This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Performing (3 C, 47 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Performing"
The following 109 pages are in this category, out of 109 total.
- A devotee absorbed in ecstatic emotion for Krsna always resides in a place where Krsna's pastimes were performed
- A pure devotee of Lord Krsna resides in the district of Mathura or Vrndavana and visits all the places where Krsna's pastimes were performed
- According to religious principles, Krsna, along with Satyabhama, performed ceremonies in honor of His departed father-in-law. In those ceremonies all the friends and relatives of the family joined together
- After performing such wonderful pastimes, Lord Sri Krsna went up on the shore of the Yamuna River, taking with Him all His beloved gopis
- All such questions (Lord Jesus performed so many miracles. So what miracles did Krsna perform?). No sober questions
- All the gopis entrusted their silken garments and ornaments to the care of their friends and then put on fine white cloth. Lord Krsna, taking His beloved gopis with Him, bathed and performed very nice pastimes in the water of the Yamuna
- All these (everything is performed by Krsna perfectly) statements prove without any question that the Lord's activities, forms & deeds are all inconceivable to our limited thinking power & because He is inconceivably powerful, everything's possible in Him
- Although He does not have senses like ours, He can perform all sensory activities
- Arjuna's wonderful experience due to the mercy of Krsna is one of the many thousands of pastimes performed by Lord Krsna during His stay in this material world
- As an ideal householder, He (Krsna) lived with His wives and performed the Vedic rituals just to show less intelligent persons that the Supreme Lord is never impersonal
- As it is said in the Bhagavad-gita, Lord Krsna has no specific duty to perform in this world, and yet He acts just like an ordinary man living an ideal life within this material world
- Assisted by the descendants of Bhoja, Vrsni, Andhaka, Madhu, Surasena, Dasarha, Kuru, Srnjaya and Pandu, Lord Krsna performed various activities
- Because of its wonderful transcendental qualities, Radha-kunda is as dear to Krsna as Srimati Radharani. It was in that lake that the all-opulent Lord Sri Krsna performed His pastimes with Srimati Radharani with great pleasure and transcendental bliss
- Boarding a boat in the water of Narendra-sarovara, Lord Govinda performed His water pastimes with all the devotees
- But with the eyes of love of Godhead one can see its real identity as the place where Lord Krsna performs His pastimes with the cowherd boys and cowherd girls
- By His (Krsna's) unlimited potencies He performs unlimited pastimes, and no one can describe them in full, nor can anyone know them all
- He (Krsna) can perform contradictory activities by dint of His inconceivable potencies. Modern scientists are puzzled. They cannot even explain how such a large quantity of chemicals has formed the atmosphere
- He also performs welfare activities for the whole world. All these qualities are not visible in expansions like Narayana
- He brought Srimati Radharani to a bower by signaling with His flute. Then He entered within that bower to perform pastimes with Her
- He said, "Seeing the river Yamuna, I went to Vrndavana. There I saw the son of Nanda Maharaja performing His sporting pastimes in the water"
- Here in the arena of the rasa dance, I remember Krsna, who is always fond of joking and performing pastimes
- His transcendental acts are magnificent and gracious, and great learned sages like Narada sing of them. Please, therefore, speak to us, who are eager to hear about the adventures He performs in His various incarnations
- I have already killed the great warriors - Bhisma, Drona, Jayadratha, Karna & many other great generals. Do not worry. Fight & be famous as a great hero." (BG 11.32-34) Krsna always wants to see His devotee as the hero of some episode which He performs
- If I (Lord Krsna) did not perform prescribed duties, all these worlds would be put to ruination. I would be the cause of creating unwanted population, and I would thereby destroy the peace of all living beings
- If someone goes to Vrndavana, he will immediately feel separation from Krsna, who performed such nice activities when He was present there. Such attraction for remembering Krsna's activities is known as attachment for Krsna
- In another palace he (Narada) found Krsna performing the panca-yajna sacrifice, which is compulsory for a householder. This yajna is also known as panca-suna
- In one palace he (Narada) found Krsna offering oblations to the sacrificial fire and performing the ritualistic ceremonies of the Vedas as enjoined for householders
- In one palace Narada found Lord Krsna feeding brahmanas after performing ritualistic yajnas. In another palace Narada found Krsna silently chanting the Gayatri mantra, and in a third he found Him practicing fighting with a sword and shield
- In that role He (Krsna) performed many sacrifices just to teach the royal order how to live in the material world for the welfare of humanity
