, "My Lord, I am praying that You please tell me whatever You wish me to do, because I am Your eternal servant. If You would order me to do something, it would be a great favor to me'
- The friends and servants of Krsna were combined together in serving Him, and all of their activities are known as anubhava
- The gopis said, "Your (Krsna's) lotus feet are the proper shelter of Your servitors, and the goddess of fortune, instead of abiding on Your chest, comes down and worships Your lotus feet"
- The intermediate Vaisnava considers himself krsna-dasa, Krsna's servant. He therefore preaches Krsna consciousness to innocent neophytes and stresses the importance of chanting the Hare Krsna maha-mantra
- The jivatma, the living entity, is eternally servitor of Krsna, and one should understand the nature of his master so that his service attitude, his affection, may be more intimate
- The kings said, "Dear Lord (Krsna), You are ever famous, for You can put an end to all the miseries of Your devotees. Please, therefore, accept us as Your surrendered servants"
- The Krsna consciousness movement is so nice. You can make direct friendship with Krsna. You can become direct servant of Krsna. Or, in higher stages, you can become father, mother of Krsna. Or you can become lover of Krsna
- The living entity is bound around the neck by the chain of maya because he has forgotten that he is eternally a servant of Krsna
- The Lord (Caitanya) replied, "You should engage yourself in the service of the servants of Krsna and always chant the holy name of Krsna. If you do these two things, you will very soon attain shelter at Krsna's lotus feet"
- The Lord and His eternal servitors in the transcendental kingdom all have eternal forms which are auspicious, infallible, spiritual and eternally youthful
- The Mayavadis' theory that the Supersoul and the individual soul are equal is only a misconception. The conclusion is, therefore, that Krsna is worshipable and that all other living entities are simply His servants
- The more one can meet opposite elements successfully the more one is supposed to be advanced in KC. To a sincere heart Krishna gives all intelligence to combat such dialogues. Be sincere servant of Krishna and Krishna gives you everything
- The poor spiritual master is kind and merciful enough to accept a disciple and suffer for that disciple's sinful activities, but Krsna, being merciful to His servant, neutralizes the reactions of sinful deeds for the servant who engages in preaching
- The pure souls are eternally in love with Krsna, and this permanent love, either as a servant, a friend, a parent or a conjugal lover, is not at all difficult to revive
- The purpose of our society for Krishna Consciousness is to train people in the science of breaking their servitorship to maya and re-establishing their relationship with Krishna as His loving servitor
- The real position of the living entity is a servant of God, but in Bhagavad-gita we see that the master, Krsna, has become the servant of Arjuna
- The relationship between the Lord and His servitor is very sweet and transcendental. The servitor is always ready to render a service to the Lord, and, similarly, the Lord is always seeking an opportunity to render some service to the devotee
- The servant devotees in Gokula are Raktaka, Citraka, Patraka and so on. In Dvaraka there are servants like Daruka, and in the Lord's pastimes in the material world there are servants like Hanuman
- The servant, friend, superior and conjugal lover are the shelters of the transcendental mellows called dasya, sakhya, vatsalya and srngara
- The servants of Gopinatha became very pleased to hear that in the summer all the sandalwood pulp would be used to anoint the body of Gopinatha
- The servants of Krsna were sometimes engaged in collecting flowers, decorating His body with valuable ornaments and trinkets, dancing before Him, singing, helping Him herd the cows
- The Supreme Lord and His surrendered servitors have in various ways clarified and transmitted the knowledge of the Supreme Absolute, but those who offend the Supreme Lord and His devotees can never comprehend such topics
- The term Devi Dasi may be used for either married or unmarried female devotees
- The women of Vrndavana who are on the level of superior guardians are attracted to Lord Krsna maternally. The men of Vrndavana are attracted as servants, friends and fathers
- There are also the direct servants of Krsna, such as Citraka, Patraka and Raktaka, and these are the embodiments of service in the mellow of servitude. There are also friends like Sridama and Sudama, who embody service in fraternity
- There are many relationships with Krsna - master and servant, friend and friend, parent and son, and lover and beloved. Out of all these rasas, the parakiya-rasa is considered to be the topmost
- There are two kinds of servants: the maya's servant and Krsna's servant. Nobody is master. That is illusion. Everyone is servant. Every living entity is a servant
- There is no need of bothering Krsna, "God give us our daily bread." He will give you. Don't bother. Try to become very faithful servant of God. "Oh, God has given me so many things. So let me give my energy to serve Krsna." This is required
- There is no servant in this world more dear to Me than he, nor will there ever be one more dear. BG 18.69 - 1972
- There were also many menservants, nicely dressed in cloaks and turbans and jeweled earrings. Beautiful as they were, the servants were all engaged in different household duties (inside the palace)
- Therefore, O Vidura, does it not pain us, His servitors, when we remember that He (Krsna) used to stand before Ugrasena, who was sitting on the royal throne, and used to submit explanations before him, saying, "O My lord, please let it be known to you"?
- These man made borders of land are disturbances in the Law of the Lord. All lands belong to Krishna and as servant of Krishna we have every right to enter any land
- These planets and stars are all servants of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Govinda or Krsna, and according to His order they sit in their chariots and travel in their respective orbits
- They (the gopis) became the greatest lovers of Krsna, and His most obedient servitors. Nothing can compare with the Krsna consciousness of the gopis
- This can be dovetailed when we are actually very sincere servant of Lord Krishna
- This is expressed by the author of the Caitanya-caritamrta, who says that the master dancer is Krsna and everyone else is His servant. Everyone is trying to imitate Krsna's dancing
- This is ideal of human civilization. The every woman should try to become maidservant of her husband, and every man should try to become the hundred times servant of Krsna. This is Indian civilization. Not that "Husband and wife, we are equal rights"
- This is the purport of sanatana-dharma. Sanatana means nitya, or "eternal," and krsna-dasa means "servant of Krsna." The eternal occupational duty of the human being is to serve Krsna. This is the sum and substance of the Krsna consciousness movement
- This is the study of Krsna, that if you become Krsna conscious, a sincere servant of Krsna, don't be agitated by the dangerous condition of this material world. You simply depend on Krsna, and He'll save you
- This Krsna consciousness movement is so nice that one should forget that he's Indian or Hindu or Christian or American or Indian. Everything should unite as servant of Krsna. That is bhakti-marga
- This Krsna consciousness movement is training people how to become unalloyed servant of Krsna. Suddha-bhakta, unalloyed, without any adulteration
- This Krsna consciousness movement is trying to educate men that "After all, you are servant. You have to serve somebody. You are now serving your senses. Now just divert your service to Krsna, or God, and you will be happy. That's all"
- This mentality of the direct servitor of Krsna is called dhurya. According to expert analytical studies of the direct associates of the Lord, Srila Rupa Gosvami has divided these into three classes - namely, dhurya, dhira and vira
- This proves that while there are undoubtedly innumerable demigods, none of them is independent of Krsna. As stated in the Caitanya-caritamrta, Krsna is the supreme master, and all others are His servants
- Those who are My direct devotees are actually not My devotees, but those who are the devotees of My servant are factually My devotees
- To become a servant of servant of servant of servant of Krsna. This is parampara system. In that way one can give up the deep attachment for all these, our creation, our developing attachments, grha-ksetra-sutapta-vittaih
- To serve the servant of Krsna is better than to serve directly Krsna, because if the servant of Krsna promises something, if the servant of Krsna says, "I'll take you to Krsnaloka," you must go there
- Uddhava informed Krsna, "My dear leader of the Yadu dynasty, Your servants in Vrndavana cannot sleep at night thinking of You, so now they are all lying down on the bank of the Yamuna almost paralyzed
- Uddhava informed Krsna, "Your servants in Vrndavana cannot sleep at night thinking of You, so now they are all lying down on the bank of the Yamuna almost paralyzed. And it appears that they are almost dead, because their breathing is very slow"
- Uddhava says to Krsna, "My dear Krsna, I have taken things which You have used and enjoyed, such as garlands of flowers, saintly articles, garments and ornaments, and I eat only the remnants of Your foodstuff because I am Your menial servant
- Unfortunately we are trying to become master. Instead of submitting ourself to become the eternal.... We are eternal servant. We cannot be master. If we do not become servant of Krsna, then we have to become the servant of our senses
- Unless we are very sincere, we cannot cope with maya. That is not possible. If you remain a servant of maya, you cannot conquer over maya. You must be very sincere servant of Krsna. Then you can conquer
- Unless we come to that platform, that we are servants of Krsna, there is no question of unity. That is brahma-bhutah stage
- Vaisnava is ready to give respect even to the ant. And why not Lord Siva? And why not Lord Brahma or any other demigods? They offer. But they offer in which way? As servant of Krsna
- Vidura said: O Uddhava, because the servants of Visnu, the Lord, wander in the interest of serving others, it is quite fit that you kindly describe the self-knowledge with which you have been enlightened by the Lord Himself
- We are all actually Krsna's servants. But in conditioned life we are shackled by iron chains in the form of beautiful women
- We are firmly convinced that Krishna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and all other are His part and parcel servants. This we must declare boldly to the whole world
- We are Krsna's servant, we are not beggar; we don't want anything from anyone because we know Krsna will provide everything
- We are neither Indian or American; our real identity is that we are all servants of Krsna. Always remember this philosophy and all these external affairs will not trouble you
- We are neither renouncer nor enjoyer, we are simply servitor of Krishna. Please follow this principle and you will be never disturbed in any frightened condition offered by the maya
- We are not dogma or like army-camp, no. We are servants of Krishna
- We do not want to become Krsna. We are trying to become Krsna's servant. That is the difference between Mayavada philosophy and Vaisnava philosophy
- We don't want to become Krsna, but we want to become the most obedient servant of Krsna. That is our proposition
- We forget our relationship with God, or Krsna. Then adharma. That is... Instead of becoming servant of Krsna, I become servant of so many things