- In the Brahma-samhita it is said, angani yasya sakalendriya-vrttimanti: Krsna can perform the activities of one limb with any other limb. So by analytical study of Krsna and His person, it is concluded that He is the complete whole
- In the Brahma-samhita it is stated that the body of the Lord is all-spiritual; there is no difference between the Lord’s body and His self. Each limb of His body can perform the actions of all the others
- In the Brhad-Vamana Purana, the Lord (Krsna) says, "Although I have many fascinating pastimes, whenever I think of the rasa-lila, which I perform with the gopis, I become eager to have it again"
- In the material world everyone is engaged in the illusory activities of inferior energy, but when one is given the opportunity to relish the activities of the superior energy performed by Krsna, then he forgets all his lesser pleasures
- In the sruti mantra it is said that the Supreme Brahman has nothing to do. No one is equal to or greater than Him (Krsna). He has manifold energies, and everything is performed by Him perfectly by automatic knowledge, strength and activity
- In the Vaikuntha planets of the spiritual sky the Lord manifests His identity as Narayana and performs pastimes in various ways
- It is not that He (Krsna) needed to do all these things to acquire material gain, but all of these acts were performed just to teach us how to behave in this material world
- It is said that because Krsna was constantly performing various types of sacrifices and was inviting the demigods from the higher planetary systems, the demigods were almost always absent from their consorts
- It was not very difficult for Krsna to perform a miracle by extending His bodily feature, but He had no desire to do it because of His deep filial love for His mother, Yasoda
- Just as Lord Sri Krsna formerly performed the rasa-lila dance and other pastimes at Vrndavana, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu performed uncommon pastimes moment after moment
- Just to fulfill the benediction of Lord Brahma, Lord Krsna appeared along with His plenary expansion, Balarama, and performed all kinds of childhood pastimes in order to increase the transcendental pleasure of all the residents of Vrndavana
- King Yudhisthira, who was much aggrieved, could not be convinced, despite instructions by great sages headed by Vyasa and the Lord Krsna Himself, the performer of superhuman feats, and despite all historical evidence
- Krsna expands Himself in many forms. Some of them are personal expansions, and some are separate expansions. Thus He performs pastimes in both the spiritual and the material worlds
- Krsna has four more qualities, they are as follows: 61) He is the performer of wonderful varieties of pastimes (especially His childhood pastimes). 62) He can attract all living entities all over the universes by playing on His flute
- Krsna Himself can explain the confidential loving service performed in the four principal varieties of loving affairs between the Supreme Lord and His devotees. Lord Krsna therefore personally appeared, with His plenary portions, as Lord Caitanya
- Krsna is designated herein as the performer of superhuman actions, but in this particular instance neither He nor Vyasa could convince King Yudhisthira. Does it mean that He failed to be a superhuman actor? No, certainly not
- Krsna killing the gigantic Putana is extremely wonderful for the inhabitants of this planet, but on other planets the inhabitants are more advanced, and therefore the pastimes the Lord performs there are still more wonderful
- Krsna manifests His eternal humanlike form and performs His pastimes to show mercy to the devotees. Having heard such pastimes, one should engage in service to Him
- Krsna would sometimes perform mock fighting along with the cowherd boys. When Krsna blew His horn in this mock fighting, Sridama, who was on the opposing side, felt his bodily hairs stand up
- Krsna's pastimes at Vrndavana are finished by the end of His fifteenth year, and then He is transferred to Mathura and Dvaraka, where all other pastimes are performed
- Krsna's rasa dance should never be compared to any kind of material dance, such as a ball dance or a society dance. The rasa dance is a completely spiritual performance
- Lord Krsna appreciated the hard labor of His mother, and being compassionate upon her, He agreed to be bound up by the ropes. Krsna, playing as a human child in the house of mother Yasoda, was performing His own selected pastimes
- Lord Krsna exhibits His pastimes of childhood, boyhood and pre-youth. When He reaches pre-youth, He continues to exist eternally to perform His rasa dance and other pastimes
- Lord Krsna said, "The demigods will be satisfied by proper execution of all duties, so there is no need to worship them. Let us, rather, perform our prescribed duties very nicely"
- Lord Krsna was in the water of the Yamuna in the company of the gopis, headed by Srimati Radharani. They were performing pastimes in a great sporting manner
- Lord Sri Krsna, the Personality of Godhead, along with Balarama, played like a human being, and so masked He performed many superhuman acts
- Lord Sri Krsna, who is the Absolute Truth, enjoyed His rasa dance every night during the autumn season. He performed this dance in the moonlight and with full transcendental mellows
- Lord Sri Krsna, who manifested His eternal form before the vision of all on the earth, performed His disappearance by removing His form from the sight of those who were unable to see Him (as He is) due to not executing required penance
- Lord's glorious acts & acceptance of various transcendental forms for the performance of extraordinary pastimes in the mortal world are very difficult for anyone other than His devotees to understand & for the beasts they are simply a mental disturbance
- Narada Muni said, "All these activities performed by Your (Krsnas) Grace will be sung by great poets throughout the world. And at the Battle of Kuruksetra You will take part as the chariot driver of Your friend Arjuna"
- Narada saw Lord Krsna engaged in getting His sons and daughters married with suitable brides and bridegrooms in due course of time, and the marriage ceremonies were being performed with great pomp
- O wise Suta, please narrate to us the transcendental pastimes of the Supreme Godhead's multi-incarnations. Such auspicious adventures and pastimes of the Lord, the supreme controller, are performed by His internal powers
- On His (Krsna) journey through these provinces He was welcomed, worshiped and given various presentations. In the evening, in all places, the Lord suspended His journey to perform evening rites. This was regularly observed after sunset
- Once, early in the morning when Krsna returned home after performing His rasa dance, Mother Yasoda looked upon Krsna's face and addressed Him thus
- One day while He was resting, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu dreamed He saw Krsna performing His rasa dance
- One day, after having returned from the sacrificial performances at Kuruksetra, when Lord Krsna and Balarama went to offer Their respects to Vasudeva
- One devotee has exclaimed, "Oh, I have not as yet visited the wonderful places where the pastimes of the Lord were performed. But simply by hearing the name of Mathura I have become overwhelmed with joy!"
- One devotee said, "Certainly all the pastimes of such incarnations are exciting to my mind, but still, the pastimes of the rasa-lila performed by Lord Krsna Himself are wonderfully increasing my transcendental pleasure"
- One should know definitely that such pastimes cannot be performed by anyone but Lord Sri Krsna, who is the original cause of the creation, maintenance and dissolution of the whole cosmic manifestation
- Only in these three places (Dvaraka, Mathura and Gokula) does the all-sporting Lord Krsna perform His endless pastimes with His personal associates
- Out of His (Krsna's) causeless mercy and favor upon His unalloyed devotees, He performs all kinds of service, but that does not mean that He has changed His position as the Absolute Person
- She (Devaki) could adjust the events only by thinking that Lord Krsna can perform anything wonderful in His pastimes because His potencies are all inconceivable
- Sisupala said, "We cannot even ascertain which caste this Krsna belongs to or what His actual occupational duty is." Actually, Krsna does not belong to any caste, nor does He have to perform any occupational duty"
- Sometimes Krsna gives up the company of other gopis and becomes controlled, mind and body, by Me. Thus He manifests My good fortune and gives others distress by performing His loving affairs with Me
- Somewhere Lord Krsna was seen performing different types of sacrifices to satisfy the demigods, who are only His qualitative expansions
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu asked, "Where should the living entity live, abandoning all other places?" Ramananda Raya replied, "He should live in the holy place known as Vrndavana or Vrajabhumi, where the Lord performed His rasa dance"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu fully merged in the pastimes Lord Krsna performed with the gopis in the waters of the Yamuna
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "In My dream I went to Vrndavana, where I saw Lord Krsna perform the rasa dance with all the gopis"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu thus offered prayers to Radha-kunda. Overwhelmed by ecstatic love, He danced on the bank, remembering the pastimes Lord Krsna performed on the bank of Radha-kunda
- The activities of the Lord are performed in relation with the devotees of the Lord. Therefore, the history of the devotees is not different from the history of Lord Krsna's activities
- The Brahma-samhita confirms that the spiritual body of the Supreme Lord is so powerful that any part of His body can perform the functions of any other part
- The interpretation is that the Lord as isvara, or the Supersoul in the hearts of both King Yudhisthira and Vyasa, performed still more superhuman action because the Lord desired it
- The Lord (Krsna) has already performed His duties to help the demigods, and He is awaiting the rest. You Pandavas may wait as long as the Lord is here on earth
- The Lord's appearance as a man bewilders the foolish. No human being could perform the wonderful acts that Krsna performed while He was present on this earth
- The Lord, Sri Krsna, appeared as a human being, yet He performed many uncommon and wonderful pastimes by His own potency. How can I say more about His activities than what has already been said by great saintly persons?
- The personality of religion said: These words just spoken by you befit a person of the Pandava dynasty. Captivated by the devotional qualities of the Pandavas, even Lord Krsna, the Personality of Godhead, performed duties as a messenger
- The rasa dance was performed during the long period of Brahma's night, but the gopis could not understand that. In order to fulfill their desire, Krsna extended the night to cover such a great period of time. One may ask how this was possible
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, with the cooperation of Sankarsana, Balarama, performed activities beyond the mental comprehension of even such personalities as Lord Brahma and Lord Siva
- The word rasa is significant herein. The rasa dance is performed by Lord Krsna in the company of the cowherd damsels at Vrndavana
- Then He showed the highest limit of cleverness in drawing pictures of dolphins in various playful sports on Her breasts. In this way Lord Hari made His youth successful by performing pastimes in the bushes with Sri Radha and Her friends
- Therefore in the company of My devotees I shall appear on earth and perform various colorful pastimes
- They (Krsna and Balarama) learned the art of performing magical feats. Within the magical field there is an art called bahu-rupi, by which a person dresses himself in such a way that when he approaches a friend he cannot be recognized
- Thus all the Vaisnavas from Bengal went to Jagannatha Puri. By chance, they arrived on the day when Lord Jagannatha performs pastimes in the water
- When Krsna performs His childish pastimes, His general practice is to break the milk and yogurt pots, throw the yogurt in the courtyard and steal the cream from the milk
- When the Lord appears, He remains in His spiritual position, uncontaminated by the modes of material nature, and therefore in Bhagavad-gita the Lord expresses the quality of His appearance as atma-mayaya, "performed by internal potency"
- When the Lord Himself appears amongst us, as Rama, Nrsimha, Varaha or in His original form as Krsna, He performs many wonderful acts which are humanly impossible
- When the SPG expands Himself in many forms, all nondifferent in Their features, as Lord Krsna did when He married sixteen thousand queens and when He performed His rasa dance, such forms of the Lord are called manifested forms (prakasa-vigrahas)
- Whenever some herculean task was performed by Him (Lord Krsna), the father and mother (Nanda Maharaja and Mother Yasoda) took it otherwise. And they remained satisfied with unflinching filial love for their son
- Whenever some herculean task was performed by Him, the father and mother took it otherwise. And they remained satisfied with unflinching filial love for their son
- While watching the rasa dance performed by Lord Krsna and the gopis, Lord Siva beheld the beautiful face of Krsna and immediately began to dance and beat upon his small dindima drum. While Siva was dancing in ecstasy, his eldest son, Ganesa, joined him
- Who can estimate where, how and when You are employing Your spiritual energy and performing Your pastimes? No one can understand the mystery of these activities
- Who, then, will not reside at Radha-kunda and, in a spiritual body surcharged with ecstatic devotional feelings, render loving service to the divine couple Sri Sri Radha-Govinda, who perform Their astakaliya-lila, Their eternal eightfold daily pastimes
- Your name means all glories to Krishna who performs the transcendental pastime of breaking into the storeroom (of butter)
- Yudhisthira said, "We are all very much surprised that Your Lordship (Krsna) can play the part of an ordinary human being, but we can understand that You are performing these activities just like a dramatic artist"