- We have to wait for that revelation. Not by force. Force will not act. Krsna is not our order-supplier, servant: "Krsna, please come here. I'll see You." No, no. That will not do. You must be submissive, first of all surrender
- When a living entity forgets that he is eternally the servitor of Krsna, that forgetfulness causes his bondage in conditioned life and his attraction for the material energy
- When a person realizes himself to be an eternal servitor of Krsna, he loses interest in everything but Krsna's service
- When a seer knows himself to be one of Your own servitors, no longer does he maintain such duality. Thus I am now able to comprehend Your eternal forms, knowing well the Paramatma to be only Your plenary portion
- When I point out some discrepancy of my disciples, it is always with good will so you can become the best servant of Krishna
- When Krsna appeared, He came in the association of His eternal servitors, but some of the demigods also were requested to come down to assist Him, and thus they took their births in the Yadu dynasty
- When Krsna is in His pauganda age, some of His servants also accept Him as being in the kaisora age
- When Krsna returned to His camp, He was taken care of by servants who washed His lotus feet, gave Him a nice seat and offered Him milk and palatable dishes
- When Krsna walks near Govardhan Hill with these personal features, all the inhabitants of the heavenly planets, as well as the inhabitants of this earth, feel transcendental bliss and consider themselves the eternal servants of the Lord
- When one is named Krsna, Krsna dasa, he is servant of Krsna. Not that Krsna. If he thinks, "I have become Krsna," that is Mayavada
- When one is situated on the platform of self-realization, he can certainly be easily attracted by Krsna and become a servant of the Lord
- When one realizes something of his constitutional relationship with the Supreme Personality of Godhead, he understands his original position and wants to be reinstated in this position, either as friend, servant, parent or conjugal lover of Krsna
- When someone engages in Lord Krsna's devotional service for the satisfaction of the senses and instead acquires a taste for serving Krsna, he gives up his material desires and willingly offers himself as an eternal servant of Krsna
- When the arati finished, the prasadam was taken out, and the servants of Lord Jagannatha came to offer some to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- When the coconuts were brought, there was little time to offer them because it was already late. The servant, holding the container of coconuts, remained standing at the door
- When you have the service attitude, then Krsna becomes pleased. Whole process is service, according to one's capacity
- Whenever you meet you should strictly speak the Truth without any consideration of future material gains. If we are sincere servants of Krishna, our material necessities will never be hampered
- While Krsna was passing on the road, at intervals some of the citizens, who were all rich, & freed from sinful activities, presented auspicious articles to the Lord, just to offer Him a reception to the city. Thus they worshiped Him as humble servitors
- Why I shall be proud? What I have got? I am humble servant of Krsna. Let me discharge my duties. But if one is proud after becoming a pure servant of Krsna, that is very good. That dambhah, that pride, is very glorious
- Why not becoming the servant of the Supreme instead of serving on the servant of the senses? You cannot become master. Actually, you become master of the senses when you are actually servant of Krsna; otherwise it is not possible
- Why salary? Krsna's servant. We are eternal servant. That is the beauty of our institution. We have no hired men (in New Mayapura). Unless one is sincere, why he'll work?
- Why shall I force? That is not my business. I am Krsna's servant. I simply say, "Here is good thing. You take it."
- Without love of Godhead, My life is useless. Therefore I pray that You accept Me as Your servant and give Me the salary of ecstatic love of God
- Yamaraja is the representative of Krsna, a servant of Krsna. He is Vaisnava. Yamaraja, we are very much afraid of Yamaraja, but he Vaisnava. Not only Vaisnava, but he's one of the mahajanas
- Yet, despite His being equally kind to everyone, He (Krsna) has graciously come before me while I am ending my life, for I am His unflinching servitor
- You are not master, you are servant. Cultivate this knowledge. Don't try to become a master, falsely. That will never be successful. Remain servant of Krsna, you'll be happy
- You cannot control maya. That is not possible, because you are servant. If you don't become servant of Krsna, you must become servant of maya
- You have to approach guru - guru means the faithful servant of God, Krsna - and take his word how to serve Him. Then you are successful
- You have to learn how to become servant of the servant of Krsna. The more you become in the lower position - servant, servant, servant, servant, servant, hundreds times servant, servant - then more you are advanced
- You should know that you are always with me; because you are sincere servitor of Krishna and following my direction sincerely, so you are always with me
- Your desire to serve me is very praiseworthy. But because I am the humble servant of Krishna I cannot accept any service on my account. So what I say you follow so you may advance in Krishna Con. That is your service and I accept it on behalf of Krishna
- Your name is already Krsna das so your new boy may be given the name Krsna das-anudas, the servant of the servant of Krsna
- Your spiritual name, Sripati Das*, means the servant of Lord Narayana, or Krishna. If you will simply continue to develop your Krishna Consciousness as you have been doing, then surely you will be an expert servant of Lord Krishna
- Yudhisthira said, "I want to perform this Rajasuya sacrifice and invite the demigods to show that they have no power independent of You - that they are all Your servants and You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead"